Forums

Updated: Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List

Cyan

2 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

hahaha shugo sweep is a joke....anyway so why are they taking our 100% success rate from omegas and supps.....second shugo sweep is a joke I repeated myself for a reason....why would you give us an event that is horrible and doesn't work?....jw?...can we get a IRISH event that would be really cool...anyway....my last post yes I am still confused why they would fix it saying breakable just too take away supps and omegas 100%...wouldn't it just be fixing it if it said omegas and supps are unbreakable!!!!!!!......idk anyway yo just posting how I feel about it!!!!

The nyerk are you trying to communicate?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

hahaha shugo sweep is a joke....anyway so why are they taking our 100% success rate from omegas and supps.....second shugo sweep is a joke I repeated myself for a reason....why would you give us an event that is horrible and doesn't work?....jw?...can we get a IRISH event that would be really cool...anyway....my last post yes I am still confused why they would fix it saying breakable just too take away supps and omegas 100%...wouldn't it just be fixing it if it said omegas and supps are unbreakable!!!!!!!......idk anyway yo just posting how I feel about it!!!!

also tiamarantas eye looks great cant wait to try it out!!!!

25 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

The nyerk are you trying to communicate?

giphy.gif

That post was a roller coaster.

21 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas! You can see the full list of rewards below for the new event Return to Tiamaranta's Eye! Full details on the event can be found here.

Desc's Items:

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 60
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 40
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 30
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 20
Omega Enchantment Stone 10
Tempering Solution 15
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 15
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 25
[Title] Capable 75
[Title] Mogul 75
Tempest Commander Soulstone 5
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 5
Defense Commander Soulstone 5
Contribution Commander Soulstone 2

Protectorate's Treasure Crate

• Ancient Crown
  • Protectorate Soulstone Bundle
  • Charming Minion Contract
  • Skill Card Bundle

Protectorate's Treasure Box

• Major Ancient Crowns
  • +15 Holy Apollon Weapon Box
  • Protectorate Soulstone Bundle
  • Charming Minion Contract

Governor Sunyaka

• [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone x1
  • Cheerleader Hairpin x1
  • Sunayaka's Soulstone Box x3 (Each contains 10 commander soulstone bundles)
  • +11 Manastones x3

Berserker Sunyaka

• [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone x3
  • Cheerleader Hairpin x2
  • First Sunayaka Weapon Fragment
  • Second Sunayaka Weapon Fragment
  • Sunayaka's Soulstone Box x5 (Each contains 10 commander soulstone bundles)
  • +11 Manastones x3
  • +12 Manastones x3

Hey Cyan :)

Could you tell us the loot tables for the 

Charming Minion Contract

and the Exceptional (6 type) Minion Contract?

Are there new minions added or will they be similar ones to the ones we have - thanks!

21 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello all, 

The items that drop from Sunyaka will all need to be rolled on so be sure to get in an alliance before defeating him.

Does it work with league or only for the alliance with the most dps? And the daily quest? Will it be the same? Or will it count for all the league?

20 minutes ago, Adinah-KT said:

So I see the Shugo Thing is for lvl 46 and up, I assume the Tiamaranta's Eye Event is all high lvl as well. Kinda sux for us low lvl players. :(

The game is designed to get you 66 in a matter of days. NC-K shows no mercy or love for people who take their time. .-.

16 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Bless, at least they’ve put the PvP mats in the rewards giving more players a chance :P 

And why is Sunyaka at 8 pm during weekdays, why not twice a day like on weekends. Making it really tough for EU players to participate. (That’s 2 AM for me)

It is at 2 am for me as well, not to mention the berseker one that is at 5 am........

and thanks @Bryos-DN and @Cyan

The event was a bit much reward wise, but deactivating it without letting us exchange our coins is straight up disgusting. 

Let us exchange our coins. We spent hours getting them, and shouldn’t be penalized for not exchanging them before you decided to ninja remove the event, while people who traded it all can go ahead a reap the benefit of it. 

ok every thread talking about the messed up event on Tiamaranta's Eye are begin closed right now.

Kinda reatiliating to people who want (and deserve) to speak about it.  

lele whatever lets wait and see. Maybe the event need a bit of p2w content to look fine for them 

Cyan. instead of just closing all the threads about this event, can you just give us an explanation about what happened? We do not need the full complete text from the invisible gydeon or somebody else without a clue about this. We trust in you, you are our community manager. We know that all this wasn´t decided by you and your work is to just tell us what they did. But we really need an explanation about what happened, which was the problem (even when we are almost sure the amount of coins collected was the problem), and what do YOU think will happen. Could be nice to have your own words. 

they said allready a explanation about what happen with the event will give it shortly so.. i gues we just need to wait.. but lets be honest the game was really fun and active today with the event+ eye even if it was pve. (not all day) i dont understand why they just remove the must fun thing in the game with nice rewards .

Archived