Pumpkin King's Haunt Temporarily Disabled

Arctic

NCWest is still out here acting like we're in 6.0 and Legendaries are these rare, coveted things. A free Legendary?????? Great googly moogly, we can't let them get an ugly Halloween transform. Much less a collection! What if they got 500 parry or block?  You know, those stats no one uses. Or 150 attack!!! Heaven forbid. 

😑

I just can't believe they're literally keeping them under lock and key. We're in 8.0 and everyone should be rocking Ultimates already, get with the program NCWest and let us complete our collections. 

Also my only regret about Stormwing is that I didn't abuse it more bye

704281304321228841.png?size=96

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

A free Legendary??????

I think the issue here was less about 1 free legendary or even a free collection.  I'm P2W, and I don't really mind folks that grind hard being able to complete their collections.  What I think NCSoft wanted to avoid was players amassing hundreds of free legendaries.  That was the stated goal of some, so they could wait for the next combination event or attempt to combine into a rare apostle.  This is the pseudo breaking situation they are ostensibly trying to stop.

And TBH, they could do this easily by reverting the current box back into a lockbox and simply upping the 0 cost key limit to 4.  EZPZ. 

7 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

Also my only regret about Stormwing is that I didn't abuse it more bye

Yep. Same. I wish I had abused every single thing to be abused in this game, because clearly it's the only compensating thing to do here. I mean... there's only positive sides. 0 loss for being naughty seem fun AF UwU 

WTB hacks also, since people use them for LITERALLY over a decade and still play the game (or sold account for high price before it turned into the shitshow it currently is).

Imagine never needing any compensation because u get things done by abusing things and there's no regrets, no punishments, no nothing bad. Hell, u might even get money from game bugs, since RMT is more common (and worthy) than BCM.

I don't really blame anyone for doing stuff like this, Ncwest have the players (not all)  they deserve.

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

After further consideration and after reading the feedback from the community, we have decided to move forward with including the originally shared bonus rewards for those who use certain milestones of transformation contracts during the event period. Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Can you guys please address the other issues? Also, the problem with the candy stations not spawning will be fixed?

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

After further consideration and after reading the feedback from the community, we have decided to move forward with including the originally shared bonus rewards for those who use certain milestones of transformation contracts during the event period. Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

I don't believe for 1 second that you reversed that in consideration of the feedback you received, you don't care one bit about the few players left in this game, you did so after finding out that would have been most likely illegal or borderline illegal, I personally find it insulting tbh.

Also, if you care at all about people that play this game like AT ALL, you should add ACTUALL good events that gives all this things people abused, like apostles and stuff, so everyone can have it and no longer be behind because they are good people(?).

Don't worry you can still milk people with hp collections sheep, cows or whatever there's now and Zikel / Nazekan. 

Don't worry there's still plenty milk to be milked. You just need to find ONE PERSON ON THE PLANET who understands about the game so they can navigate you on how to do things and avoid this type of situations that let's be honest are so ordinary now, it feels more like some people are paid to do the opposite of a good job, if it makes any sense.

29 minutes ago, AnonymousCoward-DN said:

I think the issue here was less about 1 free legendary or even a free collection.  I'm P2W, and I don't really mind folks that grind hard being able to complete their collections.  What I think NCSoft wanted to avoid was players amassing hundreds of free legendaries. 

This is an excellent point, and to be fair to NCSoft, I didn't consider this.  If players keep piling up free zombies, they can use them for combines to potentially get an ultimate, or fill out other missing legendaries that complete additional collections.

Kudos to you for seeing that.  Nobody else - including myself - seemed to, and it's definitely relevant.

44 minutes ago, AnonymousCoward-DN said:

I think the issue here was less about 1 free legendary or even a free collection.  I'm P2W, and I don't really mind folks that grind hard being able to complete their collections.  What I think NCSoft wanted to avoid was players amassing hundreds of free legendaries.  That was the stated goal of some, so they could wait for the next combination event or attempt to combine into a rare apostle.  This is the pseudo breaking situation they are ostensibly trying to stop.

And TBH, they could do this easily by reverting the current box back into a lockbox and simply upping the 0 cost key limit to 4.  EZPZ. 

Okay except you literally cannot collect hundreds of free legendaries with this event. It is actually impossible. There is a hard cap because the candy stations aren't spawning (even if they were spawning properly, they are still heavily limited and shared across the faction so you can't stock up like crazy)- you get 10 candy blasts per day, and that's just 3 pumpkins out of the required 35.

18 minutes ago, Shoenfein-DN said:

This is an excellent point, and to be fair to NCSoft, I didn't consider this.  If players keep piling up free zombies, they can use them for combines to potentially get an ultimate, or fill out other missing legendaries that complete additional collections.

Kudos to you for seeing that.  Nobody else - including myself - seemed to, and it's definitely relevant.

Plenty of players have combined dozens or even hundreds of times and not gotten a new apostle or collection or unlocked an Ultimate- and even if they did make progress, is that really so bad? By all means, give everyone an extra roll of the dice.

53 minutes ago, AnonymousCoward-DN said:

Candies from prior events were not deleted.  I threw away candies because I needed inventory space.  Prior to that I had 800+ on each of 11 toons and there are those with many more.

This is an overstatement. Unless, you were able to participate 4-5 Halloween events and not used any to have 800+ candies on each toon. 

Anyway, we are hoping @Kibbelzfor a good compensation for these lapses in the event. 

2 jam yang lalu, Ele-DN berkata:

Ini 99% uang, 1% perawatan untuk keseimbangan, permainan yang adil 

I agree, there is no justice for free players, I hope in this event you can get what all players want, such as getting legendary transformations to combine into ultimate transformations etc. it's just that all player requests will not be granted, it's beyond expectations. hopefully  @Kibbelz can be heard the complaints or wishes of all players

21 minutes ago, DarkQueens said:

Saya setuju, tidak ada keadilan untuk pemain gratis, saya harap di acara ini Anda bisa mendapatkan apa yang diinginkan semua pemain, seperti mendapatkan transformasi legendaris untuk digabungkan menjadi transformasi pamungkas dll hanya saja semua permintaan pemain tidak akan dikabulkan, itu di luar dugaan . semoga  @ Kibbelz dapat mendengar keluhan atau keinginan semua pemain

and what about Candy Stations is it just lying to all of us, please respond @Kibbelz

They are fixing their error, they are restoring the boxes of those that used a ton for halloween contracts and remove the 100 transforms they earned.

This would create a huge influx of legendary transforms, people could use them for promotional for ultimate transforms or keep combining until they get all the other transforms for the collections.

I understand those that got a lot that want to keep them but don't be mad they are fixing things.

14 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

I opened a ticket, when they reply I'll let you all know.

And to answer to my own ticket thing, they told me to lok at forums for this reply and Kibbelz already said they will be implementing the promotion with the contracts because we already used those.

7 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

Okay except you literally cannot collect hundreds of free legendaries with this event. It is actually impossible. There is a hard cap because the candy stations aren't spawning (even if they were spawning properly, they are still heavily limited and shared across the faction so you can't stock up like crazy)- you get 10 candy blasts per day, and that's just 3 pumpkins out of the required 35.

You do not need candies on your main, an alt with candies can kill the pumpkin for you.

You get 10 candies in every player every day, players with a many alt accounts accounts can spam the pumpkin killing 100 entries in IDD every week in all 13 characters of their account and you can get a friend there to take advantage of it too.

Then they can do a few more instances to make a total of 105 kills per char (3x35), which is enough for 3 times the big gourmet galaxy bundle, that means 6x halloween transforms per character.

If anyone is crazy enough to do it on all 13 chars, that is 6x13 = 78 halloween transforms in one week. Crazy but doable.

I understand why NCWest is fixing this.

16 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone, we'd like to share an update.

We will soon be deploying a hotfix which is intended to resolve the issue which caused us to temporarily disable the event. We expect this hotfix to deploy at approximately 12pm PT. During this time, players will not be able to login to either game, however any Aion Classic players currently online will be able to continue playing.

In addition, please note that we have updated our article to remove a section which stated additional bonus rewards would be issued for certain quantities of "contracts used". This section was mistakenly included and we regret the error. (this promotion will continue as originally stated)

Also, in accordance with the feedback we've seen around Titan Coins, we will be replacing them within the rewards with Experience Marks.

Finally, due to an issue with the wrong item being included in the Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle, all transformations obtained by using the "Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types)" will be removed from all players. Players will be appropriately compensated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What is the Appropriate compensation?  Kinda hard to replace legendary transformations, especially ones that come out once a season. Not to mention you haven't included a estimated time when we would be compensated,  like how many people are still waiting on their rewards from the previous "12 gives for daeva"  

20 hours ago, Loki said:

Only affects players who used the "Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types)" this year. It's a different item than what was available last year, and it is not the same item as the one obtained after using a key on the "Locked Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box".

So no players from last year will be affected, and no players who purchased the BCM contract will be affected.

@Loki @Kibbelz

gm took away the transformation i got from last year, you take away those i used this year which is fine but at least not the one  i have from last year, please fix it 

4 hours ago, Ide said:

Players will be appropriately compensated.

And what about the honest players? All the other players on the server that didn't exploit it?

@Kibbelz@Loki Are you guys gonna fix the candy stations spawn and give us the appropriate candy amount for all those days we didn't get them?

4 hours ago, GenericUser15808 said:

@Loki @Kibbelz

gm took away the transformation i got from last year, you take away those i used this year which is fine but at least not the one  i have from last year, please fix it 

just send in a ticket with support. they did the same to me too. I had full halloween xforms from last year opened the 35 to get duplicates and saw all my halloween xforms were removed including ones from last year. they restore it once you ask.

Its nice to know that my TWO transforms were important enough to remove.   Curious what the compensation is going to be.

But seriously guys.   @Loki @Kibbelz there really needs to be some sort of process in place that these events are relevant, screened, and tested to know that they work.  I cant even imagine the chaos the team is going through answering tickets and going account by account to remove two contracts.  Its stupid and ridiculous. Im sure you can find members of the community that would help in advance.  But I guess you would have to read this first.  And like so many other things on the forums itll just go ignored.

Im tired of losing daevas.  Im tired of feeling like playing is pointless.   My time is too valuable to be spent chasing a random NPC every hour for a chance at wraps because the game cant just give me gear for my own class.   

The best part about them removing my 2 contracts was the wording.  Like I was the one who contacted them.   As if I would tattle on myself over a batch of collections.    Oh please OfficerGM, I feel so left out with all of the trouble in the game in the last year..  will you please take away my transforms that I farmed on your broken event.. Ive been such a naughty daeva..

Unless..

Are collections the new paragon?  Am I finally a cool kid now? Did I manage to finally win the game with these miniscule stat addtions?    Im literally so angry at the staff.  And you may not be, but you * SHOULD * be ashamed of yourselves.   Putting out half baked event, then changing it, changing it again.   

Ps.  I love being told by a GM to visit the forums to see what my compensation will be.  Basically we are done with you..  go back somewhere we can ignore you.

Archived