Contaminated Underpath Returning

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone!

We're happy to share that we will soon be bringing back Contaminated Underpath this coming Wednesday February 3. After our investigation, we have determined that it would be best to remove and reallocate the Luna materials which dropped in the instance.

To account for this, a bundle will be added to the daily Lugbug Mission which will provide you with Luna materials at the same rates as the top-tier bundle from Contaminated Underpath. In exchange, all you'll need to do is take care of some Monsters in the surrounding areas!

We hope this change turns out to be a positive development for everyone, and thank you for the patience while we looked into the issue.

Happy Hunting out there!

3 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

What do you mean? The instance is already back, are you going to be removing the luna drops from the "LUNA" instance? Doesn't make much sense

Yes it does. It is to stop as many people doing it. Now those who do it will be doing it for that XP only, If this means no one does it then so be it. Awesome change keep it up kibbo.

instead of dealing with the bots and kinah sellers u go ahead and change a major gaming content ? your dev team is a reck :) a big no wtf are you thinking i need to do guests for my daily luna bundle ??? which i would get anyway by just being afk ?? if u wanna relocate the luna bag make it if u afk 15 min u get it im not hunting a single mob for it 

bullshit 

....what do you mean @Kibbelz

We already have the instance back, it is not disabled currently.

Also, can you clarify? Specifically? Because if I read this correctly you may as well just close down the servers because going AFK in luna instance for the reward is vital to everyone. People do not have time to farm mobs on all their characters for the bundle. People do not have the gear to do that in a timely manner on all their characters. Clarify please. 

This is possibly the worst decision I've ever seen. Guaranteed to kill the game if I read it correctly. 

59 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

We realise bots are able get in the game cause of the login feature.
We will be removing the login from the game.
Thank you have a good hunting !

giphy.gif

So they dont try they event cause hard mode garden dont drop anything but they keep telling it do ! 
Now they telling us that luna with come back feb 3 but the instance already back for a week ! 
THey realise people farming kinah box on they alt account that how they survive the game yet 
Kibbez be like time to make that game close so i can finaly remove those rubbish out of my life ! 

Edited by MechEagIe-DN

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

We're happy to share that we will soon be bringing back Contaminated Underpath this coming Wednesday February 3. After our investigation, we have determined that it would be best to remove and reallocate the Luna materials which dropped in the instance.

To account for this, a bundle will be added to the daily Lugbug Mission which will provide you with Luna materials at the same rates as the top-tier bundle from Contaminated Underpath. In exchange, all you'll need to do is take care of some Monsters in the surrounding areas!

We hope this change turns out to be a positive development for everyone, and thank you for the patience while we looked into the issue.

Happy Hunting out there!

Ok so you guys will remove Luna instance and add a lugbug daily wich will give same reward, please don't make those kill elite mobs, some ppl don't have geared characters because they only focus on their main, I'm fine since I'm pve hero all my chars can kill mobs but the idea is that everyone is able to farm their Luna, we need Luna resets, Luna retune, Luna ress, its really important currency for active players, all other regions have it on and its kinda unfair you decide to disable in NA only but at least you giving the same reward on daily lugbug just please make it avaible to everyone and let's hope this is a positive change to everyone 

Edited by Kosiita-KT

We all know the problem is  https://www.subvanillatool.com/ why dont you do anything about it, tons of ppl use it and bot, they did it to buy melon stuffs. People uses it to win instances avoiding mechanics and is so sad that we learn about this hacks from another website and not the official aion site. Can you do something about vanilla instead of destroying game to everyone?

7 minutes ago, Kosiita-KT said:

Ok so you guys will remove Luna instance and add a lugbug daily wich will give same reward, please don't make those kill elite mobs, some ppl don't have geared characters because they only focus on their main, I'm fine since I'm pve hero all my chars can kill mobs but the idea is that everyone is able to farm their Luna, we need Luna resets, Luna retune, Luna ress, its really important currency for active players, all other regions have it on and its kinda unfair you decide to disable in NA only but at least you giving the same reward on daily lugbug just please make it avaible to everyone and let's hope this is a positive change to everyone 

i see that edit. you surely mean it "Luna bot to win daeva books"

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

Happy Hunting out there!

.... Are you trying to cause a riot...cause this is how you cause a riot

These changes can be positive for the economic health of the game. Since there are a lot of bots running Luna's instances, this brought huge inflation to the game. I fully agree that the game must be played. However, you should also pay attention to instances resets and luna retuning. I believe that you can adjust this to balance the game and make it healthier for the community.

you could add EXP in instances , once we have a "good" EXP doing Lunas Instances. 

Thank you very much.

Edited by Alexx-DN

19 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

.... Are you trying to cause a riot...cause this is how you cause a riot

Actually they dont have fresh ideas  about how to take users back, after years of "ideas" of devs.. and never listening community... the end ofc is riot.

11d0d80ce70b32b6b07fd819c9b4e11d.jpeg

This seems like a really bad idea. A terrible idea. You are planning to implement an auto-kill feature and pair it with a Mob-Kill quest to get the Luna mats instead. This is only going to bring more bots back into the open-world and punish legit players by not allowing them to earn enough mats on their under-geared/low level toons to support their main toon. Now, maybe this could work if the mobs are not elites/a crazy number and killable by lvl 30-50 toons in Beluslan/Heiron. Maybe.

giphy.gif

Edited by Gallium-DN

@Kibbelz
NCSTUPID your new name. You really think relocating the rewards will help your DEAD game thrive any better?

The only way to progress in this game is with your crappy ass events that are usually a hit and a miss. Other than that people resort to using vanilla or the black market to actually progress in this game. 

You have 6 HUGE maps and barely any players; these maps are empty nearly 24/7 which is sad. You don't need me to tell you this I am sure you can tell by your huge decline in sales for 2020 which was the lowest year in sales for Aion since the game opened.  Most of the big spenders are fleeing the server like flies. KR Aion has no new content, so there is no new exciting features or content coming our way anytime soon. Your sales will be drastically decreasing even more the next few months.

If you actually wanted to make money you would listen to your "customers".  Free to play players need better in-game rewards without events to progress in the game. So many people DONT have ultimate transform and we're 7.8 already CMON!! The top geared people are bored of fighting the same 7-10 geared people over and over. They want a challenge, they want to fight new people and have more PVP which currently there is 0 pvp ATM......1-2 shotting new players who are farming is NOT PVP.

We need 1 core map open each day similar to Tiamantra's eye, the current player base is to small for all the current maps. It's like walking through ghost towns everyday which only makes people feel like they're in a dead game even more.

I have no reason to swipe my card, there is barely anything to do in-game anymore and so many people I talk to feel the exact same way. 

wow finally ncsoft noticed theres more ppl botting than playing the game, also make daily lugbug drop at least 5-6 bundles since its harder to do daily lug than afk lunas, what about to make instance drop kinah and make ppl play the game? like 100kk if u do x5 pf runs 

41 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

If they mean the daily 50-kill quest, this is awful news, cause if I have to kill 50 mobs on every alt every day to get my luna, I’m gonna freak out.

You probably too much positive !
If i was Ncwest and i will try close the game
i will make that lugbug quest give 1 bundle and if you want the light luna you have complet the daily lugbug board ( do 7 daily lugbug quest ) to get it ...
So basicly you will have to complet all lugbug daily all ur toon get same reward as afk luna instance !!!

b1a.gif

Edited by MechEagIe-DN