Gameforge is kicking ncwest ass

Asante-KT

1)They actually put items on the BCM people want.

2)They have events--multiple at the same time

3)They talk to their people instead of just ignore (eta's and upcoming changes) 4/3 for 6.5 and scheduled updates with REAL people. 

4)They are updating the game and not a bunch of ass hats that won't answer any questions

5)Can Gameforge buy the rights to N/A and we just have the same version they have? Because these pitiful nyerks we have are sorry as the day is long and absolutely clueless. Gameforge is just greedy, NCWEST is in shambles. 

Fixed it for ya - Need to be specific in pointing out the real differences in Teams between Gameforge and NCWest

1)Unlike @Cyan and her Team - They actually put items on the BCM people want.

2)Unlike @Cyan and her Team - They have events--multiple at the same time

3)Unlike @Cyan and her Team - They talk to their people instead of just ignore (eta's and upcoming changes) 4/3 for 6.5 and scheduled updates with REAL people. 

4)Unlike @Cyan and her Team - They are updating the game and not a bunch of ass hats that won't answer any questions

5)Unlike @Cyan and her Team - Can Gameforge buy the rights to N/A and we just have the same version they have? Because these pitiful nyerks we have are sorry as the day is long and absolutely clueless. Gameforge is just greedy, NCWEST is in shambles. 

Mr Burns would say: You'll see the Statue of Liberty wearing lederhosen before you'll see Germans running my servers!  :P 

Well, who knows? NCwest and Gameforge had their times. Don´t forget that a lot of people came here years ago cause Gameforge was doing a really awful job. And they started Aion 6.X even worse than us. No kinah at all, overpriced things, P2P game.... 

And I don´t think is Cyan fault. He is just the face that NCWest throw at us so we can complain with somebody. It works like big companies and call centers. You have a customer support and you can complain, but with somebody that has nothing to see and can´t do a thing with that. Meanwhile the true people responsible for this, is relaxed and unknow. 

1 minute ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Lol. what happened to you? you changed hahahaha

I can imagine Cyan like "Why I have to read all those things from that annoying people? Oh, yes... I´m an adult and I need money :/ "

You're right. He's an adult and his job is to deal with the Aion community. By the same token, we are adults and are capable of comprehending that someone is male and that they are not the one making the (unpopular!) decisions.

9 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Lol. what happened to you? you changed hahahaha

I can imagine Cyan like "Why I have to read all those things from that annoying people? Oh, yes... I´m an adult and I need money :/ "

Really confused at what you're trying to say? :| Did you quote the wrong person?

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You're right. He's an adult and his job is to deal with the Aion community. By the same token, we are adults and are capable of comprehending that someone is male and that they are not the one making the (unpopular!) decisions.

I know. To be honest I don´t think his job is the best there. He must be the visible face who takes all the anger, rages and complains all the time. He can´t decide about the game and probably has nothing to see with the events

We know he is a male, but I guess not all the people spend so much time in the forums like we do   . 

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Really confused at what you're trying to say? :| Did you quote the wrong person?

No confusions at all :P . Good Day, Queen Cheesecake! -_-

6 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

I know. To be honest I don´t think his job is the best there. He must be the visible face who takes all the anger, rages and complains all the time. He can´t decide about the game and probably has nothing to see with the events

We know he is a male, but I guess not all the people spend so much time in the forums like we do   . 

No confusions at all :P . Good Day, Queen Cheesecake! -_-

T_T

Do I need to call you a peasant? :P (tone said with silly affection, not being mean)

Lucimon is one of those people who's been around long enough to realize Cyan is male. xD Poor Cyan being called a gril.

14 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

T_T

Do I need to call you a peasant? :P (tone said with silly affection, not being mean)

Lucimon is one of those people who's been around long enough to realize Cyan is male. xD Poor Cyan being called a gril.

You can call me as you want. I already know your "style" :P 

10 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Needs to shave the facial hair really well, tho, unless he wants to be that kind of gril.

You do you, Cyan! Not judging!

well, beauty standards changed so much with the time and places, so who knows? xD 

And I don´t think he will suffer so much for being called a gril a couple of times. Just look at my nickname1. Can you imagine how many times I was called Maria? And do not even mention my "brilliant idea" about using a double Z cause "Azmaria" wasn´t available then. He will be fine xD 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

You can call me as you want. I already know your "style" :P 

well, beauty standards changed so much with the time and places, so who knows? xD 

And I don´t think he will suffer so much for being called a gril a couple of times. Just look at my nickname1. Can you imagine how many times I was called Maria? And do not even mention my "brilliant idea" about using a double Z cause "Azmaria" wasn´t available then. He will be fine xD 

Duuude, you know how many times I've been called a guy? xD 

What's Azmaria from? I'm not home to look it up.

And found a pic of Cyan as a girl. He makes for a very cute girl, tbqh!

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Duuude, you know how many times I've been called a guy? xD 

What's Azmaria from? I'm not home to look it up.

And found a pic of Cyan as a girl. He makes for a very cute girl, tbqh!

I know that happens too.  A lot of women called "bro" 

Azmaria Hendric is from Chrono Crusade. A little girl with healing powers and wings a couple of times. Was the first thing I thought when I created a cleric in Aion. Nice anime. A bit sad at the end. And that anime includes the name Aion. Is a demon leader.

Gameforge Is Kicking Ncwest Ass

not kicking any ass so far. it's not that great either on eu. but things are moving... just  very slow. on the other hand na is doing a lot worse. the state of the game is mostly the fault of those developers who designed the game in korea so no reason to blame one person who most likely is a messenger and not responsible for all the internal decisions.

ok really tired of hearing don't blame this person or that person. Does anyone have a clue who we should blame. A NAME and e-mail if possible. Or a phone number. Or anyway to contact someone. Because someone is in charge somewhere aren't they? Or are we just destined to deal with Cyan who can't or won't tell us anything. Or Gideon that reminds me of the Loch Ness Monster. You hear a lot about it but no one actually sees it.

Not that it would help but a vote of no confidence in this team (hard to call it that) seems appropriate. Lastly maybe their doing exactly what their told but in no scenario does that seem possible.

Call Gameforge more p2w how much you like but at least they communicate more with their player base..

Who is actually in charge of Aion in NA?Can someone give a name? That person should stop sleeping on their job....

For the people insulting Cyan, he is just the messager.He is not involved with managing and making choices for the game...

Is Gideon to blame since barely or not all doing his job? He too busy with Hime streaming the mobile version of the game than check the forum lol. Also the person who is charge of bcm should get fired and I have no problem saying that.

Archived