Weekly Server Maintenance - April 21, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas!

Maintenance has been scheduled for tomorrow at 4am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). The downtime should last approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. We will be implementing the following:

Events
Treasure Hunt event will end.
Picnic Panic will begin.
Minion Promotion will begin.

Localization
Fixed some cutoff text and outdated terms in the Minion window.
Fixed incorrect chat messages related to the usage of some skills.

In addition, we will be extending the duration of some of our events. Rainbow Snake, Garden of Growth, and Hungry Hatchlings will all now conclude one week later than originally scheduled. Enjoy them along w/ their related store items until May 12!

Thank you!

Thank you for the event extensions and these cool events. 

@Kibbelz but please relay to the team that a MASSIVE imbalance was created from the stormwing egg transfers being closed. The people that got to do it got transformations that are extremely difficult to get in-game and that give very good item collection effects. Those that missed out are at a sizeable disadvantage in many aspects of the game now! This cannot be allowed to happen.

3 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

@Kibbelz

These are some decent events. Thank you also for the events extension! That was cool of you guys.

Only reason they extend cause they nyerk up and they gona extend time before we get 7.9 who was supose be may 5...

1 hour ago, Flatten-KT said:

Thank you for the event extensions and these cool events. 

@Kibbelz but please relay to the team that a MASSIVE imbalance was created from the stormwing egg transfers being closed. The people that got to do it got transformations that are extremely difficult to get in-game and that give very good item collection effects. Those that missed out are at a sizeable disadvantage in many aspects of the game now! This cannot be allowed to happen.

Dude they dont care about ballance of the game all they care is the money in they pocket they dont play they game why will they care about ballance ? 
If they was carrying paragone gears will be easy to get and not a super whale gears aim ...
Just get over it ( i only got 1 legendary aposlte and im siting on a total of 50 crit dmg dont worry i feel you! https://imgur.com/a/ccbxcnt )

Dumb-Dumber-Crying.gif
Ncsoft reading that 10 page about life not fair post... ^

2 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Only reason they extend cause they nyerk up and they gona extend time before we get 7.9 who was supose be may 5...

Dude they dont care about ballance of the game all they care is the money in they pocket they dont play they game why will they care about ballance ? 
If they was carrying paragone gears will be easy to get and not a super whale gears aim ...
Just get over it ( i only got 1 legendary aposlte and im siting on a total of 50 crit dmg dont worry i feel you! https://imgur.com/a/ccbxcnt )

Dumb-Dumber-Crying.gif
Ncsoft reading that 10 page about life not fair post... ^

If they care about money they'd do something. Letting a ton of people keep super valuable items for free seems to be a terrible way to make money.

@Kibbelz can you consider and discuss with your time if you could give us a rough estimation of when should we expect the next patch ? You like like a marketing kinda communication...

Any update for the PVE enchantment stone morph materials? I wouldn't mind start crafting for 8.0 given it is going to be the only stone to use

• Aion Team
58 minutes ago, Sek-KT said:

Hello!

I can't buy exp extractors because NPC force me to have 30 paper flower... @Kibbelz

1 hour ago, Itzmin-DN said:

And now the experience extractors needs 30 flowers each one? com on!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. Our team looked into this right after we saw your comments and we're putting in a request to Korea for a fix right away. We will also be issuing a survey with 25 extractors in it for everyone while we await the fix. Thank you for your patience.

30 paper flower are crazy. This item can be bought daily, it should not cost so much in the first place, in the second now they went from idiots when asking for an event item when it could be bought without the need to add any special or extra item.

• Aion Team
29 minutes ago, Kisaragi said:

30 paper flower are crazy. This item can be bought daily, it should not cost so much in the first place, in the second now they went from idiots when asking for an event item when it could be bought without the need to add any special or extra item.

To be extra clear - this price was not intentional, there was a bug in the code we deployed this morning.

Surveys offering compensation extractors have now been delivered

9 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

To be extra clear - this price was not intentional, there was a bug in the code we deployed this morning.

For one character? And we're waiting for a fix from Korea? Are you going to be sending these extractors out daily? Because we're about to hit double xp and someone can easily use those 25 extractors in one garden run. 25 extractors doesn't even hold us over.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks for the heads up. Our team looked into this right after we saw your comments and we're putting in a request to Korea for a fix right away. We will also be issuing a survey with 25 extractors in it for everyone while we await the fix. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks...

20 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Im sorry Kibbelz, but sometimes looks intentional from this side.. tell QA that they NEED to check all the NPCs involved in a event BEFORE they put the patch in live servers, what kind of ppl you have working in that area?

ok, i will calm down now. These days i had been blaming NCSoft due the non-stability of the servers due lag+disconnections and even when i sent many tickets in support with many test from them without successfull results (they just love to use the automatic copy-paste answer and dont read the messages well), and im not the only one who suffers this kind of problems, many users has from different coutries, ISP is already checked... reinstalled the client, and the problem is still here. 

54 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Sounds good, thanks. Hopefully this will be a quick-fix, otherwise the 25 extractors wont go far with the double experience weekend. Will last maybe 2 days if you only run one toon in the Garden of Growth.

Archived