100 transformation contracts and 0 ancient, GG NcSoft ... dissapointed :(

ArmeniaX-KT

Whoa, this is terrible. Sorry about that OP. This is honestly unacceptable. NC, you should honestly guarantee at least one ancient contract in these bundles. Sure, they're largely RNG gambling, but if your players are willing to drop hundreds of dollars, this is nothing but a huge burn for them and, likely, they won't be purchasing from the store again... which is something any company should not want to happen. The shop needs a huge update in general, so please look into this as well. 

5 hours ago, FyreStar-DN said:

After all these months of dodging creation of my forum account, I just had to make a reply.
How did you buy 100 contracts without getting the ancient contract scroll that comes with the bundle? Surely you did not buy two bundles of 50.

Fyre I got the bonus 101th ancient one, but from those 100, I got 0 ancient... did you watch the video ?

I hope I could get little boost with this, as a returnee player, cause I had no gear to start with, but I got greater contracts ... thats so sad ...

On the first day of the patch, I opened over 20 contracts on my main account and didn't even get a green.

I opened 3 on my alt account and got an ancient. 

It's RNG.

I failed three times in a row to go from +0 to +1 on an ancient item with ancient stones. RNG in this game blows. It always has. Doesn't make it right! But it isn't surprising.

Wow dude, you spent a hundred dollars on that? You need to stop, because NCsoft will not do anything with rates as long as people like you keep buying that rng nyerk. I would do the same thing too, if people keep buying useless things, I will keep selling them. Dude, just save your money, transforming into a thing on a dying game is not worth 100 dollars,  the entire game itself is not worth 100 dollars.

@Hiyuu clueless templar from KT-E  bought 1 contract from Gold Sand Shop the first 1 week, another 1 contract the second week, ( he did not knew he could also buy with his alts)  got 1 contract in the common bag from pumpking king, got 1 contract from the survey.

Result from 4 contracts total:   1 white, 1 green,  2 ancients.   Thats RNG for you baby!!
what you say @mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT ?  should i ask him to chose some numbers for my lottery ticket xD ?

in my case from 28 contracts i got 1 ancient.

12 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So I would be interested in how the combining went after the 100. (i.e. turning the whites into greens and the greens into ancients)

@ArmeniaX-KT.. how many ancients did you get when you started combing? 

If you watch the video you will see 0 Ancients. The only Ancient he got was from the contract that guarantees an ancient. Combining gave him again 0 ancient.

Thx ArmeniaX. I was going to buy a bundle when my paycheck came in. Not gonna do that anymore LOL.

5 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

On EU, transform contracts cost 49 Aion Coins (~5 EUR) and there are no guaranteed ancient contract with a 100-pull package...

On the other hand they are giving out 2 free contracts per account per week.

That's really funny, because with what our contracts cost vs what EU contracts cost, with 8 chars, you get 2 free contracts per week, here too.

1 minute ago, Capa-KT said:

That's really funny, because with what our contracts cost vs what EU contracts cost, with 8 chars, you get 2 free contracts per week, here too.

There are no weekly free contracts here. They cost 9,900,000 kinah each. With 8 characters all buying contracts, that will be 79,200,000 kinah total. Kinah supply in the current state is extremely low, in comparison to the amount of kinah sinks in the game, resulting in major deflation.

Just now, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

There are no weekly free contracts here. They cost 9,900,000 kinah each. With 8 characters all buying contracts, that will be 79,200,000 kinah total. Kinah supply in the current state is extremely low, in comparison to the amount of kinah sinks in the game, resulting in major deflation.

And on EU contracts cost 12.375M each. With a weekly account-wide fee of 79.2M for 8 chars on NA, 2 "free" contracts from the kinah you don't spend, you get to exactly 99M which is what you'll pay weekly account-wide in EU for 8 chars. Only small difference is that they have eleven char slots vs our eight.

And, of course, both regions have deflation, although I would say it's a bit stronger in EU because even with the minor fix they did to the kinah nerf, their drop rate is slightly worse than ours.

2 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

And on EU contracts cost 12.375M each. With a weekly account-wide fee of 79.2M for 8 chars on NA, 2 "free" contracts from the kinah you don't spend, you get to exactly 99M which is what you'll pay weekly account-wide in EU for 8 chars. Only small difference is that they have eleven char slots vs our eight.

And, of course, both regions have deflation, although I would say it's a bit stronger in EU because even with the minor fix they did to the kinah nerf, their drop rate is slightly worse than ours.

I believe our side has stronger deflation now tbh. EU raised their sales to 15% instead of our 10% and their instance last bosses literally drop a huge money bag of kinah unlike ours am I not right? Again NCwest has to address the kinah income < kinah sink issue. @Cyan

the only green transformations i got were all from the box you buy with kinah, i have bought maybe like 15 contracts from the bcm and they were all whites...

and i love that i always get the opposite of what my class need..i love it........................

Meanwhile they give away free ancient contracts for an event to as many characters as the no lifers can run.  The more characters you run through their boring little events the more stuff you gain in the game.  There is literally no reason whatsoever to spend money on this game when I can just wait a few weeks for an event and get it for free.  This game is so unrewarding to spend money on.  I don't understand how it is still going. 

2 hours ago, Critmassive-KT said:

Meanwhile they give away free ancient contracts for an event to as many characters as the no lifers can run.  The more characters you run through their boring little events the more stuff you gain in the game.  There is literally no reason whatsoever to spend money on this game when I can just wait a few weeks for an event and get it for free.  This game is so unrewarding to spend money on.  I don't understand how it is still going. 

I only could get one ancient contract form last event at the end and guess what??... physical stats and attack SPD tranformation when I don't play any physical class at all

Archived