Pumpkin King's Haunt Temporarily Disabled

Arctic

i spend money $  buy xtra 2 boxes of bcm holloween transformation so i got 3 holloween transformation from last year event. now they take away 3 of them because of that bug event. now they ignore my ticket so i bow not to spend even a single cent in this game from now on,

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @Kibbelzand @Loki!

Upon checking my account, I am lacking my Vampire Transformation that I got from last year. For your reference, this is how I got my supposedly “4 Halloween Legendary Transformations”. 

1. Vampire - I got it from LAST YEAR via the same Halloween Event with the use the key and the locked box.

2. Mummy - BCM this year. Worth 1.2k bcm coin

3. Pumpkin - BCM this year. Worth 1.2k bcm coin

4. Frankenstein - Got it this year via event. Used a key to unlock the locked harvest revel transformation box.

In line with this, I expect my Vampire Transformation Contract be returned as soon as possible. I purchased and used my personal money to complete the transformation collection. 

All I want is for the return of the transformation that I already got LAST YEAR. Because why would I waste my money for an incomplete collection? 

Thank you!

@Loki @Kibbelz

This company sucks, shutting down this ridiculously buggy server with no support attention.

ALL my transformations were removed because of a BUG, ok, but that was because of YOUR incopentance.

But where are all my Stolen Pumpkin ?

Are you kidding me ?

This shitty company manages to make every player angry in ALL ways.

It's such a wrong attitude that I can't believe it's true.

I only see your work when money is involved with you , look at the event ( 12 Gifts for Daeva ) .

players have been waiting for her reward for how long? a month maybe? but I don't see this shit of your attention seeing EVERY PLAYER who completed the objective to give the reward, and you know why? because you are not making money from it so it is not worth the attention of this mercenary company.

I'm tired of having patience with this company, I give up.

You guys put the event down, did not give all the players compensation, did not fix the candy station spawns for both factions and when I sent a ticket, I only received a copy paste answer meaning you didn't even bother to read what I wrote. I was sent this response 15 hours ago, the emergency maintenance was 4 days ago. Seriously?

15 hours ago

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Aion Support Team.

After reviewing your concern, we've verified that the Pumpkin King’s Haunt Event is Temporarily Disabled. As of the moment, I cannot provide you a specific time frame when it will be fixed. For now, we ask for your patience and understanding as we fix the issue. Please keep an eye on our forums for possible updates about the changes on the event.

Forums: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/9955-pumpkin-kings-haunt-temporarily-disabled/?tab=comments#comment-102538

If you have other concerns or inquiries, feel free to contact us from a new ticket.

Take some responsibility for once. We need answers. @Kibbelz@Loki

Ok, so they removed my collection when I pay for it.

Whoever try to "solve the issue", is using a bot because whoever got the collection completed - bug or not bug abuse - is just randomly removing them even if the person have it since last year and just needed 1 lol

@Kibbelz check with your team, otherwise I just charge back the ones I bought with black cloud coin.

On 10/29/2021 at 6:29 AM, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas,

We are aware of an issue affecting the Pumpkin King's Haunt event rewards and will be temporarily disabling the event while we investigate. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we will provide an update once we have more to share on the issue.

Thank you.

Update:

We will soon be deploying a hotfix which is intended to resolve the issue which caused us to temporarily disable the event. We expect this hotfix to deploy at approximately 12pm PT. During this time, players will not be able to login to either game, however any Aion Classic players currently online will be able to continue playing.

In addition, please note that we have updated our article to remove a section which stated additional bonus rewards would be issued for certain quantities of "contracts used". This section was mistakenly included and we regret the error. (this promotion will continue as originally stated)

Also, in accordance with the feedback we've seen around Titan Coins, we will be replacing them within the rewards with Experience Marks.

Finally, due to an issue with the wrong item being included in the Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle, all transformations obtained by using the "Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types)" will be removed from all players. Players will be appropriately compensated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bring back may last year event transformation

Ahh, so not only the people who got the transform from this current event had them removed, but also from last year's. Therefore its safe to say that someone may be able to manipulate support to have them return the transforms that were reward in this years event huh? I mean it make sense since it appears that the GM's didn't or cannot or cared enough check the date on which these transforms were used. Keep it up guys! Now I know where my money goes when I purchases items from the BCM.

13 hours ago, Ide said:

Ahh, so not only the people who got the transform from this current event had them removed, but also from last year's. Therefore its safe to say that someone may be able to manipulate support to have them return the transforms that were reward in this years event huh? I mean it make sense since it appears that the GM's didn't or cannot or cared enough check the date on which these transforms were used. Keep it up guys! Now I know where my money goes when I purchases items from the BCM.

this

On 10/29/2021 at 4:06 PM, Loki said:

Only affects players who used the "Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types)" this year. It's a different item than what was available last year, and it is not the same item as the one obtained after using a key on the "Locked Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box".

So no players from last year will be affected, and no players who purchased the BCM contract will be affected.

Can u check again .... People who already had transformations from past events are being removed from their collecion of transformations.

@Kibbelz @Loki

On 10/28/2021 at 5:29 PM, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas,

We are aware of an issue affecting the Pumpkin King's Haunt event rewards and will be temporarily disabling the event while we investigate. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we will provide an update once we have more to share on the issue.

Thank you.

Update:

We will soon be deploying a hotfix which is intended to resolve the issue which caused us to temporarily disable the event. We expect this hotfix to deploy at approximately 12pm PT. During this time, players will not be able to login to either game, however any Aion Classic players currently online will be able to continue playing.

In addition, please note that we have updated our article to remove a section which stated additional bonus rewards would be issued for certain quantities of "contracts used". This section was mistakenly included and we regret the error. (this promotion will continue as originally stated)

Also, in accordance with the feedback we've seen around Titan Coins, we will be replacing them within the rewards with Experience Marks.

Finally, due to an issue with the wrong item being included in the Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle, all transformations obtained by using the "Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types)" will be removed from all players. Players will be appropriately compensated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

So you have removed all the transformations even though we have since last year 2, 1 free and 1 bought with real money. Nsoft do you do your job correctly? GM Klyde wrote to you on your sent ticket and I need an answer to this crazy thing. @Kibbelz @Loki

This is the most bats$%^t insane game developer behavior I have ever witnessed in any MMORPG I've played. Completely unacceptable to steal people's hard-earned grinded transformations EVEN IF THEY WERE OBTAINED LAST YEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

Do you guys not know how to write proper scripts and queries? What the HECK is going on? Where are all the "compensations"??????

@KibbelzI've found another glitch in your "fix".

I am missing pumpkins.  I might not have noticed, except that I did not open my pumpkin bundles after runs.  I have a character that has 10 pumpkins, and 27 bundles.  She did not spend any pumpkins, and also had leftover pumpkins from at least last year, so she should have more pumpkins than bundles.

So because of [yet another in the ever-growing list of] NCSoft's error:

1. Players "cheated" without knowing they were cheating (yes, some were obviously aware, but many had no idea, or thought the rewards were the same as EU)

2. The purchases were reversed, despite in a previous event NCSoft lied to customers and said they couldn't reverse xforms.  However neither the chests not the pumpkins were returned.

3. In reversing, NCSoft has taken away xforms people acquired in previous years' events, or purchased with actual money in the BCM.

4. Are promising a mystery "compensation" rather than just returning the pumpkins (the logical and easiest solution).  Compensation will probably be more Titan coins, or tempering solutions.  Maybe 10 free reset scrolls for Tiamat's Stronghold.

Luckily, the brand and the franchise have already been destroyed, and pretty much expected of NCSoft, or this would be a customer relations nightmare. 

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Rahvan-KT said:

Do you guys not know how to write proper scripts and queries? What the HECK is going on? Where are all the "compensations"??????

Hi Rahvan - we currently intend to issue compensation to players next Wednesday, 11/10 for this issue.

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hola Rahvan: actualmente tenemos la intención de emitir una compensación a los jugadores el próximo miércoles 10 de noviembre por este problema.

So they mean that we have to wait 1 week for compensation they will give us for their error, they remove the transformations that have nothing to do with their error and in the end we are the ones affected. because they take so long and do not solve this situation once and for all.

Definitely they are not taking their work seriously, they can explain to me where is my hamerun tranfo and siel apostle. tranfo. because things keep changing in my account I don't understand. I simply want them to remove the transformations obtained in the event and return my key to obtain my correct transformation for my collection. I honestly don't get it. can someone fix this properly?
Finnaly i will pay for 1 bcm tranfo and to take 1 with new key on this event. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damnnnn

I know we're all just shouting into the air when we post on the forums since nobody of importance ever reads these posts, but the sad part is, that even though it's old content, a huge majority of the population still did the work to get the pumpkins, and it just gets taken away from us.  Isn't the point of an event to incentivize people to log on and play the game? A company that knows what they are doing will find a reason to make old content relevant for end game goals.  

After the change happened, there were significantly less LFG postings for anything. It just baffles me how much NCWest is so successful at doing the wrong thing.

But do you really do your job correctly or is it a joke?
These transformations were obtained before the combinations that you mention have nothing to do with the event. do your revision work correctly and return the transformations that have nothing to do with this event. Hamerun, Siel Apostle has nothing to do with this event. His mistake does not have to affect the players that we have years and what they are doing is that we are all upset by his bad revision. I need a reversion and its reversion is impossible to write more than 5 times for the same thing and they continue with the same answer that is unacceptable. I am not interested in your compensation on Wednesday I need my account as it was before your mistake.

@KibbelzCan you answer two questions for me please?

1. When does the Pumpkin King’s Haunt event end? There is no end-date given on the event page.
  2. When will the Candy Stations be fixed to load at the times listed on event page? They were supposed to load between 6 PM Server Time and 11 PM Server time and they are loading at random hours in the morning.

@KibbelzNsoft be serious in your work and your review. as I have to explain that my transformations were before the combinations that you mention, this has nothing to do with the combinations made with the event, customer service is terrible. I need this to be corrected. I do not accept another answer that has to do with the combinations of the event. I am simply demanding as a client the return of my transformations obtained with my combinations before their error in the event. How do I have to explain that I was already maintaining these transformations ?????????????? you guys do not understand the point since you would have resolved this situation immediately.

Archived