The coins and price of apostle is unreasonable

As for today i purchased a 8k BCM to try out  and see the posibilities and at 7200 coins and 60 boxes i only got 600 coins the rate of 500 boxes is a luck same as transformation ultimate so i say that this is a total scam. I'am here to say that coin boxes is not worth purchasing. goodluck guys

It sucks that you tried ur luck with the box and got shit. You should of just asked around before you bought it. This event is good for players who were not prepared for the last ultimate transform event and got ready for it because it was eventually gonna come. Buying coins from the bcm is just purely for the p2w try hard players who are either new to the game or want more ultimate xforms than they already have.

22 minutes ago, tofurious-KT said:

i spent 7.2k coin for 60 bags and got 702 coins.. it's a scam. $90 dollars and can't even get CLOSE to an apostle.

NC is trying to milk players. Don't fall for their trap

idk sounds like u did xD

The price is wayyyy too high to make purchasing the coin boxes make any sense. Sure, I can select a legendary but the cost comes no where near justifying that! The boxes need to give 5-10x the amount they currently give. I'm sure a lot more people would be enticed to spend for them then. I would love to get Mastarius and complete a few collections but I'm not paying what they are asking.

20 hours ago, tofurious-KT said:

i spent 7.2k coin for 60 bags and got 702 coins.. it's a scam. $90 dollars and can't even get CLOSE to an apostle.

NC is trying to milk players. Don't fall for their trap

It is not a scam you are investing in your character. You can do it do not stop now keep investing, Do not let NC get in front of your in-game goals with something as simple as a cash shop.

I believe you will beat the system.

I feel ripped off too by these and the 500 coin boxes. I don't see where it says 1% anywhere, but who knows...definitely felt like it. More buyers regret - will have to be more careful when spending BCM at all now. Anything rng ends up like this. I spent a lot more than the 8k and in the very end of everything I was down an ancient and had 1 penguin to show for it.

Apostles are impossible - extremely expensive and the RNG 23 box is too expensive too, just to get whoknowswhat and what odds are for Ulti? I haven't heard of anyone getting an Ulti from the 23 trans scroll nor the Special Challenge box (500).  Maybe near end of event when tonnes of people get 500 a few might get on an account.

I feel like NCSoft should rework this some or give us poor souls some pity box.

2 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Thanks this is super helpful, but doesn't look like they got the same box as us. I dont see this one:

[BCM] Special Ultimate Challenge Box:
Ultimate Transformation Selection Box (4 types) 1 Random
[BCM] Special Transformation Coin (100)100

Looking at the odds for the top one, the 32 types contract wow 0.03%.

This is just another example of NCWest’s disrespect for players and just juicing the situations for money. Time after time we see NCWest break the boundary of p2w items. I mean come on, $100+ for a SINGLE Apostle.. they can’t be serious. This event was targeted at players who’s willing to spend thousands on the game, and just like every other major p2w event it pushes down f2p players and any player not willing to give NCWest enough money to buy a car. 

As for the transformation box. As a pro tip for anything NCWest, super p2w or not. NEVER go after anything that gives an ultimate transformation Thats rng based. And most of the time don’t buy anything that is majorly RNG based. It’s a gamble, and with NCWest’s rates the odds are farrrrr from in your favor. Especially if there’s only two possible outcomes, including the ultimate transformation. NCWest is too greedy to make those boxes have high rng, they wouldn’t casually put in two possible outcomes - the ultimate transform and the coins - then make it a 30% chance to get the transform. NCWest has never done anything nice when it comes to getting the transforms by rng, and i highly doubt they ever will. If you’re planning on spending money on the coins your best bet is to buy the contracts outright, the 400 legendary one, rather then try to get a specific contract.  

I guess I am just missing something? f2p players are getting 1 free legendary from the base 10 type for just picking up a free item from the bcm each day. if you spend 2400 bcc or 15$ you can gamble at the 500 box which has a chance you get 100 coins back because I am guessing its not 100 coin thing 100 times (since it says transformation coin(100) qty 100? whatever this means) or you could just respend it on that box again seeing as there is no limit to the 500 box so that tells you right off the rip that you are just going to give them 400 coins and left with a sore rear end and tears in your eyes. Then if you just think about it a second is it worth 3 to 4 times the 10 type price to get a specific transform when there is a synthesis event going that you just have to combine 12 transforms and you get an ultimate of your choice??

I am seriously lost here with the logic, please tell me if I am missing something, because I am seriously confused. If youre f2p get your free legendary and be happy if you wish to pay a little bit just buy more 400 boxes because they are unlimited. If you gamble the 500 on that chance I'm sorry I don't mean to kink shame you but you need some serious help because that is not healthy to be that much of a masochist.

2 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

This is just another example of NCWest’s disrespect for players and just juicing the situations for money.

I mean, this is another example of low energy and low IQ players spending money on a game that's been neglected for ages and then wonder why stuff ain't neva getting fixed.

1 hour ago, JabbaTheCuck-DN said:

I mean, this is another example of low energy and low IQ players spending money on a game that's been neglected for ages and then wonder why stuff ain't neva getting fixed.

Exactly this.

• Special Transformation Coin Boxes contain between 7 and 50 coins with a rare jackpot of 500. They are available for purchase in the Black Cloud Marketplace in varying quantities.

I fail to see what all the confusion is about. 

15 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

NEVER go after anything that gives an ultimate transformation Thats rng based. And most of the time don’t buy anything that is majorly RNG based.

AMEN.

As long as the "box" says it can give a super OP reward but also has useless rewards in it... people need to stay away.

When anyone buys a box they should be happy with the worse rewards to begin with, if you are not happy with them, stay away. Never take a box hoping for the best reward in mind, it will most likely never give the good reward.

Don't waste your money please please... The box has no Ultimate Transformation. I and some other players can confirm that there is only 500 coin in that box and nothing else. It is a SCAM, NA NCSoft is milking you off and they don't give a shit about you players. There is no such thing as 500 Coin JACKPOT or an Ultimate xForm Contract in that 500 box. That box is empty...

10 hours ago, Sedulicious-DN said:

Don't waste your money please please... The box has no Ultimate Transformation. I and some other players can confirm that there is only 500 coin in that box and nothing else. It is a SCAM, NA NCSoft is milking you off and they don't give a shit about you players. There is no such thing as 500 Coin JACKPOT or an Ultimate xForm Contract in that 500 box. That box is empty...

Do not listen to this man, They simply did not spend enough and are weak willed to continue. If you spend enough you will get what you want just keep spending do not listen to quitters.

From the info below:

On 3/2/2021 at 10:53 AM, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

It states from the box its 97% chance to get the coin and 3% chance to get the selectable contract box

Do with it what you will but as people have stated before if you are spending money on the 500 box you probably need some help since there is a snythesis event that has no RNG if your heart is set on spending money just buy 12 legendary contracts for 400 coin each and be done with it

[[각인] 특별한 궁극 도전 상자] This is what you are looking for if you wanted to search it yourself

15 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

Do with it what you will but as people have stated before if you are spending money on the 500 box you probably need some help since there is a snythesis event that has no RNG if your heart is set on spending money just buy 12 legendary contracts for 400 coin each and be done with it

Spenders do not listen to this person, You spend on what you want you are the life horse for this game. W/O you the game will shut down. Keep spending so we can keep getting this great content we are getting.

F2P p2w is a dead business.. for just 7$ you’ll have 30 days of whatever content you like in WoW. Just saying, You can do pvp, mythic + dungeons, ALL DAY LONG if you want it to.. 40x40 10x10 3x3 2x2, world pvp... every content I like is available ALL DAY LONG... 

But don’t get me wrong, I love Aion since day 1, but now I’m just loggin to do daily/weekly quests, sieges and events.

This game is awesome, but this “distance” we have with Korea is too much to handle.

15 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

F2P p2w is a dead business.. for just 7$ you’ll have 30 days of whatever content you like in WoW. Just saying, You can do pvp, mythic + dungeons, ALL DAY LONG if you want it to.. 40x40 10x10 3x3 2x2, world pvp... every content I like is available ALL DAY LONG... 

But don’t get me wrong, I love Aion since day 1, but now I’m just loggin to do daily/weekly quests, sieges and events.

This game is awesome, but this “distance” we have with Korea is too much to handle.

I'm in similar spot, I guess. I log in to clear my dailies just to get the Stormwing tokens and gather the Stigma enchantment stones, but I have nothing else to do in the game, since PvP is brainless 1 shot dead. After that I log into FFXIV because I just need to pay around $10 and get everything in game with little to nonexistent RNG.

It's not that we're distant from the KR version, we're so far behind the game is bugged and broken beyond repair.

16 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Same here...Do dailys/weeklys and thats it...

Archived