Contaminated Underpath Returning

Arctic

On 1/30/2021 at 10:47 PM, Aiyanna-DN said:

@KibbelzYou are all missing the real problem. the problem is not the luna instance, the only reason there s a bot doing luna is because it s the only way of making kinah from nothing. the real problem is How to make kinah on Aion nowadays.

In the early days of Aion I use to craft potions and sell them on the broker.

Nowadays, I farm Kinah boxes in Crimson Katalam.

18 hours ago, Steefy-DN said:

I rly do not see the problem, they are just  gonna make getting Luna daily  from daily Lugbug. And Lina gonna be place to farm  EXP... Why are ppl so mad lol? There were videos of someone who spamed Luna on army of alts back in 5.x to get omegas and temperings... I am fine with this less work, i do not mind killing 50 mobs, takes like 5 minutes. Seems like ppl with army of alts  are the ones that dislike this lmao

believe me, there are A LOT of people who run luna daily in an army of alt (legit way, not botting)

so I'll login same time next week...can't see the game being closed if people continue to put real money into it here...but nonetheless it seems like a weird franchise with the KR to NA arrangement, at some point the KR sub-license fee will exceed the NA operating cost; and if it was KFC would you really walk in and buy from a store that only did KFP on the menu?

Edited by skythee-DN

On 1/29/2021 at 4:02 PM, LegendKiller-KT said:

instead of dealing with the bots and kinah sellers u go ahead and change a major gaming content ? your dev team is a reck :) a big no wtf are you thinking i need to do guests for my daily luna bundle ??? which i would get anyway by just being afk ?? if u wanna relocate the luna bag make it if u afk 15 min u get it im not hunting a single mob for it 

bullshit 

you will hunt for it so stop trying to act like a badass in front ur friends...

On 1/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, GenericUser46108 said:

....what do you mean @Kibbelz

We already have the instance back, it is not disabled currently.

Also, can you clarify? Specifically? Because if I read this correctly you may as well just close down the servers because going AFK in luna instance for the reward is vital to everyone. People do not have time to farm mobs on all their characters for the bundle. People do not have the gear to do that in a timely manner on all their characters. Clarify please. 

This is possibly the worst decision I've ever seen. Guaranteed to kill the game if I read it correctly. 

no it is no because we do not yet know how difficult these luna mobs will be and or how many needs to be killed...this luna change if u havent noticed is to make more ppl play together...think about the bigger picture n not just 1 person going afk in a instance...

On 1/29/2021 at 4:45 PM, GenericUser46108 said:

I never thought you could make a decision bad enough that would make me want to consider quitting after 11 years on aion. If the mob kills are not 1 shot from 0 geared character then I actually might. You will lose a LOT of players if you make it too tedious to get luna materials on alts. 

agreed! the mobs should not be elites but easily managed...

On 1/29/2021 at 5:07 PM, Shainygirl-DN said:

I am one who does Luna almost always and not in AFK mode, I really play it. Let's see what happens,and assuming they decide to put auto-hunt; what is the problem?

Please explain to me, since Luna is important to me.

Love her!

there are too many things players can do alone that requires more than 1 to 2 or even 3 to 4 players and these are things u see a lot of geared players doing and that is not the meaning of an mmo so removing the luna instance and making us have to farm mobs via a group or alliance is perfectly fine with me cuz i really hate when 1 person can do something that would otherwise require several others so the valedia is completely onboard with this change...i say remove everything that 1 geared player can do preventing 1234 or 5 others from being able to participate in as thats not the meaning of an mmorpg=(massive multiplayers)online role playing game...good idea ncsoft!

y'all did not get as geared as yall are now by urself so why the nyerk yall wanna exclude others simply because yall are geared now and not by your own doing cuz we all started from humble roots with the help of each other or did yall forget that sanctum cutscene after reaching lvl 10...remember where the nyerk we all came from now geared players...

I am confused.  The Instance was never down.  It is still up and giving people the same bundle.  Normally I would not post but this is so weird that I am now intrigued.  lol  Do the official people on the forums not actually login to the NA servers?

Also please stop killing the game.  I just came back.  I have spent a lot in this game over the 10+ years I have had my account.  On many things that are now obsolete and useless might I add,  yet I still play and put my money into it because I genuinely love so many aspects of the game.  Including all  my very pretty skins.  I am trying to encourage people to come back and start running easy dungeons so new & returning players can get some gear and experience the content.  

Edited by Riddlez
addition

2 minutes ago, Riddlez said:

I am confused.  The Instance was never down.  It is still up and giving people the same bundle.  Normally I would not post but this is so weird that I am now intrigued.  lol  Do the official people on the forums not actually login to the NA servers?

The e-maint is for the luna bundle you get from lug bug that we cannot open is my guess... 

3 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

The e-maint is for the luna bundle you get from lug bug that we cannot open is my guess... 

That makes sense, but from what I could see before the emergency mat there were no actually changes to loot in the Underpath either.  Does collecting both mean we would be exploiting a glitch?  

I suppose I can also wait and see if the changes went live after the e-mat.  :P

1 minute ago, Riddlez said:

That makes sense, but from what I could see before the emergency mat there were no actually changes to loot in the Underpath either.  Does collecting both mean we would be exploiting a glitch?  

I suppose I can also wait and see if the changes went live after the e-mat.  :P

perhaps they intend to remove the bundle from the underpath or vice versa...

On 2/1/2021 at 5:58 AM, Lapis-DN said:

believe me, there are A LOT of people who run luna daily in an army of alt (legit way, not botting)

There are lots of L80 toons running Contaminated Underpath for EXP since 7.7 came out. Add to that the toons running for Luna.  So the instance must have gotten more popular. Normally when I am on, there are about 50 other toons in Contaminated Underpath. Will be interested to see if that goes down.

56 minutes ago, Megazero-KT said:

@KibbelzI must say that I am quite disappointed that the bundles toons had before the patch no longer give materials. I typically don't open bundles until I need luna. Now my past two or three weeks of luna has been a waste of time. This is not right.

You cannot open those or when you open them they are empty?

23 minutes ago, Hawper said:

Now can't even do the weakly quests because Elyos keep killing the camps. Remove the nyerking 2h cooldown from the camps.

Yes they have been coming to Gelkmaros back to back to kill the camps, some Asmodians opened a rift and went there to do the same for revenge.

Some times people love to be obnoxious for no reason.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

What is the proplema of NCSOFT??? You guys only know how to make the game worse? It was a shit that change, nobody liked it. It is not feasible to kill 50 mobs in each Alt, not everyone has equipment. not to mention that in total there are 600 mobs. I hope you return immediately to the way it was before.

4 hours ago, Argravus-DN said:

What is the proplema of NCSOFT??? You guys only know how to make the game worse? It was a shit that change, nobody liked it. It is not feasible to kill 50 mobs in each Alt, not everyone has equipment. not to mention that in total there are 600 mobs. I hope you return immediately to the way it was before.

Lol, it's just added to a daily quest most people do anyway.  I certainly do it every day so the change means nothing.

It sucks that only way to make  decent kinah  now (free to play way) is to relay on luna materials.I think this only thing  people actually spend their mats on currently.  NC removed every good skin, mount etc from it......

Edited by Hallo-DN