Another day of NC rewarding third party program users

Esgalhathi

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kibbelz @Loki When are you guys actually gonna do something about this freakin dumpster fire of an event??? why arent you doing anything about people using 3rd party software to buyout stuff faster than the freakin speed of light? This is  a fken joke ,  probably the most ridiculous bs i ever seen in this game since it launched.

FIX it NCSOFT.

15 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz @Loki 

Ncsoft be like dont worry we gona ban those people use third part program ......... what about they will be ban with our rewards ?!?!?!?

You guys need do something about it what a joke ....

I try buy in 0.08 sec and still get beat...... like what type Machine i need to be to get a reward %!%!?!?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

this gif omg 😂

3 minutes ago, OnionKnight-DN said:

lol, ppl wont need ping reducers anymore, the thing need to to b4 launch aion is open hack tool

For real, after seeing people bombs animals the millisecond after they spawn and buy stuff off NPCs the millisecond they spawn I'm pretty demotivated to keep playing after returning only 2 months ago.

First, this event was good idea in theory.

Second, WOW did it get fubar asap!

Solution: this and all event going forward need to be a token base system, a set amount of tokens are received and use them how you wish, once you have grinded the required items, and mobs.  

This is nothing more than a continuation of a previous problem, the complete and utter failure to ban hackers. There is plenty of software at the players disposable to find out who among our ranks cheat, using the very same piece of coding y'all could not only determine who is using Vanilla tools and then get rid of them permanently. The failure to act on this in the past is the reason the player base is being bamboozled now!

I've played in cheap-ass private servers that had the game insta-closing itself  when a person was using any type of cheat. Yeah, a real cheap server with only one guy who knew how to code. I can only imagine what could be done if "the team" tried, just a little.
I'm pretty sure they know who uses it, and IF THEY WANTED, they could do something.

The real question is: why the nyerk nothing is ever done? IS the people who cheat really worth the money they p2w?

If you don't want to ban the people, at least make this type of nyerking software not work anymore. And every time it updates, block it again, until they give up.

I know devs have lots of things to do, but this should be priority number one.

nothing is going to change face it...we are all just shouting into an empty void...I haven't seen really anything done regarding any of the many problems with this game we all have been complaining about since 7.7 launched.  Almost all of the problems were already at or near the top of the list they said they would focus on fixing for us RNG cheating etc.   No one that cares or can do anything about it is going to help.  The only thing we can do is decide not to spend any more money on this game.  I'm done spending money on this game I will use what ever ncoin I have left and then if shit isn't Significantly made better they wont be getting another dime from me.  I'm going to vote with my wallet now and that shit is closed and it is going to take a hell of a lot of effort to open it back up ever again for this company.  This game or any other game they produce.   

15 minutes ago, Phisdion-DN said:

nothing is going to change face it...we are all just shouting into an empty void...I haven't seen really anything done regarding any of the many problems with this game we all have been complaining about since 7.7 launched.  Almost all of the problems were already at or near the top of the list they said they would focus on fixing for us RNG cheating etc.   No one that cares or can do anything about it is going to help.  The only thing we can do is decide not to spend any more money on this game.  I'm done spending money on this game I will use what ever ncoin I have left and then if shit isn't Significantly made better they wont be getting another dime from me.  I'm going to vote with my wallet now and that shit is closed and it is going to take a hell of a lot of effort to open it back up ever again for this company.  This game or any other game they produce.   

I give it a month and there will be a new event out and you will re-open your wallet because it will give you something you want from it. Better yet you will thank NCsoft for making an event that gives you stuff to buy because that is just how paying players are.

@HealingSquid-KT believe what you want and I don't spend that much on this game but I guess if you add it all up since launch maybe it is a number that matters...it probably doesn't.  All I know is that if I don't enjoy a game anymore I'm not going to spend money on it and more importantly my time.  The purpose of a playing a game is to reduce stress from work and other real life things not to add to it.  That is especially true with the world we all live in currently. 

The point is, it seems with each patch and each event it gets worse and worse and while they say they are listening to the players (what few they have left) actions mean more than words and so far all they are giving us is lip service.  So my action is no longer spend money on this game until their actions make up for the lake of action for the past few years.  Now my little few hundred dollars a year doesn't probably mean shit to them but maybe others will come to the same conclusion I have and that will start to add up.  more than likely it wont matter because like i said earlier we are all just screaming into a void and no-one is listening.

20 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz @Loki 

Ncsoft be like dont worry we gona ban those people use third part program ......... what about they will be ban with our rewards ?!?!?!?

You guys need do something about it what a joke ....

I try buy in 0.08 sec and still get beat...... like what type Machine i need to be to get a reward %!%!?!?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You gotta beat me. Quit crying, keep trying.

35 minutes ago, Gregg-DN said:

Just because YOU aren't the one getting it, doesn't always mean hackers/cheaters are -- regardless of how big an issue that is in Aion these days.

Go to the hack site and see that they have a script for quick buy NPC, brand new for this event. If you think a human is going to  beat that, you're delusional. If you think no one is using it, you're delusional. 

3 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

Go to the hack site and see that they have a script for quick buy NPC, brand new for this event. If you think a human is going to  beat that, you're delusional. If you think no one is using it, you're delusional. 

Well, if Mech doesn't use it, and he got it first day, then Flen doesn't use it and he got it second day, then I gdon't use it and got it the last two days, then clearly the script isn't working great, but we're not on KT. :P GL over there.

14 minutes ago, Gregg-DN said:

Well, if Mech doesn't use it, and he got it first day, then Flen doesn't use it and he got it second day, then I gdon't use it and got it the last two days, then clearly the script isn't working great, but we're not on KT. :P GL over there.

@Kibbelz @Loki ^^^^ This is another main problem of the event. Same person getting the weapon over and over again.

Archived