Incoming european immigrats to NA? o.O

Neleth-KT

There's many European players here on NA already, and there will be always people coming. GF is just bad, it's not worth it. If NCWest could balance the UA siege schedule better, I'd love to go and actually pvp. Getting up at 5 AM is not my thing.

Whoa, that's pretty insane. I've been hearing really good things about Gameforge lately, so I'm pretty surprised by this. The nerfs to crucible spire are pretty horrendous, and I don't understand how their response was that they nerfed it for "game balance". Yikes. 

I don't know if this means more EU players will come to NA though. Like others mentioned, there are already quite a lot of EU people playing here. There might be a few who leave because of this, but I also think if there's enough of an outcry GF will amend what they did.

47 minutes ago, Nelewen-SL said:

https://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/2153-Tower-of-Challenge-nerf-do-you-want-people-to-quit/?pageNo=1

It's look like in EU they going to start a riot against gameforge.

Gameforge better do something before it out of control.

NA Aion has always had a very substantial EU playerbase. The only time this briefly let up was when it looked as if Gameforge finally sorted things out recently -- patches were coming out around the same time as NA for the first time in Aion history, and there was an emotional community letter from the staff promising great things among others. A lot of EU people who were frustrated over p2w, ping, siege schedules and whatnot moved (back) to EU thinking they would enter the promised land. But now that GF is showing their true colors once again chances are they'll probably come crawl right on back to here.

Myself, I very briefly played on Gameforge but moved with my friends to NA Aion around the time of the 2.5 patch. To this date, I have never even once felt any incentive to return.

Considering NCSoft doesn't have a very clean track record itself, I think that is saying something.

Gameforge nerfs all these kind of things because they need to have profit of some sorts. Sure, their population might be big but only because EU players don't have the patience to play with a higher ping. I played it, sure, it's fun, but it's not really that worth it. The idea to keep yourself buying the goldpack (whether it's irl money or in-game means) is ridiculous. They were always greedy, and NCSoft did a terrible mistake by giving EU away.

6 minutes ago, Kubei-IS said:

Gameforge nerfs all these kind of things because they need to have profit of some sorts. Sure, their population might be big but only because EU players don't have the patience to play with a higher ping. I played it, sure, it's fun, but it's not really that worth it. The idea to keep yourself buying the goldpack (whether it's irl money or in-game means) is ridiculous. They were always greedy, and NCSoft did a terrible mistake by giving EU away.

Yep. Choosed also to make an account on NA rather then on gameforge. It's indeed too bad that NcSoft doesn't maintain the EU servers themself, something to which they do with BnS. Aion is not the only game where this happens though. Gameforge also handle the EU servers of TERA.

Hello all!

We did see your feedback about the changes to the Tower of Challenge rewards and we have seen how important this topic is to you. So here is what we are going to do:

• We will add 175 Mythic Supplements to Level 40 of the Tower.
  • We will add one +7 Manasone Bundle (random) to level 24 and one +8 Manastone Bundle (random) to level 36.
  • We will push the amount of Kinah you can gain for finishing all 40 levels of the Instance back to its original amount of 35.600.000 total.

We will request these changes from NCSoft and plan to integrate them with next week's maintenance. We made these changes for a reason, but we heard you loud and clear. This is our way of acknowledging that and taking your feedback to heart.

The AION Team

I used to play in Europe but they sold the game to GF and they ruined it, these people try too hard to be perfect and they ruin the game. first they give ban waves for no reason thinking this helps the game, then the game is not free to play, but free to login.

anyway, I only miss my 25~30 ping I had when I was playing in EU servers, here I play with 250 ping when I am alone and in sieges it gets like 500~700 and in the inter-server instances (Like Evergale Canyon) I sometimes have even 1500~2000 ping which makes my game unplayable.

I would simply love to have an NCSoft server in northern Africa (since Europe is sold) and also give us the chance to immigrate there.
You simply killed Aion for European players for no reason and the EU servers are like 3~4 times more crowded than the NA ones.

EU servers allways been 2-sided blade regardless who runs it. For me as European player who has played on NA servers since day one - october 2009 I can assure you NCSoft been handling things as good as they possibly can it's the internal problems that causes the mess we have now or at any given point. The worst part playing on EU servers is language barriers because NA servers ppl sort to expect you to at least understand basic english, on EU servers they don't give a flying Nyerk if you don't speak their language it's your problem.

4 hours ago, KimWooJin-TM said:

EU servers allways been 2-sided blade regardless who runs it. For me as European player who has played on NA servers since day one - october 2009 I can assure you NCSoft been handling things as good as they possibly can it's the internal problems that causes the mess we have now or at any given point. The worst part playing on EU servers is language barriers because NA servers ppl sort to expect you to at least understand basic english, on EU servers they don't give a flying Nyerk if you don't speak their language it's your problem.

SO true! I tried to balance both NA and EU for quite a long time, and the language thing was a common issue. (Accidentally started on EU without knowing NA servers existed because I was a gaming nub.) 

I'm from Europe and started out on the Gameforge servers (around 2012).
Back then, the population was dwindling but information about NA servers and the differences / benefits of switching were limited.

Eventually I did hear about it though, and I moved my rear to NA (main motivation being not having to pay to remove basic restrictions).
And, boy did I love it. Ping wasn't even as much of an issue, it was around that time I got to play on a far better pc so my overall gaming experience increased tenfold.

Since then, Gameforge has done major efforts to get back on track. Decent communication, a succesful Steam launch and alteration of the gold pack restrictions,
made it worth returning to. I can say I've even seen an NA -> EU migration the last couple months.

Ofcourse, there will also be burps like this one, extremely bad decision on Gameforge part. But at least they do their best to set it right ;)
Still, for me the gold pack grind is still too much of a fiddle and it smells like subscription - leaving all my chars and progress for lower ping... I dunno...
I'm happy here ^^ Altho I do have an account on EU again to play with the peoples there. 

I´m playing EU version, 2 years i think, and there on NA  i have account only for fun (Crafting in luna, better rewards, etc.) to improve my mood, you know.

And this, what GF do is disgusting, and i really don´t like it. And I wonder, why NC allow GF do this. i´m really tired, from GF.

And i´m happy, finally NC ppl understand who is GF and what do with this game, bcs when i sometime see what someone wrote, how GF version is exciting and better than NA, I was really upset  and angry  , like at dark s*uls.

PS GF had 5.6 update stream, and i see link under one video to this,

Actually GF is not that bad after all... We have servers with like 1500 to 2500 players every day soooo... And yes I play since 2009 NC and now I'm on GF servers.

Aion EU is populated, the cashshop is expensive but you can play without it and players PL by the shop are not that common... on french servers at least, and I think it's great. The game is harder than the other countries beacause we don't have the PvE bonus you have on NA or RU and GF have launch the Daeva Care system with more loots in PvE and they added more Omega stones and Accessories enchant serum. We also have the Veteran rewards, they are pretty good with lot's of enchant serums and omega stones and medals etc...!

They also reduced the cost of the Gold Pack you need, to become a veteran before it was 9€ but now it's like 7€ because they changed their Aion coins system. before for 10€ you had 99 coins but now for the same price you have 140 coins and the gold pack is still 99 coins so now you can buy something else with the coins you got ^^

Also they listened to us and they will remove the nerf on the Crucible spire.

GF is not the best Game company but at least it's not that bad ^^' 

A

3 minutes ago, Elano-TM said:

Actually GF is not that bad after all... We have servers with like 1500 to 2500 players every day soooo... And yes I play since 2009 NC and now I'm on GF servers.

Aion EU is populated, the cashshop is expensive but you can play without it and players PL by the shop are not that common... on french servers at least, and I think it's great. The game is harder than the other countries beacause we don't have the PvE bonus you have on NA or RU and GF have launch the Daeva Care system with more loots in PvE and they added more Omega stones and Accessories enchant serum. We also have the Veteran rewards, they are pretty good with lot's of enchant serums and omega stones and medals etc...!

They also reduced the cost of the Gold Pack you need, to become a veteran before it was 9€ but now it's like 7€ because they changed their Aion coins system. before for 10€ you had 99 coins but now for the same price you have 140 coins and the gold pack is still 99 coins so now you can buy something else with the coins you got ^^

Also they listened to us and they will remove the nerf on the Crucible spire.

GF is not the best Game company but at least it's not that bad ^^' 

Jesus,

Cashop is overpriced, daeva care, do you really think they do it for players ? Kumuki, if entry scroll doesen´t exist, then no kumuki even bi-weekly, perma 50% and sometime 100% exp event MAYBE  they want to force us to buy  exp item from cash shop. 

More, omega&tempering, you talking about that 10% in instances ?

They didn´t remove nerf, we still get nerfed version

EU                                                                NA

175 supplement         40th floor                                                       12 th floor

+8 Manastones          Random                                                          Selectable

+7 Manastones          Random                                                          Selectable

New Godstones         Removed   (Replaced with older)               New Godstones       

Event´contains bad rewards (If they do good rewards, then minimally chance get them)

They listen us only when we are angry and upset  and forums is on fire.

You don´t know, Who GF really is.

GF is maybe heaven for P2W ( That´s maybe reason why you defend them)                                 

Cashop is overpriced... Yes and I don't really think it's a bad thing...If no one or only a few can "pay 2 win" it's better... because most of the popluation will stay balanced...

Daeva care is clearly for the players not for the cashop... it's not great for the cashop to let players have more loots you know... and i'ts because of the players feedback that we have the daeva care.

I can do Kumuki every day when it's ON... what are you talking about just buy a gold pack... it's 60 000 000 kinahs in-game go farm... I guess...

29 minutes ago, Meuxi-IS said:

Perma 50% and sometime 100% exp event MAYBE  they want to force us to buy  exp item from cash shop.                      

Yeah, maybe you're right on that... but hey, it's a free to play ... and personnally i've nerver had the feeling I needed to pay for that... (they never forced me to buy anything lol) just farm and one day you will hit the 75! Like I said it's harder to play on EU but I don't think it's really a big deal it's not that hard...!

They made some changes on the loots of crucible spire yes but it's still a free to play and it's still better than the nerf we got right now...( make concessions you know )

For the event part, I'm okay with you nothing more to say.

Yes they listen to us when we are angry... it's still a company they kinda have to ^^'

Actually yes, I know GF very well they are a bad game company they have 0 communication and they do a lot of mistakes with their communities but at least on Aion they do the job not that great but not that bad to...

And since the CS is overpriced I really don't think it's wise to say that it's Heaven... (I defend them because I'm not blind by my anger) I don't pay anything but cosmetics on rare occasions on their shop so...

Damn, I hated GF so much, they forced me to leave all my chars and my items and everything and go to NA and start over and play with permanent ping.

And now I have a face to put on what I hate, that guy's face is punchable, he does look like a douche!

This !d!0t below here guys, is one of the reasons I quit Aion EU. The channel they have on youtube is "Aion Free To Play"... which is false, it is free to login.

Untitled-1.jpg

I've never been in favor of GF. It's always been nyerk in many things. Yes, they do have good things here and there (more live streams, communication, etc) but nyerk them with other things with each patch. Considering that GF is now making another 4 servers, go figure. I believe that this is a huge mistake to do (they just had a merge not long ago). D:

Archived