Weekly Server Maintenance - August 28, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 28, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Alchemy event will begin. You can find full details here.
  • Fixed an issue where battleground instance rewards were not updated with the Mark of the Vandal update.
  • Fixed an issue where characters would retain the transformed appearance during cutscenes.
  • Fixed an issue where Lockbox and Prestige merchants had some items listed for free. The merchants have been re-added.
  • Fixed an issue where Prestige Coins and Prestige Cases were not being delivered.
    • Affected players will be given the missing rewards at a later date.
  • Updated skill skin bundle descriptions to clarify they can’t be opened by Vandals. (Vandals do not have skill skins at this time.)
  • Removed incorrect terms from some item names.
  • Fixed an issue where tooltips did not show the AoE indicator.
  • Fixed an issue where siege reward mails incorrectly described the results of the siege.
  • Fixed an issue where Learning the Windstreams in Demaha referenced incorrect locations.
  • Fixed an incorrect term in one of Lugbug’s missions.
  • Fixed issues with Pernos’ text and voice in the quest “Required Reading.”
  • Fixed incorrect descriptions for the following skills:
    • Cleric – Globe of Light
    • Gladiator – Ferocious Earthquake
    • Vandal – Target Sketching, Chromatic Wrath

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

tj4e33fp52i31.jpg 34nww2svkoh31.jpg qij36snd7gi31.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Yona-DN said:

Please can the event stuff be kept in Sanctum/Pandemonium? I would like to be able to enjoy the new story and atmosphere and I think there are others  that would too, thanks! :3

Nope, I’d much prefer them in main cities than using scrolls every day

Also we need magic crystals to drop in Lakrum at the same rate as guiding stones because right now it’s almost impossible to craft with the limited drop rates. It ain’t right that we get the new kibrium to drop at the same rate but the guiding stone equivalent is botched.

Archived