Start Petition

Unskilled-KT

I believe that more effective than talking to the CEO of NCWest (who I'm sure knows all that is happening) would be to show our revulsion and discontent to NCSoft (KR) because as a Developer, it can take some action through mismanagement your Product by NCWest and force a change or change of distributor.

I support a petition for NCSoft (KR)

2n6svhc.png

North America / NCSOFT West Bellevue Office

Phone : +1-206-588-7200

Public relations contact NCWPR@ncsoft.com

Pretty bad when I have to come on here and complain about these silly problematic issue that SHOULDN'T be happening. (I'm sorry I say this), however paying customers are reporting legitimate complaints and the North American region is basically aloof about the situation.

As well: the information contained in [my] posting is open web knowledge and somewhat easy to find. Therefore I am not violating policy nor tos. Please leave this post up. Ty

*also please do not use the information above to harass/threaten the employees. They are people too. Thanks for understanding

2 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

well i can't see the profiles of the high ranks at NCsoft, but hey they are hiring a Game Evaluation Analyst, so maybe someone here could evaluate Aion for them :) 

I think you're on to something:

P74PnYK.png

If this is for Aion, then it would explain all the recent patches and events. Think about it, NCWest requests changes from the Korean version and assumes we'd find them acceptable. The decision makers don't understand the customers, so they have to react to negative feedback instead of requesting favorable changes before the patches. They obviously need someone to explain the "game’s design, feature set and mechanics, art, economy, audience (and more)."

We're going to need someone to take one for the team and fill this position fast.

Guys, be aware that this forum is NCwest managed and this topic can be shut down any second, so far looks like Cyan having some vocation and luckily (its actually sad), no one else from NCWest reads it.

Going back to main problem, we need to formulate issues we see as a community and as their customers. At the end, we are generating revenue so we cant be ignored. 

Like mentioned @Rohanna-KT, he is able to help with text but we need the list of complaints and suggestions. 

1 hour ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Guys, be aware that this forum is NCwest managed and this topic can be shut down any second, so far looks like Cyan having some vocation and luckily (its actually sad), no one else from NCWest reads it.

*snip*

When Cyan isn't around, @Hime, takes care of our forums. As proof of this, there was a nsfw photo that was put up yesterday and it came down again pretty quickly. So I guarantee you that Hime has seen this thread and apparently thinks it is fine. Remember, this isn't Gameforge who routinely deletes threads that are anti-Gameforge. NCWest could do the same and doesn't unless they get out of hand (i.e. nsfw words/pictures or contains personal attacks or accusations). Most accusations of "they closed my thread" are because of this and "they deleted my thread" are actually threads being combined because they are literally about the same topic.

Forum history teaches us that if we keep this thread on topic and clean and it will remain open forever.

• Please visit aiononline.com for customer support.
  • The petition is too short. A Support Petition must be at least 5 words in length.
  • The Support Petition has been received. The receipt number is n.
  • This is your nth petition. You may make m more Support Petitions today.
  • There are n users waiting in the queue to lodge Support Petitions.
  • The GM invited [yourname] into a chat.
  • The GM has sent [yourname] a proxy petition. Petition number: n.
  • The GM has created a proxy petition, but the user is offline. Petition number: n.
  • Your Support request has failed. Please try again later.
  • You have used up your daily quota of n Support Petitions. You cannot make any more inquiries with this account today.
  • A Support Petition has already been received. Please wait for a reply.
  • Your proxy petition request has failed. [yourname] has already received the Support Petition.
  • Your proxy petition request for [yourname] has failed. The error code is n.
  • The request for a proxy petition has failed. (The user is currently offline.) The error code is n.
  • Petition No. n has been cancelled.
  • The petition has been cancelled. You have n Support Petitions left for today.
  • You cancelled the proxy petition request for [yourname].
  • Failed to cancel the petition. Please try again later.
  • The Support Petition is already being processed.
  • Support Petitions cannot be submitted at the moment.
  • Failed to cancel the request for a proxy petition to [yourname]. The error code is n.
  • The User ([yourname]) is not in the game server.
  • Beginning chat with a GM ([gmname]).
  • The GM ([gmname])'s response is complete. Please evaluate the Support Petition service in a moment.
  • You are not in a chat with the GM.
  • An error has occurred while transmitting the conversation log to the GM. Please try again later.
  • This is a message from the GM: [gmmessage]
  • Please select the type of your petition.
  • Please enter your petition.
  • You are not allowed to evaluate the reply of a Support Petition.
  • Your petition has been received.
    • The receipt number is x.
    • There are n users on the waiting list, and the approximate waiting time is x.
    • You have submitted n petitions today, and there are m more petitions left. Thank you!
    • There is a reply to your petition.
  • You are in a chat with the GM.
  • Your petition is being processed.
  • A reply to your petition has arrived.

2 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:
  • The petition is too short. A Support Petition must be at least 5 words in length.
  • The Support Petition has been received. The receipt number is n.
  • This is your nth petition. You may make m more Support Petitions today.
  • There are n users waiting in the queue to lodge Support Petitions.
  • The GM invited [yourname] into a chat.
  • The GM has sent [yourname] a proxy petition. Petition number: n.
  • The GM has created a proxy petition, but the user is offline. Petition number: n.
  • Your Support request has failed. Please try again later.
  • You have used up your daily quota of n Support Petitions. You cannot make any more inquiries with this account today.
  • A Support Petition has already been received. Please wait for a reply.
  • Your proxy petition request has failed. [yourname] has already received the Support Petition.
  • Your proxy petition request for [yourname] has failed. The error code is n.
  • The request for a proxy petition has failed. (The user is currently offline.) The error code is n.
  • Petition No. n has been cancelled.
  • The petition has been cancelled. You have n Support Petitions left for today.
  • You cancelled the proxy petition request for [yourname].
  • Failed to cancel the petition. Please try again later.
  • The Support Petition is already being processed.
  • Support Petitions cannot be submitted at the moment.
  • Failed to cancel the request for a proxy petition to [yourname]. The error code is n.
  • The User ([yourname]) is not in the game server.
  • Beginning chat with a GM ([gmname]).
  • The GM ([gmname])'s response is complete. Please evaluate the Support Petition service in a moment.
  • You are not in a chat with the GM.
  • An error has occurred while transmitting the conversation log to the GM. Please try again later.
  • This is a message from the GM: [gmmessage]
  • Please select the type of your petition.
  • Please enter your petition.
  • You are not allowed to evaluate the reply of a Support Petition.
  • Your petition has been received.
    • The receipt number is x.
    • There are n users on the waiting list, and the approximate waiting time is x.
    • You have submitted n petitions today, and there are m more petitions left. Thank you!
    • There is a reply to your petition.
  • You are in a chat with the GM.
  • Your petition is being processed.
  • A reply to your petition has arrived.

What the hell is this? :o

Archived