WHY ARE U PROMOTING THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR???

HeartfuIIy-DN

@Cyan Why are u promoting ninja looting behavior!? 
Nothing gets done to them, u just get a "better luck next time, wait ure gonna get ninja looted again lol" from support.
8 times i have lost my staff because someone else would roll on it (NOT A CHANTER) 

Put in some NEW POLICIES against ninja looters!
I know some people will come here and say make ur own runs do a full friend/legion run
I make my own runs, Girl, by the time im done with work and stuff everyone is on CD
 ¬¬

its months of farming, since release, and u get this s**t

May i ask not that it changes anything but are you talking about ancient or legendary or ultimate or world boss?

If you are talking about ancient i would advise you to just buy the genesis crystal PvE weapon. This does not fix the issue of ninja looting it does allow you to get a weapon that is decent compared to the lakrum protector item. If it is legendary or higher i genuinely feel for you there.

A little clarification here might be helpful. @HealingSquid-KT asked you the grade of the weapon you are talking about. Knowing what instance you are running would also help.

First, the gold/ancient weapons come from CoE where you get your own box. So there is no way someone can roll on your weapon. If you are talking about gold weapons that may drop from random mobs in FM or BoS, those are normally FFA as most people run those intances for purples/legendaries. If you are talking about the rubbish drops from those instances, try asking if the winner will trade you.

The legendary weapons come from BoS. I have never seen someone roll out of class for those weapons, unless the class for that weapon says that they don't need. Were there two chanters in your run? Was someone rolling for their friend and then trading the weapon to the other chanter who is their friend? It's crappy behavior, but it happens. Though I am with @DevilNest-KT.. if you have had 8 staffs drop in BoS, you are the king of RNG. Now if you are talking about the rubbish weapons that drop, see the above. Those are usually considered FFA.

The ultimate weapons drop from IDD. Damn. If you have seen 8 staffs in IDD, I want to run with you unless all you ever get is the staff! Saw my first staff the other night and the chanters were giddy. I am finding it extra hard to believe that you were ninjaed in IDD -unless- there was a second chanter and others were rolling for their friends/legionmates. Once again like the other instances, purples are considered FFA unless you say something.

I don't think there is an NCWest rule against ninja looting or greed rolling. That's why Support isn't helping you. There probably should be, but I doubt we will ever see one. Just block those that you feel ninja looted and don't run with them again.

3 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

May i ask not that it changes anything but are you talking about ancient or legendary or ultimate or world boss?

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

A little clarification here might be helpful. @HealingSquid-KT asked you the grade of the weapon you are talking about. Knowing what instance you are running would also help.

I am talking about BOS legendary, it was said a lot of times to pass on staff, i was the only chanter in group

8 minutes ago, HeartfuIIy-DN said:

I am talking about BOS legendary, it was said a lot of times to pass on staff, i was the only chanter in group

How in tf have you seen 8 staffs drop in BoS. nyerk, that's impressive rng. I've seen 2. Fortunately, I got one of them, but jfc. 8?! That's gotta be an exaggeration.

I'm sorry that people are stealing your weapon. People can be shitty. Unfortunately, there are a lot of other problems with this game that are more important, so NCsoft will not do anything about ninja looting. Get your stats high enough to run IDD and maybe you can get a purple Frostspark staff from there. At least that will give you more chances to get a purple staff than just BoS alone. Or if you have the kinah/crafting, then buy/craft a *procced* legendary Monarch staff as a temporary placeholder.

4 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

I thought everyone but cloths are fully geared by now...

You know what one of the most fun parts of this game is? Getting turned down for an instance as a cloth because you need the gear from the instance.

Before you say “ must be DPS or can’t do the instance” I’m talking about FM and DPS isn’t an issue . No one wants any part in sharing the rolls.

42 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

You know what one of the most fun parts of this game is? Getting turned down for an instance as a cloth because you need the gear from the instance.

Before you say “ must be DPS or can’t do the instance” I’m talking about FM and DPS isn’t an issue . No one wants any part in sharing the rolls.

Even more hilarious when its an alt asking what you're missing/need.

4 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Even more hilarious when its an alt asking what you're missing/need.

You get that too? And then crickets afterwards when you give an honest answer.

I wish NC would just code a box for each person in the instance nothing else has often caused anything but problems.

6 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

You get that too? And then crickets afterwards when you give an honest answer.

I wish NC would just code a box for each person in the instance nothing else has often caused anything but problems.

I got my pants on cleric after 4 months, that's how long it took me. I had the top drop as well, but when I was on my SW. Saddest day ever.

I don't belive for a second that Cyan can't do anything. He is a Community Manager, one of the many many many things he has to do is to go communicate to his boss (or tank it, idk) what is the community upset about. Or didn't we achived with the force of massive complain that they lower "power shard" prices? That was also thanks to Cyan!! that went to... well do his jobs.

Is it the most important? I dont know! Many things need to be changed. But I do agree with this guy, if they unless ban the ppl that clearly ninja in dungeons they would be doing something to stop it, and I'm talking of the laziest thing that they can do. Not 3 days, not 1 week, a month. For that to happen, you guys have to stop mocking of ppl that get ninja and condemn this kind of acts and the lack of reaction from NC.

Another harded solution to get done, and ain't that hard cause they done it before and they are going to do it in next patches is to implement the box for each on group. Wouldn't that be nice? Even tho if most of time you get nothing, crafting mats (just saying) or ancient drops? Therefore also a solution to ppl make more kinah that is also another matter that players also concern...

Game as you see in these comments has not a good community, lack of empathy still amazes me and in order to help newies you have to group with them, and they also ninja for lack of knowledge, I still want to help them, but system and its rules should be reviewed. Or doesn't other game companies that are more clear and transparent about why players get banned and how much? Wouldn't that be nice here?

I hope you get better luck with players next runs.

This game is almost 10 years old and I have never heard of anyone getting banned for ninja looting even though it has happened daily since the game launched.

It isn't mocking anyone to point this out or to assert that based on the past ten years, nothing is going to be done now.

@Zeyra-KT.. stop looking for nastiness where there is none. Relax.

DevilNest try to understand that there are people in the game that doesnt have kinah but is doing very well with real money to buy the ticket if need be but ty for assuming as usual.

i guess i can assume and say it might have been an asmodian on their elyos doing the ninja thing cuz why would an elyos steal from their faction member.

50 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

DevilNest try to understand that there are people in the game that doesnt have kinah but is doing very well with real money to buy the ticket if need be but ty for assuming as usual.

i guess i can assume and say it might have been an asmodian on their elyos doing the ninja thing cuz why would an elyos steal from their faction member.

You have a real issue seeing clearly, Valedia.

Why would someone "steal" from their own faction? You answered your own question by pointing out that people are having trouble making kinah this patch. Someone doesn't know you and doesn't care about you and needs the kinah rolls on an item they can't use. It's greed and has nothing to do with factions.

And accusing this ninja of being an Asmodian on their Elyos alt is the very definition of insane. How exactly does it hurt the Elyos faction if one non-factor player doesn't get their PvE purple staff? That one PvE staff is going to somehow harm the whole faction? Are you suggesting that a better way to combat lack of skill in sieging and PvP is to give the craptastic faction one legendary PvE weapon each? Deal. Let's do it and then we can remove the buff.

@Cyan  . Make it happen, pls&ty.

Archived