Stream for skins... uh I mean "5.8"

Harley-KT

Im courious about stigmas. how we are going to upgrade them? Wic item will be required? More similar stigmas like in the past? omegas? temperings? something else? If we fail, whats happens? We destroy the stigma or we just lose the item? Or it decrease 1 level like enchanments in the old gear?

8 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Im courious about stigmas. how we are going to upgrade them? Wic item will be required? More similar stigmas like in the past? omegas? temperings? something else? If we fail, whats happens? We destroy the stigma or we just lose the item? Or it decrease 1 level like enchanments in the old gear?

The Stigma enchantment system will remain the same way.

But they're adding a new item called "Stigma Enhacement Stone" that can crit +2 if you're luck and only reduces 1 level if it fails.

I feel like some of you are to harsh on them simply because of the state of the game. 

When you watched the stream you could tell that Gideon most of all was very nervous, If you listened to his voice everything he says was said with short of breath like he was holding in his breath due to anxiety.

The only thing i saw that was wrong with the stream was the 3-5 questions that were actually about 5.8 were ignored.  This comes to the why live stream if you do not want to interact with your community. Better off just doing a Youtube video at that point. 

A large portion of the people who went to the stream did it with the purpose of saying BAN HACKERS NOW, 6.0 NOW 5.8 SUCKS. I am pretty sure if Gideon and Hime have actually looked at 6.0 news prior to their stream you should understand that even they would know that no one wants to see 5.8 stuff which i felt was apparent at the start of the stream when Hime said we know 6.0 is coming out in KR or w/e it was so talk about it on the forums we are here to talk about 5.8(or something along those lines).

21 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I feel like some of you are to harsh on them simply because of the state of the game. 

When you watched the stream you could tell that Gideon most of all was very nervous, If you listened to his voice everything he says was said with short of breath like he was holding in his breath due to anxiety.

The only thing i saw that was wrong with the stream was the 3-5 questions that were actually about 5.8 were ignored.  This comes to the why live stream if you do not want to interact with your community. Better off just doing a Youtube video at that point. 

A large portion of the people who went to the stream did it with the purpose of saying BAN HACKERS NOW, 6.0 NOW 5.8 SUCKS. I am pretty sure if Gideon and Hime have actually looked at 6.0 news prior to their stream you should understand that even they would know that no one wants to see 5.8 stuff which i felt was apparent at the start of the stream when Hime said we know 6.0 is coming out in KR or w/e it was so talk about it on the forums we are here to talk about 5.8(or something along those lines).

I didn't watch the stream but I wanna ask if they included new abbey in 5.8 ? Can you please tell ?

3 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

I didn't watch the stream but I wanna ask if they included new abbey in 5.8 ? Can you please tell ?

As the title says it was mostly about skins and a bit about divine fortress. Things like that could of been asked but no one really wanted to talk about 5.8 from the community.

So far as I've heard, and I think Cyan posted about it a while back, we're not getting the new abbey. :|

But we'll see.

5.8 isn't an amazing patch at all lol. Only things to hype about it are Divine and skins LOL.

And I don't think Hime and Gideon have twitch chat up on their screens. : x Just Maggie (not part of Aion team) and Cyan.

I didn't mind seeing the new skins. That's always fun. Just wish they had spent more time on Divine since we were told that this was the major change in this patch. 

I don't think Gideon was nervous so much as Aion rusty. Though I wonder why he wasn't really prepared to show the new minions, having to spawn the contracts into his inventory, while the skins were all prepped and ready. Interesting that he was surprised at the damage done by the level 2 minions. 

Hime and Gideon are all fine and everything, but I wanted to see Cyan! Cyan, are you a hottie?

I kid, I kid. ;)

But on a serious note, I wasn't expecting too much from the stream because they even said they're not done with the patch notes yet. I don't think even *they* fully understand what all has changed in 5.8. But it's just a small patch anyway, so probably not too much aside from Divine Fortress.

The part with Gideon commenting on the overkill of the minions' damage cracked me up. Like THANK YOU, at least you guys secretly agree that those minions are a little too OP lol.

IMO, both Hime and Gideon were talking like they were out of aion for so much time and they do not know where to focus and what is important and what is just a minor thing. 

I wanted to see some more information about the new gear and how we will obtain those materials. How hard will be to upgrade our current gear to the new ones. If I am right Gideon mentioned 3 new PvP gears. We usually have AP gear and other one (from arena or BM). So Could be interesting to know about those and maybe some of the differences between them. (usually AP gear is more antimagical and the other one antiphysical). 

Maybe a little more info about the new instances and what we can get there. 

And it is true that we are now putting our atention on 6.0. The changes apparently will be so many and 5.8 looks like some old adition to things that will disapear soon. Maybe when NCSoft released 5.8 in Korea the situation was different. But now that we all know that the game will take another, totally different, direction we want to focus on things that will be really usefull. If we will level up in just a couple of weeks and they also said that our gear from 5.8 will be almost useless compared with the new gear in 6.0, I think they should adapt 5.8 in the rest of the world to be part of that change. 

If we discover in few days that upgrading our gear to the new ones will be really hard and will take so many months and effort, we probably wont be so motivated to do it and we will try to play with our current gear and save resources for the 6.0. They said that plumes and bracelets will be erased but yet they made the event "power of the plumes" and we do not even know what we will receive in exchange in 6.0 (how the new plumes will be and what we will get exactly). If leveling to 80 will be that easy in 6.0, is not like we want to do a hard effort to grind exp now. Maybe they could add some increasing exp buff in the next months to make that thing a little more similar than the future. 

Reopening the abbey could be great, but they need to update the gear and rewards. A lunatic modor set now is even worse than the free gear at lvl 55. The discount on the AC gear is not so impresive. That gear is cheap now. 

On 1/5/2018 at 2:54 AM, Sunix-DN said:

The Stigma enchantment system will remain the same way.

But they're adding a new item called "Stigma Enhacement Stone" that can crit +2 if you're luck and only reduces 1 level if it fails.

You mean in about ONE+ year at Aion 6.0 , this doesn't help much us now at Aion 5.8.

36 minutes ago, HotHot-DN said:

You mean in about ONE+ year at Aion 6.0 , this doesn't help much us now at Aion 5.8.

Nope, that is 5.8 content, but we never get the exact patch as korea, so that if we get that or not is still unknown.

talking about 6.0 still seems there are not any info about stigma changes yet

41 minutes ago, HotHot-DN said:

Can you please share with us a Link , I already Re-Checked Powerbook , Azsurance and Google, I could not find any information about this Stone.

fcckkkk this took me a while -_-" 

I was really sure of having seen this item http://aiondatabase.net/kr/item/166060002/  but i could not find it in the aion powerbook patchnotes because it is still in nyerking Korean
As @Bryos-KT said it is a reward for high places in Crucible Spire/Tower of challenge, from 1th to 5th place. and seems to be untradeable so unless we can get it from some events it will be only available for whales and PvEmasters

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_September_27th_2017#Instanced_Dungeon

Archived