Weekly Server Maintenance - February 13, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, we're investigating the issue currently. Please hang tight for additional information.

@Cyan any answer about transparent transformation scrolls? we have many weeks without answer. its really disappointing play an mmorpg without see ur character. this make a big problem for the game too. because no real appearance of our characters = no buy ncoins for skins.

10 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Hi,

So i'm guessing it was intentional prestige users don't get any bonus heart boxes? Just curious. I didn't see anything about that in the notes so I'm guessing yes...

Another good point. Prestige users aren't getting any bonus plus with one person only getting a box combined with the amount of crap rewards you guys thrown in (1k shards really? 2 ancient pve stones? 2 berdin stars? A B rank minion contract!? 5 transparent scrolls lol! and a heavy stigma box! I mean seriously whoever keeps littering the events with these crap rewards obviously does not play this game) Why would anyone in their right mind buy event stuff off the store when the odds are highly stacked against them to get anything useful but this junk. This is like a copy paste of the last 2 event rewards table. I get it ncsoft doesn't want players to get ahead through events like in the past but if you want to make money you cant put all this crap in it and expect the player base to be content with this selection.

the rewards table should be closer to the following:

It should be an A rank contract, 100+ transparent scrolls, Multiple of the new stigma stones that don't break on fail, 15 Anceint pve stones 5 legendary pve stones, some pvp stones, Shards and stars should be removed off the list. Maybe add some small luna boxes, some new motions and skins, reset scrolls for like dredge, IDD and PF. Fighting spirit fragments. These are some of the things the players want.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Really weird that Prestige isn't getting anything extra for this event. For the last event, having the Prestige was really beneficial. I really thought that was a good thing if you want people to keep buying it.

Yeah this is strange. Generally prestige users are given an incentive or other users given an incentive to go prestige to get the extra boxes. Without this it is as if they are trying to funnel players to buy the event items off the store rather than giving prestige any benefits. 

They probably going to fix the event around sunday or even next maintance, but i really hope they give an extra week from event, becuz personally i have been asking for this Glittering Skin Costume and Weapon, for almost 3 years, everytime i asked "there is a problem with coipyright ... bla bla bla", now we finally get it from an event, but the event is bugged, and the rates of rewards are extremely low, so please... make sure to give more time according the time you take in fix the problem.

• Aion Team

Hey all, just to give an update. We're awaiting a fix from the developers for this issue and are aiming to get it out during maintenance next week. We will be sending some extra Heart Boxes via survey next week as well. We'll let you know when all the information is finalized. 

23 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Really weird that Prestige isn't getting anything extra for this event. For the last event, having the Prestige was really beneficial. I really thought that was a good thing if you want people to keep buying it.

I'll see if there was supposed to be any extra sent out for Prestige members. 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, just to give an update. We're awaiting a fix from the developers for this issue and are aiming to get it out during maintenance next week. We will be sending some extra Heart Boxes via survey next week as well. We'll let you know when all the information is finalized. 

I'll see if there was supposed to be any extra sent out for Prestige members. 

I hope you give out based on cooldowns used and not like you have done with the luna surveys in the past I have multiple characters I run instances on my main account and usually you give the bare minimum for the luna which barely covers my one toon.

3 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Also extending the event would be a good idea as mentioned.

Agreed.  Since the event is pretty useless for any group activities, it should be extended a full week since it sounds like we're going to have to wait a *full* week for a *drop* tweak, as well as a hopeful fix to the lack of prestige boost.  

Archived