Forums

6.0 info

Kubei-DN

17 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

3. Skills that were divided into 2 skills will now have their effect combined to create only 1 skill.
Skills that were hardly being used will be removed.
Cooldowns and the effect time of some skills have been adjusted. Some skills have been changed to active.
For example, 'Apply Deadly Poison' and 'Frenzy' will be changed to active skills. (i dont know why they mentioned 극약 바르기 <= Apply Deadly Poison because it is already an active skill :s)
For bards, 'Echo of Clarity' was integrated with 'Gentle Echo'.

Vaziel's wisdom combines with Zikel's wisdom ? 25% cast speed with 500 mb buff ? it's about dam time :x

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my wish list of combinating skills :x

-Sorc : Vaziel + Zikel's Wisdom = 500 mb+25% cast speed.

-SM  : Weaken Spirit + Erosion,Super DPS

-SW : MB buff + Healing Boost buff,trust me default healing of SW is too weak they should combine both skills.

-Ranger : Deadshot + Focus Shots  = no cast time buff you 30% atk and attack enemy in same time.

-Sin : Pain Rune + Rune Burst + Signet SIlence I know it's 3 skills however it's just a wish :)

Gunner : Hmm really nothing I want to combine other than allow cannon to use MP chain.

Cleric : Sac Power + Bene yeah I know it's OP but it's my dream to use both skills at once >.<

Chanter : WoI and Ascension Spell yeah why not o_o

AT : Siphoning Stab + Conversion Pulses so we can get both MP,HP at once.

Templar : Combine Reroute Power with Body Smash,attack and buff in the same time DPS will increase.

Glad : Rage combines with Robust Blow I guess it could be same to Templar too.

Sorry for a lot of posts ideas just came out a bit by a bit :$

Can't edit again ¬¬

Ranger : Or just simply combine Focus Shots with BF,Ranger DPS just need a boost badly.

About SM or maybe they should just combine Sympathetic Mind with Spirit's Empowerment.You know allow you to use both skills at once and able to keep a pet and no CD.

On 06.01.2018 at 4:11 AM, Kubei-DN said:
  • According to the quote above, only 3 manastones max per equipment is available, and all 3 will be sealed.
  • UPDATE: I've talked to a Korean speaker named Fastor (Danaria Asmo) and he confirms that there's maximum 3 manastone slots and not 6, however all 3 slots are sealed at the beginning. (Thank you Fastor!)

Admins from russian aion refuted it.

1 hour ago, Neleth-KT said:

-Sin : Pain Rune + Rune Burst + Signet SIlence I know it's 3 skills however it's just a wish :)

We had better Runes and Bursts pre 4.8, and if they ever allowed MB sins to be a thing again I hope it goes back to how it was then.

25 minutes ago, Aroch-DN said:

Admins from russian aion refuted it.

Kelekelio on EU forums has corrected the same mistake. It’s 3 manastone slots.

Besides, do you want to rely on a Russian translation or from an actual Korean native speaker that played Aion Korea?

11 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Kelekelio on EU forums has corrected the same mistake. It’s 3 manastone slots.

Besides, do you want to rely on a Russian translation or from an actual Korean native speaker that played Aion Korea?

Keep in mind, admins have additional documentation from developers, their words:

Перевод дополнен, исходя из информации других статей и наличия у нас информации от разработчика, где черным по белому (ладно, на самом деле белым по синему) написано: Системно можно расширить до 6 ячеек.

Btw, I was really suprised about their activity on forum.

2 minutes ago, Aroch-DN said:

Keep in mind, admins have additional documentation from developers, their words:

They can’t claim there’s 6 slots when Aion Korea official website states there’s 3. Fastor himself said there’s only 3 to which all 3 are sealed in the beginning. Aion Russia only translates the content the same way we do. It’s mistranslation to think there’s 6 slots, which is what made me and Kelekelio think the same way =]

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

They can’t claim there’s 6 slots when Aion Korea official website states there’s 3. Fastor himself said there’s only 3 to which all 3 are sealed in the beginning. Aion Russia only translates the content the same way we do. It’s mistranslation to think there’s 6 slots, which is what made me and Kelekelio think the same way =]

Man i argue with them 2 pages on forum, and last words was what a quoted above. If they have additional info, i prefer believe to them than just some native korean player.

4 minutes ago, Aroch-DN said:

Man i argue with them 2 pages on forum, and last words was what a quoted above. If they have additional info, i prefer believe to them than just some native korean player.

I rather believe a native speaker though. Needless to say, we will have all the correct info once 6.0 launches in Korea next week, right now it’s all about guesses and trials and errors.

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

I rather believe a native speaker though. Needless to say, we will have all the correct info once 6.0 launches in Korea next week, right now it’s all about guesses and trials and errors.

Yeap, will see after a week, I'm prefer 3 max slots too, but seems it's will 3 + 3 anyway.

January 9th update

• Archdaeva completely removed, this includes all essence points, transformations and skills related to it. UPDATE: Current Archdaeva skills will be fused with the current original skills.
  • Skill skins aren't removed, can be used to the existing skills

Skill simplification

• Because of the Archdaeva system, the space on quickbars became more scarce and harder to control
  • To improve this issue, they will be fusing some of the existing skills to reduce the stress
  • Example can be used with Resonant Counterpoint will be fused with Soothing Melody to restore mana

220180109131934.jpg

※ The image above is an example, depending on personal preference and stigma setting, the skills and quickbars can be changed
※ The changed skill window part is still in the stage of inernal testing and may be different when update hits

• Daevanion Skillbooks introduced, those will drops mostly from IDL, Dredgion and two mobs called "smugglers" which have a 100% chance to drop them. If they're not killed on time, you will lose your chance.
  • Daevanion skills have two different effects which you can choose

320180109132015.jpg

[ An example of one of the Daevanion skills ] 

• The image above shows the two types of skill effect. Currently it's a test & debate skill, so the skill shown above may not exist in the release of the 6.0 patch.
  • If you're curious, it's a sin skill that teleports to the target 20m away and stuns for 5 seconds.
  • Next news will talk about minions, character stats and economy.

What I would do in term of instances in 6.0:

- Make NTC, FT, Azoturan, Alquimia and Aetherogenetics solo instances.

- Separate the two floors in Steel Rake into two 3-player instances. Adma and TL 3-player instances as well.

- Make BTNM a solo version.

- Increase XP from Atruam, Raksang and TS.

- Down the HP of mobs in TS. Up rewards to make it more relevant.

- Not sure what to do with OB and DS.

Korean Devs basically confirmed, there will be only 3 manastone slots

raw translation:

The equipment items for the new environment are up to 3 manastone slots, and initially all 3 slots are sealed

Need to expand. Manastone slot expansion is an item that breaks the equipment item,

Use. Because of the item farming, you can open all three magic slots of the equipment.

The maximum number of magic slots changed to three, which means that it is difficult to install the magic stones in the existing six slots,

This is to alleviate the difficulty of replacing the equipment or replacing the stone.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ko&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view%3FarticleID%3D5737%26page%3D&usg=ALkJrhi8hbs7KjfcQx4zO8Dm3H2OyTxPQw

Archived