Producer's Letter - September 2021

Arctic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

Posting a reminder to remain civil, please. The team here is definitely aware of the eager desire for 1.5 content and they are doing everything they can to bring it as soon as possible. Criticism (especially constructive) is absolutely welcome but please do your best to avoid being toxic.

Just now, Kibbelz said:

Posting a reminder to remain civil, please. The team here is definitely aware of the eager desire for 1.5 content and they are doing everything they can to bring it as soon as possible. Criticism (especially constructive) is absolutely welcome but please do your best to avoid being toxic.

Kibblez, can you confirm whether or not Gojira event is genuinely live? We still have the 50% xp buff, and a 3 hour manhunt has led to no results. Korea had it in Belu and had linked the respective spawn location (see https://aion.plaync.com/board/clsnotice/view?articleId=1064222), however that is not the case with NA. Server time is not listed so several people have conducted several searches over several hours. 

The thought is that last weeks event didn't stop, and that this weeks event didn't start. 

Can you confirm what the server timezone is (CDT?), and whether or not the Gojira event is genuinely active?

31 minutes ago, 2s349201 said:

Next month for 1.5?

You people are insane.

i REALLY dont know where you people GET ALL THIS NEGATIVITY FROM. there is literally SO much QQ on this forum i am amazed. i played so many mmo's through the years and this forum is literally filled with people like you. why? because you're not getting a patch rolled out fast enough? because you are mad you are paying for a revived game and you feel you are being treated unfairly because the timeline is off with the Korean version? dude are you actually re-reading your comments before posting and thinking: oh well 1) there might be bigger things in life and 2) i can probably enjoy this game without having to whine about every detail regarding the rollout of this game in NA. pls delete your account and d/e all your gear

7 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

I am sure developing 1.5 needs to hard work and long time. 12 years not enough to adding two new instances and some minor content!

37 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

We're happy to be sharing our Producer's Letter this month, which includes details about our upcoming plans for Aion Classic, including the highly-anticipated target month for our release of 1.5.

You can view the full letter here: https://www.aiononline.com/news/producers-letters-2021-september

Thank you!

thanks for the update and good to see this Producer's Letter includes news on Classic's timeline

Thank you for the timeline update re: 1.5. I'm not sure how we've come to the point where we're all expressing our excitement by throwing what I can only characterize as forum temper tantrums but plenty of people are just excited to be back in dredge, working on Fenris/Miragent, and booping Tahabata and killing ourselves on reflect.

23 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Please consider making the daeva pass rewards better. I think KR was getting something like 7 crowns from it at this point? We don't have dredge for ap... 

17 minutes ago, Ora said:

i REALLY dont know where you people GET ALL THIS NEGATIVITY FROM. there is literally SO much QQ on this forum i am amazed. i played so many mmo's through the years and this forum is literally filled with people like you. why? because you're not getting a patch rolled out fast enough? because you are mad you are paying for a revived game and you feel you are being treated unfairly because the timeline is off with the Korean version? dude are you actually re-reading your comments before posting and thinking: oh well 1) there might be bigger things in life and 2) i can probably enjoy this game without having to whine about every detail regarding the rollout of this game in NA. pls delete your account and d/e all your gear

Don't you see the state of the playerbase? None buys anything from the broker anymore. Barely enough people to take a fort from the balaur even though we're the dominating faction on IS. People were already bored of TL/DC 2 weeks ago, saying the patch won't come before 3 weeks is the final nail in the coffin.

4 months with just TL and DC as endgame content is crazy. 

46 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Yeah, if they were aware we would already have 1.5 content... not this garbage stuff we've seen for 3 months nearly.

9 minutes ago, Ora said:

not at all just amazed by how you are coping with it lol

Im coping with it just fine, ive cancelled my sub and downloading other games.

As a customer who has spent money I just wished to express my disappointment, maybe I will return when there is more content in the future.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

It's cute that you see this as eager desire and not flat out frustration. @WaceMindu is watching so I'll be kind enough to say that I think you should read the posts here more and you will see there isn't eagerness. 

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

We're happy to be sharing our Producer's Letter this month, which includes details about our upcoming plans for Aion Classic, including the highly-anticipated target month for our release of 1.5.

You can view the full letter here: https://www.aiononline.com/news/producers-letters-2021-september

Thank you!

Next month, 'sometime' ... amazing.

What data can you possibly be looking at that makes this make any sense to you? I want a serious answer to this.  @Kibbelz

People will walk into Tahabata's room on day one of 1.5 with +15 gear and kill him with 4 people, this is insane  ( well at least the 1-2 groups of people who haven't quit by then) .

Archived