Forums

Updated: Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas! You can see the full list of rewards below for the new event Return to Tiamaranta's Eye! Full details on the event can be found here.

Items:

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

Protectorate's Treasure Crate

• Guaranteed 
    • Ancient Crown
  • Chance to obtain
    • Protectorate Soulstone Bundle
    • Charming Minion Contract
    • Skill Card Bundle

Protectorate's Treasure Box

• Guaranteed 
    • Major Ancient Crowns
  • Chance to obtain
    • +15 Holy Apollon Weapon Box
    • Protectorate Soulstone Bundle
    • Charming Minion Contract

Governor Sunyaka

• [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone x1
  • Cheerleader Hairpin x1
  • Sunayaka's Soulstone Box x3 (Each contains 10 commander soulstone bundles)
  • +11 Manastones x3

Berserker Sunyaka

• [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone x3
  • Cheerleader Hairpin x2
  • First Sunayaka Weapon Fragment
  • Second Sunayaka Weapon Fragment
  • Sunayaka's Soulstone Box x5 (Each contains 10 commander soulstone bundles)
  • +11 Manastones x3
  • +12 Manastones x3

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Why are the Sunayaka fights really late? 12 PM for weekends is kinda weird, I get that its the weekend and all, but who would stay up till 2 AM (EST time) to do the boss? Couldn't you have made a morning schedule or move the time a bit back?

12pm is noon, 12am is middle of the night.

3 minutes ago, Vocifera-DN said:

Still kinda sucks with the lack of timezone adjustment for dst :(

Indeed (at least for the second governor Sunayaka). All I was looking for though is to see the berserker Sunayaka. plus most of the people will probably be at the first governor Sunayaka (8PM)

Just now, Brutallus-DN said:

Indeed (at least for the second governor Sunayaka). All I was looking for though is to see the berserker Sunayaka. plus most of the people will probably be at the first governor Sunayaka (8PM)

These times are great for PST players... but like beserker at 11 server time is midnight for me even in central.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • Cheerleader Hairpin x2
  • First Sunayaka Weapon Fragment
  • Second Sunayaka Weapon Fragment

What are these fragments and hairpins?!

quick question whats level requirements to enter the eye just curious cuz the eye if i remembered was a 60 zone so im curious to know if stuffs up to date since everybody is higher level now and is it archdaeva based or is there a low level catch for those that are low level i am asking cuz i dont want  to go in there and find nothing but pinks LOL

3 hours ago, Asmodir-DN said:

can we see a description for each title card (both events rewards) please @Cyan? ty

Capable: Speed 5% - Attack Speed 1% - Cast speed 1% - Power +4

Mogul: Speed 5% - Attack Speed 1% - Cast speed 1% - Knowledge +4

3 hours ago, Vocifera-DN said:

What are these fragments and hairpins?!

Fragments are used to get the weapon box that gives the Distorted Sunayaka weapons, or as you may know them, the Magna Carta/Shadow Pact weapons. Not sure where you get the third and fourth fragments from though.

The hairpin is meh. Looks like a dragon mascot (like the Wyvern candy). Stats are like the old MR hats, cannot temper it.

23 minutes ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

quick question whats level requirements to enter the eye just curious cuz the eye if i remembered was a 60 zone so im curious to know if stuffs up to date since everybody is higher level now and is it archdaeva based or is there a low level catch for those that are low level i am asking cuz i dont want  to go in there and find nothing but pinks LOL

66+ only.

59 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

The hairpin is meh. Looks like a dragon mascot (like the Wyvern candy). Stats are like the old MR hats, cannot temper it.

ikr it only gives 66 more MR than the current MR headgear it's useless af

Bless, at least they’ve put the PvP mats in the rewards giving more players a chance :P 

And why is Sunyaka at 8 pm during weekdays, why not twice a day like on weekends. Making it really tough for EU players to participate. (That’s 2 AM for me)

I'm actually very excited about this event. Hope there are enough mobs to kill since Tia Eye is not that big actually compared to out other maps. Also would be interesting to see who many coins each mobs drops depending on their tier. Rewards are lovely! :3

Sunyaka spawing times really suck for EU players, because there's just the one chance at 12pm on the weekends to actually try to get it. Big disadvantage there.

Ohhhh and we can talk with asmos/elyos! \o/

3 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Fragments are used to get the weapon box that gives the Distorted Sunayaka weapons, or as you may know them, the Magna Carta/Shadow Pact weapons. Not sure where you get the third and fourth fragments from though.

66+ only.

You, my friend, are a saint, no matter what people say.

hahaha shugo sweep is a joke....anyway so why are they taking our 100% success rate from omegas and supps.....second shugo sweep is a joke I repeated myself for a reason....why would you give us an event that is horrible and doesn't work?....jw?...can we get a IRISH event that would be really cool...anyway....my last post yes I am still confused why they would fix it saying breakable just too take away supps and omegas 100%...wouldn't it just be fixing it if it said omegas and supps are unbreakable!!!!!!!......idk anyway yo just posting how I feel about it!!!!

also tiamarantas eye looks great cant wait to try it out!!!!

9 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

66+ only.

thanks i was curious about that thats more like it then lol was thinking level 60 would be in there so  the mobs better be strong enough lol i hope the fat guys are there too im about to explore in a few thanks very much :)

Archived