Weekly Server Maintenance - November 22, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 22, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Kumuki's Cave Returns will return for one week.
  3. Upgrade arcade will continue for two more weeks.
  4. Character Transfer queueing will be open. This is the final week for free transfers.
  5. Double EXP will be activated Thursday through Sunday.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
y0nhny5o1cyz.jpg uesioao038zz.jpg jj5xanpjzkyz.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
38 minutes ago, 1s2DE27E-KT said:

Wait so we have two more free transfers? One before today's maintenance, and one more before next week's maintenance? If we send a request in now will we get transferred the next day?

No, this week transfers were disabled, you cant queue now.

only one more week, which is next one.

12 hours ago, Dollface-KT said:

Why :S ??? Rewards are awful

Not if you're trying to get your 75AP gear. That's what the event is intended to do -- give you AP and spinels to buy PVP gear.

EDIT: Oh geez, I'm an idiot. Sorry, I thought you were saying Kumuki rewards are awful, then I re-read and saw you actually said Upgrade Arcade. SORRY LMAO.

51 minutes ago, Heat-KT said:

Dear @Cyan / Community. I have a question about Minion contract bundle http://store.aiononline.com/store/item?goodsNo=6711004&categoryPath=1_46 .  It says to contain Minium Box (x5) (850-1250 Minium). So is it 850-1250 PER BOX, or its the approximately summed up 5 boxes content?

Thank you.

For all who have this question, It is 850-1250 total minium. 

https://imgur.com/a/4ncYG

On 21/11/2017 at 8:19 PM, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, November 22, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

1. Double EXP will be activated Thursday through Sunday.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

@Cyan @Hime

i love you both ? ? ? ? ?? i love you both ? ? i love you both ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? i love you both 

2 hours ago, TickleBunny-KT said:

Did I miss this, this week?

I think we all missed it.

10 minutes ago, CheerfuI-KT said:

@Cyan was hair change tickets just a 1 day sale? QQ

I didn't stock up TT

Was it even a full 24 hours? The cabinets are gone, too. I was cooking! Sat down with my wallet ready to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and the things I want are gone. 

12 minutes ago, CheerfuI-KT said:

@Cyan was hair change tickets just a 1 day sale? QQ

I didn't stock up TT

I think it's more likely that they goofed up and accidentally released those early as opposed to doing everything on the 24th as stated, so they pulled the items and are going to re-release. When I purchased the tickets, it specifically said they were available until the 28th.

Archived