Prestige Pass

Violeta-KT

Can this please be made trade-able via broker. I know I'm not the only one that would like to purchase this with kinah. Now that Instance Boost Pack is missing/bugged from the store it is a perfect time to suggest that Prestige Pass be made trade-able.

Also good job on making the Lucky Hands buff a PvE buff, that 5% running speed from before was iffy in PvP.

Players don't have the amount of kinah that would support the prices Prestige Passes would cost on the broker.  I know I would not sell one for under 1 billion since they cost $15 of real money to buy.  Also $15 isn't a whole lot of money to pay once a month to play a game you like to help keep it running.  You should really think about that last part....

30 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

Players don't have the amount of kinah that would support the prices Prestige Passes would cost on the broker.  I know I would not sell one for under 1 billion since they cost $15 of real money to buy.  Also $15 isn't a whole lot of money to pay once a month to play a game you like to help keep it running.  You should really think about that last part....

But is it 1b in old kinah value or 1b in new kinah value?

31 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

What? There is plenty of kinah to purchase $15 in Ncoin. Ncoin is sold ALL the time, and much more then $15 at a time. Also you realize me purchasing Prestige Pass from another Player is the same as spending $15, right. I mean the person I purchase it from has to buy it from the store ¬¬

• Aion Team

We're planning on adding this as a tradable version if we can get a few hurdles on the back end worked out. We'll let everyone know when we're planning on releasing it, but for now don't hold your breath!

The daily case gives coins or, sometimes useful loot, admin boon and such, sometimes white pots. Then you can get the lucky hand buff and, if you save the coin the vending machine isn't bad. I hear quests and such will be back for prestige someday but, as of now, what I mentioned is all you get.

2 hours ago, Memelluko-EK said:

Since we are talking about the Prestige Pass, I would like to know of someone who has taken advantage of this patch, if possible, send print of the rewards.
I am interested in acquiring but I doubt if it is advantageous

Thanks!!!!

Here you have all the benefits, you can check the links to see exactly wich items you can get:

- 1 Daily chest with a random reward  check ''Contains'' tab  Prestige_Case

-Access to an exclusive token ''Prestige Coin'' wich is a world drop from any mob and a chest with coins and candies from instances bosses, with this coin you can get consumables, skins, permanent mounts, and the best tittle in game so far that i know, check ''sells item'' tab  Prestige_Society_Vending_Machine

-Access to exclusive Quests reworked to 6.2 content, from what i heard they are going to be quite decent (Not yet available will come in a few weeks)

- A really Good undispellable buff available to all your toons

- Some buffs  AP, Exp, Drop, GP.

-Extra entries to almost all instances

Znvg2Ao.png

15 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Here you have all the benefits, you can check the links to see exactly wich items you can get:

- 1 Daily chest with a random reward  check ''Contains'' tab  Prestige_Case

-Access to an exclusive token ''Prestige Coin'' wich is a world drop from any mob and a chest with coins and candies from instances bosses, with this coin you can get consumables, skins, permanent mounts, and the best tittle in game so far that i know, check ''sells item'' tab  Prestige_Society_Vending_Machine

-Access to exclusive Quests reworked to 6.2 content, from what i heard they are going to be quite decent (Not yet available will come in a few weeks)

- A really Good undispellable buff available to all your toons

- Some buffs  AP, Exp, Drop, GP.

-Extra entries to almost all instances

Znvg2Ao.png

Thanks so much!!!

I'm starting to think it's a good idea.

4 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@Plezurenpain-DN  were you raised by shugos or what??   1 Billion is too much

the usual price before 6.2  was 1 Ncoin = 1M to 1.25M kinah
30 day pass cost 1200 Coins  so price could be  1.2 B to 1.5B old kinah divided by 2.5 to convert it to new kinah =  480M to 600M

personally  i really would not pay more than 470/520 M

Same and im loaded

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

We're planning on adding this as a tradable version if we can get a few hurdles on the back end worked out. We'll let everyone know when we're planning on releasing it, but for now don't hold your breath!

I love this. we're getting this maybe a year from now but still very good news ^^

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

I'm holding my breath, don't let me died.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

it's okay only the f2p playerbase is holding their breath s'all good no rush

On 11/2/2018 at 11:33 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

@Plezurenpain-DN  were you raised by shugos or what??   1 Billion is too much

the usual price before 6.2  was 1 Ncoin = 1M to 1.25M kinah
30 day pass cost 1200 Coins  so price could be  1.2 B to 1.5B old kinah divided by 2.5 to convert it to new kinah =  480M to 600M

personally  i really would not pay more than 470/520 M

That means someone has to play more than one account in order to afford a Prestige pass.

I don't remember exactly but from what I remember the weekly kinah limit by selling to npc was around 110 million before 6.2. I haven't reached this limit in this patch but it is probably the same. This means you can make up to 440 millions a month by selling crap to npc. I didn't mention the broker because that is not a method of generating kinah but helps circulating it. But then you have expenses, you need to pay for lots of consumables in this game. You won't have enough kinah with one account to cover the expenses and the Prestige pass.

What I can tell you is that on the EK server you won't sell that expensive ever. Even on older servers when your kinah is getting tinier each month. To give a more actual example, gold pack in EU is doing something similar and it costs anywhere between 4 and 10 euros. Do you know their price at broker right now? Look at this. Older players have enough of them from previous patches and new players, the ones that need them, can't really afford them, hence the price. So 500 millions a month is absurd and out of question.

Just to add a note to those who say "just buy the Prestige Pass for the $15" ... we have players in our community who don't live in the US and the conversion of their money to the US $ is very high and to them, it's not worth real money however they are more than willing to pay Kinah for the Prestige Pass.

I think selling prestige packs and luna bundles in tradeable versions could be nice and they can get some real money from that. When you have a player with money but no time, and a player with time but no money. The first one can pay the dollars for both and the second one can farm kinah and materials for both. It is fair. 

instance pack was an item that a lot of people used. Without it, prestige pass should be an option. 

Also we bought a lot of instance scrolls. Now luna are used for that. So I guess they should be tradeable like the scrolls too. 

1 billion? What are you smoking!? even 500 mil is too much. Does anyone on NA understands 5.8 is gone? 300-500 mil was the price of a entry boost pack in 5.8! Back when you could make a few hundred million/day. Asking 1 billion for prestige pack is just as insane, in my opinion, as it is to ask 1 billion for an ultimate craft-able piece. 

Who would buy it? Who has the kinah to buy at this prices? Jesus have you thought about the Broker costs for that? don't just throw numbers, think a bit about the game economy. 

No one in their right mind would pay more the 400 maybe 500 mil for the simple reason that you don't have more to spare! Income has dropped A LOT since 5.8. when are people gonna understand that?

Lot's of Love

12 hours ago, Mirelium-KT said:

1 billion? What are you smoking!? even 500 mil is too much. Does anyone on NA understands 5.8 is gone? 300-500 mil was the price of a entry boost pack in 5.8! Back when you could make a few hundred million/day. Asking 1 billion for prestige pack is just as insane, in my opinion, as it is to ask 1 billion for an ultimate craft-able piece. 

Who would buy it? Who has the kinah to buy at this prices? Jesus have you thought about the Broker costs for that? don't just throw numbers, think a bit about the game economy. 

No one in their right mind would pay more the 400 maybe 500 mil for the simple reason that you don't have more to spare! Income has dropped A LOT since 5.8. when are people gonna understand that?

Lot's of Love

Never becaue the old characters are still here will billions on them. Prices on the broker are vastly different on EK because no one there has the billions they do on KT and DN. KT and DN 1 BIll, EK 500 Mil for a 15.00 item that actually means spending 20 USD for the BCM COIN needed then have some leftover.

1 hour ago, Kailor-DN said:

Never becaue the old characters are still here will billions on them. Prices on the broker are vastly different on EK because no one there has the billions they do on KT and DN. KT and DN 1 BIll, EK 500 Mil for a 15.00 item that actually means spending 20 USD for the BCM COIN needed then have some leftover.

I think you you missed my point. I was not talking about how much kinah some character have on them now. I said the amount of kinah generated by the game. that means farming, selling items on NPC not broker. where the game gives you currency for your time and effort. Regarding the amount of kinah that some chars have, that's why to broker fees are so high to sink the kinah supply. It's pretty simple. and guess what most of the players that have billions in kinah, are not f2p players. they can buy their own prestige. in a month from now, the amount of players that have that kind of kinah will decrease, i'm just saying. That's the last think imma say about this subject. In the end everyone does what they want and tbh i would rather spend 20 in real money that paying 1 bil that i might have to work 3-4 hours/day in game for a week or more to gain.

Archived