Weekly Server Maintenance - August 18, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas,

Regularly scheduled maintenance begins again on the morrow, starting at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). For Aion Classic, we are expecting a downtime of around 2 hours 15 minutes. Please expect the following:

• Daeva’s Pass Season 3 begins.
    • Players who purchased Season 2 Premium Pass will start at level 8 of Season 3.
  • Vibrant Swimsuit added to Quna Shop.
  • Saturday’s Fortress Siege schedule has been temporarily changed to the following based on survey feedback. We will run this a few times and adjust the schedule based on siege participation and player feedback.
    • New Schedule:
      • Siel’s Eastern Fortress: 12:00
      • Sulfur Fortress: 16:00
      • Siel’s Western Fortress: 20:00

Known Issue: The  Daeva Pass level 44 premium reward is missing all text. It can still be used properly. The item is 5x Level 50 manastone bundles. Each one contains 1x random level 50 manastone.

Thank you!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, I beg u.... ask to the devs team to do something about the drop rates of the skill book lvl 42 for the cleric in the alquimia instance during this maintenance, I'm about to lose my mind running this over and over again since almost 2 weeks now and probably quit the game because of this !!! In IS (asmo) the server is almost empty all the time... how we are supposed to play in this situation... They have to do so something about this real fast pleaseeeeee, we all love this game but the situation here is not acceptable... 😢😢😢😢

5 minutes ago, OzzyOsbourne said:

It should change the name from aion classic to Aion Titanic because you guys are sinking the game.

Deve mudar o nome de Aion Classic para Aion Titanic porque vocês estão afundando o jogo.

Got em

14 minutes ago, Mieko said:

Please, I beg u.... ask to the devs team to do something about the drop rates of the skill book lvl 42 for the cleric in the alquimia instance during this maintenance, I'm about to lose my mind running this over and over again since almost 2 weeks now and probably quit the game because of this !!! In IS (asmo) the server is almost empty all the time... how we are supposed to play in this situation... They have to do so something about this real fast pleaseeeeee, we all love this game but the situation here is not acceptable... 😢😢😢😢

I ran from 40 til 50 and never dropped. Ended up buying. Its ridiculous.

16 minutes ago, Mieko said:

i feel you had 42 runs and made 8 lvls in there good luck :)

2 minutes ago, Brutalbear said:

Thanks for everything you guys do, please keep up the good work. ignore the haters and crybabies there are a lot of us enjoying the content and looking forward to the daeva pass!!

Very Respectfully,

Brutalbear

What content bud?  We had more content when the game released.

I generally try and not be negative, but the general reception to the news 1.5 not dropping wasn't received well by my legion. It sounds like people are debating whether to continue investing time and money into the game, pretty dire tbh.

Also the new fort schedule took something that was really enjoyable and sucked the fun out of it. Having all 3 lower forts at a single time led to some really awesome siege shenanigans and strategy while also preventing one faction from getting to greedy. I looked forward to lower siege every Saturday previously, now its just gonna be another tower bashing free farm trading snoozefest.

We will get 1.5 when more people are around lvl 50..we get no exp buffs because level 50 players crying that anoter people level to fast with exp buffs on… 

so they need first more lvl 50 players for 1.5 release and this can happened with exp buffs but ppl that already lvl 50 are crying about the exp boost so here is the problem..

if lvl 50 players stop crying about exp boost (ow it’s not fair it’s to fast etc.) we will get faster aion 1’5+

Makes me sad that we not getting 1.5 this week, max pve gear have weeks, just colecting stones and kinah, doing rep for ap is stupid, we need dredgion asap and dark poeta for more challenging content, but now...we have to wai 3 more weeks, and i swear to god, if we not getting 1.5 in the end of next daeva pass, i'll just quit.

@Kibbelz

Add some xp buff for 1-40 lvl . Its realy boring lvlup  . Or decrease NTC cd  from 20 hours to 4 , increase experience from monsters in Fire temple .  80 % game time , i play solo and kill  monsters like a f0cking bot . Its not fun , but its profit +++ with exp . Do smth 

@Kibbelz 

There is very poor communication from NCSoft for the release of 1.5 patch.

When can NA players expect to recieve this patch?

There is currently nothing to do in this 1.2 patch, and people will quit because of it. What are you doing about this to address community concern?

I keep hearing that Korea didn't get 1.5 until 1 week after 3rd daeva pass (wierd yes), so everyone saying 'cancel sub' & quitting now' at least wait until 1 more week to see what ncwest has planned because if you think we will ever get an update quicker than Kor-Aion you're delusional. Also the ncwest roadmap or whatever you call it specifically stated we will get the next patche(s) as the player base reaches current endgame content "Among other things" which we have no idea what are  Thank you for your patience !

36 minutes ago, Tkayy said:

@Kibbelz 

There is very poor communication from NCSoft for the release of 1.5 patch.

When can NA players expect to recieve this patch?

There is currently nothing to do in this 1.2 patch, and people will quit because of it. What are you doing about this to address community concern?

Everyone joining Classic new its patch 1.2 they rushed to 50 and now are complaining.... or are bored because they whaled their own fault. 

You got to do enough if you wouldn't whale or AP-Trade 24/7 (the "you" isnt to you specifically"

Archived