Rag-DN

OMG THE LAG!!!

We better be getting reset scrolls and compensation for this........ just failed instances because of this bs.... and wasted time doing so

Rag-DN   
Just now, Skyline-DN said:

We better be getting reset scrolls and compensation for this........ just failed instances because of this bs.... and wasted time doing so

I just lost a Luna run cause of this...kinda pissed

Its raining here server side. The windows were left open and the network has been rained on. Trying to get things sorted. 

(Disclaimer: I don't know how much of this is true, but I'm sure it could just very well be.)

Juice-KT   
Just now, Skyline-DN said:

I'm sure being all demanding is the exact way to get what you want.

There are things out of the company's control that can cause connection problems, you know. Of course, it is NCSoft, so most likely, Hime chewed her way out of the hamster cage and snacked on the server wires.

Damn, people, calm down.

And yes, I also just lost a Luna instance, so I understand. But yelling at and demanding things from Cyan and Hime isn't going to get anything accomplished.

I just lost a Drakenseer's Lair run because my whole group got disconnected due to server lag issues, I was expecting to do all my instance runs today for the event, c'mon guys, what's going on?? :(

Edited by Dustin-DN

L2 & Aion Operations‏ @L2andAionOps  

We're currently looking into connectivity issues currently being experienced by some players. Please bear with us. #NCSoft

Cyan   

Hi everyone,

We are investigating connectivity issues. Please follow our operations twitter account for the most up-to-date information. 

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Dollface-KT said:

Group of us lost our run because of this as well. Hoping for some reset scrolls *fingers crossed* 

it would be great, but it would never happen and you know that :/

1 minute ago, Kanoletto-KT said:

it would be great, but it would never happen and you know that :/

I expect the usual "we're sorry for the inconvenience" post lol