Seriously?

Ele-DN

Who ever did that event design should be fire ! ..... got fight vs bot/script ..... only 1 person ...........

Everyday people Kill steal each other mobs 

and after all that 

THe cherry on top of it .............

Only 1 person get rewarded 

that so anti christmass spirit no way on earth this is normal !!!!TTHyAF0.png

And let not talk about those troll who put kisk on shugo just to nyerk off ..... 

that clearly griefing and those person should get ban !

ConcernedRaggedDikkops-size_restricted.g

I dont get why the Producer's Letter that was posted on September this year talks about community and that being the reason for you to not implement auto hunt and then doing this shitty event where literally every single thing that I want I have to compete with half the server to get it. You want legendary transformations? youre nyerked vs 90 ppl bots included after a full day of farming mobs btw. Do you want the Skating Motion? nope sorry you have to win a roll on a league of over 50 players for no reason at all. You want to farm the extra rewards from the hunting on 23 to 24 sv time? NOPE because AGAIN you compete vs many players trying to scratch every single tiny reward you are giving us.
I can not belive how after going out and writing that letter, how on a holiday when you are supposed to be a community be together and happy you literally put every reward to be a competition between players and making this so selfish.to the point that we got what was today on iggison and gelkmaros.
It is sad and a shame on whoever tought that putting players to compete against each other was a good idea.

Come on, last time I came here on the forum was to complain too ...

This event is great, and I really loved it, but this limitation scheme that they put in just ends the spirit of the thing.

It is boring that you spend the whole day farming so that at the end of the day you can’t get anything from the NPCs due to the limits they’ve set.

So, a request from a player who loves the game and wants to play again: Put these items to be on account,releasing the npc stock, so it would be fairer and everyone could participate and win something with this event, without having to compete with thousands of other players in order to win.

If you want something that day, farm enough and buy.If you really want players to continue, change that urgently!

it is a very bad designed event indeed.
also there are people that loves to take advantage over others stocking piles of kisks over the place so we can't click fast enough.

It should be weekly/account locked so players can't even log their alts to buy it again over a week, it would add some fairness to the event but it would stay broken and unfair for the large majority of players.

just make all the rewards one-time/account and put the 1 limit so everybody can get one. Its better than people using script/cheat getting multiples while others get none

25 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

just make all the rewards one-time/account and put the 1 limit so everybody can get one.

Honestly this would be the easiest and would work just fine. The competition would be less and less as the days passed, so people with high ping would have a chance after a couple weeks.

@Kibbelz
Like i was saying in the other topic, here you go. You should change it for just the Simple reason to make everyone happy and people. I don't know if you guys have holidays already but all the rest of the stuff are OK but this is like..just watching it happening is painfull. And i'm not even participating cuz the 9pm is kinda zZZzzz for me (and many others) but lets fix it. You know this is not how it suppose to be *wink wink*

OT: restoration tokens, since i'm here, lets make them around for 4x combines, if you guys don't wanna work extra during x-mass, that will lower the numbers a bit, but denying it completely is a *cough cough* d*ck move, like 15% playerbase did it on Wednesday and rest is screwed. Theese decisions makes you guys look bad, nobody wants that. Follow the happy vibes, they are the right ones.

10 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Honestly that screenshot is surprising to me because I didn't think that many people still played on any one server. 😂

This is probably like 10 people with 10 alts each script-clicking their way to paragons.

And I agree there should be a limit per account, once for the whole event but still people with 100 alt accoutns would get 100 of those and flood the game. Which would create another game itself.

They should create a newer type of paragon to make them untradeable and unbrokerable. If we can have 2 types of snowballs then we sure can have two types of paragon too.

2 hours ago, SkyRanger-KT said:

you guys have to Increase the number of stock...  players with high ping cant buy anything .... 😭

So if they make the weapons 10 instead of 1 you think you will buy one? Nope, that means the guy with the script and the alts will buy 10 instead of 1. You will never be able to buy anything from there against a bot.

Like others have said, the best solution is to make the items limited to 1 per account, not 1 per server. With this fix, it gives everyone the opportunity to farm meloons and buy their desired holiday goodies, but the game/market isn't going to be completely flooded either. 

1 hour ago, Haniya-DN said:

Like others have said, the best solution is to make the items limited to 1 per account, not 1 per server. With this fix, it gives everyone the opportunity to farm meloons and buy their desired holiday goodies, but the game/market isn't going to be completely flooded either. 

Sadly it still will flood the game, someone with bots and many alt accounts will be able to afford 100 paragon weapons or more and these are brokerable.

And the thing is most of them won't really sell them, but will break some so they can make the safe enchants for paragon (still low chance to succeed but doesn't break upon failure) and maybe end up with an overenchanted paragon set which will make the gear gap skyrocket between them and regular players.

This event is not fair with high ping users, I mean, I went for the stigma, because it’s 5 per server, smashed the macro skill to /select and /attack, rearranged my ui so I didn’t have to move the mouse to buy it, got the “you spent 600 melons” and still didn’t get the stigma.

I filed a ticket and he GM said in logs, people who got it was SECONDS ahead me. 

Its clear that people who got it, had some sort of packet manipulation software, or has 0 ping.

Archived