Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - January 20, 2020

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, we are preparing for another routine maintenance tomorrow. Please note that the maintenance will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC), and is expected to last approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. The following updates will be implemented:

• Contaminated Underpath will be reactivated.
  • Fixed an issue where the quest 'Country Living' had incorrect target monster information.
  • Fixed some spacing and typo issues in quests and some Lugbug Missions.

Thank you!

@Luffy-KT are you still killing the crucible spire modor in 0 seconds?

A love to see hackers, losers like you coming here on the forum, ask for ultimate transformation
I don't know if it's forbidden anymore, I would like to send some images here on the forum. To remember how pathetic you really are

12 minutes ago, Noyhan said:

@Luffy-KT are you still killing the crucible spire modor in 0 seconds?

A love to see hackers, losers like you coming here on the forum, ask for ultimate transformation
I don't know if it's forbidden anymore, I would like to send some images here on the forum. To remember how pathetic you really are

I' created an account now, Just to comment on this question I remember this katalam cleric very well :x; epichackfail omegalul

I've not renewed my Premium, haven't logged for a week but did just now to extend the house for main char, and much the same the week prior to that, and haven't missed a thing of it at all. It's going to have to get a lot better for this to change. Been checking out Black Desert Online instead, maybe something else later. Bye until this time next week  you all :)

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

So happy typos are finally going to be fixed, been waiting for months.

I was so triggered by these typos I couldn't sleep

43 minutes ago, skythee-DN said:

I've not renewed my Premium, haven't logged for a week but did just now to extend the house for main char, and much the same the week prior to that, and haven't missed a thing of it at all. It's going to have to get a lot better for this to change. Been checking out Black Desert Online instead, maybe something else later. Bye until this time next week  you all :)

Same, I log to do dailies, I do not have prestige as I have no incentive to get one and I am just logging in dual boxing to get some paragons, which I haven't even gotten much because I am bored and I know I won't be able to even enchant it.

19 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I was so triggered by these typos I couldn't sleep

Same, I log to do dailies, I do not have prestige as I have no incentive to get one and I am just logging in dual boxing to get some paragons, which I haven't even gotten much because I am bored and I know I won't be able to even enchant it.

I too just login to do the dailies,  a Demaha altar every other day, gather a few mats and log out. I use to play a lot, but the game is so imbalanced now there is no point. Most of my PvP gear is +15, a mixture of Dark Talon and Fierce Katalam, and I still get killed in under 5 secs by most classes. Usually don't get to fire off a single skill. They call that PvP.

11 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

I too just login to do the dailies,  a Demaha altar every other day, gather a few mats and log out. I use to play a lot, but the game is so imbalanced now there is no point. Most of my PvP gear is +15, a mixture of Dark Talon and Fierce Katalam, and I still get killed in under 5 secs by most classes. Usually don't get to fire off a single skill. They call that PvP.

...5 seconds, I would be glad to last that long in some cases, I might even die in literally 1 second. Some classes auto-pilot by default and also some people playing those classes have gotten insane items that nobody else can get.

11 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz

News about Ult promo ? 
News about Minions promo ? 
New about what you did to luna daily ? 
News about 7.7.1 ? 
News about feedback of that garbage event first to pick first to serve ? 

giphy.gif

Hello twelve box man! How you doing?
Don't forget to turn on the Youtube closed caption feature to see what's Google's algorithm understood.

5 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...5 seconds, I would be glad to last that long in some cases, I might even die in literally 1 second. Some classes auto-pilot by default and also some people playing those classes have gotten insane items that nobody else can get.

...I know i said next week and it will be from this post, but for all my efforts I got maybe 3 or 4 DT weapons for my 2 chars per 2 dual boxing accounts maxed to 5 but that was not the main issue for me ...I also said I hadn't missed a thing but that's not entirely correct... I've not missed the disappointment one iota of striving for fail, mindless repetition, and the lack of fun from the decline to the current lackluster business model.

I recently got  from an unnamed Korean MMORPG alternative vendor/soon to be NA publisher two top priority take away quotes from  their road map that I found a breath of fresh air, with due allowance to different game engine/player/profit/therefore response resource bases:

• "One of the mottos of...development is to make it enjoyable and regret-free when choosing to play any of the numerous contents."

• "Eradicating behaviors that negatively affect the game, such as usage of unauthorized programs and macros, is one of the major tasks. We have been detecting and preventing these problems through usage of security programs, 24-hour monitoring, adding a report function... We have had success in detecting and banning accounts abusing these programs. Before we had the current system, reports from our adventurers have been the biggest help. I would like to sincerely thank all our adventurers around the world for lending us your strength. "

Well maybe such transparency will evolve in more familiar places by way of competition...most businesses are beholden to the rules of that game if nothing else, and silence doesn't work.

Archived