Forums

Kumuki's Daring Rescue Item Reward List

Cyan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my two cents: increase the chance to gain letters. There's no way I can always get less than 7 when having multiple alts, and it's not like these are teadeable either. My rng was bad but this is nonsensical. After 5.6 I can't even get an essence core past +2 so obviously the rates/chances have been nerfed.

Besides, some prices in Ember's shop are way too overpriced with a currency that's hard to get. 

On 9/3/2017 at 4:07 AM, Kubei-IS said:

Here's my two cents: increase the chance to gain letters. There's no way I can always get less than 7 when having multiple alts, and it's not like these are teadeable either. My rng was bad but this is nonsensical. After 5.6 I can't even get an essence core past +2 so obviously the rates/chances have been nerfed.

Besides, some prices in Ember's shop are way too overpriced with a currency that's hard to get. 

I am the first person to complain about events, but I honestly can't see how people are complaining about kumuki. The event runs for 21 days and you get a minimum of 5 letters per run. Even if you have horrible rng that is a minimum of 105 letters, that is enough to buy any one of the items in the store except the major socket box (which is probably priced so high since its the BCM most sold item)

In my opinion kumuki needs no further tweaking, it has struck a perfect balance of rewards for both the f2p and p2w. I hope future events take this same approach.

37 minutes ago, Violeta-SL said:

I am the first person to complain about events, but I honestly can't see how people are complaining about kumuki.

Gotta say I agree with you. I think this is the least P2W event Aion has had all year. I mean, we're all going to be identical with our water dragon weapons, but hey, I don't mind. :P I think this is a good event.

On 9/1/2017 at 5:55 PM, Cyan said:

Given how the rotations are setup the final weekend of Kumuki's will have boosted EXP. Unless of course we decide to be super mean and switch it to let's say.. Double crafting! Muaha. ;)

So are you saying starting next WED 9/13 gonna be double XP?

3 hours ago, Bryos-TM said:

On the first days I got a WDK weapon, then a FDK weapon from an alt. Today I spent my letters on the Trust Box and got the level 75 weapon box straight away. Yay.

shit lucky!

On 9/5/2017 at 2:14 PM, Vantheria-IS said:

Gotta say I agree with you. I think this is the least P2W event Aion has had all year. I mean, we're all going to be identical with our water dragon weapons, but hey, I don't mind. :P I think this is a good event.

I was all hyped to get my water dragon skin, then I accidentally got a prov staff which I can't skin anyway. #firstaionproblems 9_9

I tried a trust box but all I got was an essence core. I'm not sure I'll gamble 48 letters on one of those again.

18 minutes ago, Krysalinne-SL said:

I tried a trust box but all I got was an essence core. I'm not sure I'll gamble 48 letters on one of those again.

I'm going to keep getting stuff I can actually sell for a decent profit on my main, but on the one alt I've been doing it on, I think I'm going to do the trust box because it only uses 5k AP (I think). So I can use all of that gained AP to have my alt buy me a 75AP armor piece.

That makes sense. With luck, the trust box will give you an armor box! That's what I was hoping for.

I've used the letters on my alts to get level reduction stones (so I can use the staff and the 75 wings without much reduction in stats - I just hit 71). After getting the essence core from the box I really wished I'd just gotten omegas instead. Those are probably what I'll concentrate on getting now, on both of my alts and my main.

Poor, poor piggies :( I actually feel a little guilty if I lose one.

Amusing side note: my cat's name is Piglet (we call her Piggy) and I tend to talk to the game while I play, which means she thinks I'm talking to her and she "helps" by lying across my arms. Makes it REAL easy to be stealthy and avoid being spotted, let me tell ya.

25 minutes ago, Krysalinne-SL said:

Poor, poor piggies :( I actually feel a little guilty if I lose one.

Amusing side note: my cat's name is Piglet (we call her Piggy) and I tend to talk to the game while I play, which means she thinks I'm talking to her and she "helps" by lying across my arms. Makes it REAL easy to be stealthy and avoid being spotted, let me tell ya.

I know that feel! hahah (You can barely see my laptop in the background.)

1qAESQL.jpg

Archived