6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

There might be a way for me to check, but can someone post a few construction only items? The ones you cannot buy from merchants right now. (I am not very well versed in construction)

Sure, here are a few examples of craft-only designs: Small Firm Leather Couch , Small Tough Leather Couch , Salix Dining Table , Korie Chair , Hoca Fiber Bed

Ok, I may have news. The crafted items you linked, might have been added to Village Guestbloom NPCs. Not 100% sure on this still, but something. I will explain my method.

Out of all databases I use, Aionpowerbook is the only one updated to 6.0. All others are still on 5.8. I checked the items to compare their listed sources. Apparently, the only difference is that APB has the Village Guestbloom trader listed. 

9 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Well, there are two main worries, at least for me. The kinah situation and the other special store, very F2P mobile-esque. Cheesecake would say Minions, but we are disagreeing on that. :P

I just hate minions and think they're dumb all around. It's nothing personal, Bryonce. ;P

At least we agree on the horribad f2p store. :P

27 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Well, there are two main worries, at least for me. The kinah situation and the other special store, very F2P mobile-esque. Cheesecake would say Minions, but we are disagreeing on that. :P

Thankies for the heads up! Kinda worries me that we won't be able to trade anything around with this patch... I mean how are we suppose to make kinah? Just with selling things from aetherforing? :( And this special store is horrible... It's like pushing you into a corner so you pull out your credit card. *sighs*

4 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

If you mean trading stuff in general, most stuff will still be tradable. If you mean NEW stuff, it will be mostly about selling stigmas/skills stuff, skins and consumables.

Ye, was speaking mostly about new stuff, but I thought you won't be able to trade gear like Adma, TTC etc. or am I wrong?

1 hour ago, Nyali-DN said:

Ye, was speaking mostly about new stuff, but I thought you won't be able to trade gear like Adma, TTC etc. or am I wrong?

If you can, stock up on those AoE gears because those skins will be worth millions in a year when AoE is gone!

Or so I tell myself hahaha. :D

18 hours ago, Brutallus-DN said:

I've only seen crafting gear on broker, not that prometon workshop stuff or DD

Ye, I think someone mentioned that all crafted items are tradeable, but I can't confirm that.

Other than this, I don't mind  lower tier gear to be untradeable, since I'm already endgame geared. The thing which gets me is to trade things between my toons or even accounts. Hope this won't be a big issue in 6.0. X3

20 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

New gear isn't tradeable but there are exceptions.

1 hour ago, Nyali-DN said:

Ye, I think someone mentioned that all crafted items are tradeable, but I can't confirm that.

Other than this, I don't mind  lower tier gear to be untradeable, since I'm already endgame geared. The thing which gets me is to trade things between my toons or even accounts. Hope this won't be a big issue in 6.0. X3

Player-to-player trade is removed. Crafting materials are tradeable (mostly seen on broker).

New gears are character bound and you won't be able to get a piece from your main and send it to your alt. Same goes for kinah (character bound)

20 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

In all fairness, most instance gear was untradable prior to 5.0.

I think currently tradable gear items remain tradable, but not 100% on that.

Any gear pre 6.0 remains tradeable even if soulbound, mythic, heroic, fable, whatever. New 3 grade gear is untradeable.

15 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

New gears are character bound and you won't be able to get a piece from your main and send it to your alt. Same goes for kinah (character bound)

Holy moly. Kinah is character bound too? QQ Could you explain the current kinah situation by chance? Would be interesting. 

On 2/16/2018 at 9:25 AM, Belldandy-KT said:

I dont understand the logic behind being so adamant about keeping old maps, (at least here in NA.) Fact is, no one is using them anymore. Literally, NO ONE. So why are people so up in arms about losing them? I was leveling through Eltnen and Heiron yesterday around 9ish pm EST (US). Just on sheer whim I decided to do a /who, since it was glaring how empty those two maps were. The Eltnen report stated 13 people where on in that region at that time. Heiron...9. Theres no point in protecting little used assets, and those maps are beyond dead. Heck, Fast Track as a whole is pretty much dead and buried.

I get that people are upset from a nostalgia pov. We all have our own fond memories regarding those locales, and it will be sad to see them go from that perspective. But things change, and the population in Aion NA atm is but a fraction of what it once was. If condensing players into fewer regions, at the very least, gives the appearance of a live flourishing world, then I'm all for it. Cause as it is, Aion NA looks and feels utterly dead.

RIP old lore, we will miss you. But It's time to move on.

what do you mean by eltnen report? you can see how many people are on a map?

35 minutes ago, BeMagnificentt-DN said:

what do you mean by eltnen report? you can see how many people are on a map?

/who tells you how many people on the map, up to 104. It's just a command of the character search feature. You can get specific names by using the actual search box ingame (I think it's default is under 'V' under one of the other tabs).

2 hours ago, BeMagnificentt-DN said:

does anybody know when 6.0 will come to na?

Soon(tm).

Archived