think you need to check your enchanting rates again.....

better check the enchanting rates again because ive been none stop failing ancient/legendary/ultimate stones PVE and PVP on PVE and PVP gear. you messed them up once before with patching better check to make sure you didnt do it again because i should not start at +0 and end at +0 after 115 enchantment stones.

11 minutes ago, Nom-EK said:

better check the enchanting rates again because ive been none stop failing ancient/legendary/ultimate stones PVE and PVP on PVE and PVP gear. you messed them up once before with patching better check to make sure you didnt do it again because i should not start at +0 and end at +0 after 115 enchantment stones.

Are you enchanting ancient gear ?

21 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Yeah, rates seem extremely odd again.

they probably wont admit again to messed up rates because then they would be expected to compensate players again.

Just now, Matsukamy-KT said:

There has been no changes on ultimate rates, whether it is 6.2 or 6.5 rates. The only significant change was on ancient gear. On legendary is barely noticeable.

ok does not explain the 15 legendarys to go up only +1 from where i was, or the 3 ultimate stones failed in a row. on two characters.

ok does not explain the 15 legendarys to go up only +1 from where i was, or the 3 ultimate stones failed in a row. on two characters.

The most likely explanation is that Aion RNG sucks. I have enchanted ancient gear a few days ago, and I'm sure everything was ok. 

Can't say anything after today's update though. 

I have been doing a lot of testing and something is definitely off with the rates with leg/ult stones on leg/ult gear. I understand that rates were not changed between 6.2 and 6.5 on those gears except leg by about 3%, so what this would suggest is the rates on leg/ult success were actually lowered when they did their fix on the reverted rates. 

People can claim bad RNG but the rates are noticeably worse than pre-6.5 patch. After the 6.5 enchant increase it was noticeable when you were having a bad rng moment but the rates were clearly working properly depending on your enchant level. Currently, whereas it should be 88% to reach +6 on legendary gear I can say that is not the case after much testing. The rates of 48% and 58% for leg and ult stones respectively from 10-15 are also not there. Currently my luck has been at about 5+:1 fail:success on legendary stones and 3+:1 fail:success on ultimate stones. 

Call it what you want but it is very difficult to get to even +13 now with legendaries. I'm not one who advocates for easy enchanting and free +15 gear for all, but something is definitely off and a lot of people are noticing it. It's clear to me that leg and ult enchant rates were lowered but the naysayers can believe what they will. 

38 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

I have been doing a lot of testing.. ..after much testing.

Could you please be more specific as to the number of stones you've used to test?

The way I read the rates here - https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Enchanting_Rates - failure is effectively more likely than success for some of the legendary/ult combos past 10. Which in itself is enough to tell that the rates are a bit crap, but not enough to tell if there have been changes lately.

All I know is if I play 8 hours a day for a week gathering stones, and when I enchant my gear I become weaker than when I started. I quit. Human beings only live for about 80 years. We don't have time in our lives for this mess. I just consider it another broken mmorpg from Korea. It's annoying because Aion could have been an awesome game. It's just overloaded with bullnyerk. I could write a thousand word essay about all the stupid garbage this game does to its players. But instead I'll just play something else that doesn't jerk me around so hard.

I also notice a  change in enchanting legendary stuff. Right after they fix the enchantment rate bug and gave us a bunch of event enchantment stones. It only took 6-8 legendary stones to get a +5 Legendary Pvp piece to +10, and to +13 with 5-6 Legendary stones. 

Now using 10 Legendary stone and I can't even get 1 Legendary Pvp piece to go from +7 to +9. It keeps going 1 one then fail > then up > the fail..etc....

This is no bullshit. NCwest did reverse the enchantment rate without telling or acknowledge to anyone for months before. I'm not surprised they do it again now. 

16 hours ago, Doublecone-DN said:

Used 210 ancient stones on ancient vindicator bracelet to +15. In the process failed 8 in a row from 10 to 11. definitely not 48%.

lol yeah and the day of rate changes i +15 about 5 or 6 peices of ancient gear back to back within about 50-60 stones granted some were already +10 but you get the point

hello @Cyan :) please do some research on this

They had enchanting right in 5x, it was still hard because stones and supplements were expensive, but you knew that if you just work hard at it you will get your +15 or higher. Now it's just a big gamble with your time. Why do they do that? The history of Aion , always take one step forward to fix their game and two steps back. They need to hire a Dev with a brain who actually has had to play this game. No way the people who design this stuff played it. I think they just throw crap together so they can hurry up and clock out. Nope, I don't like it one bit. I get mad when something wastes my time for nothing as I'm sure most people do. I'll try to enchant my gear one more time, and if all my work goes down the toilet again. I have to just get this game off of my computer, it's pure cancer. RIP my awesome character I created that I can't see because she has to wear some stupid costume to run fast. Turn this stupid game into a meme.

7 hours ago, Raiuken-KT said:

They had enchanting right in 5x

They had event after event after event stacked on top of 3 more events with more events that gave you the stones you needed. It took any reason out of playing the game other than for events. Ultimate stones are exactly what you like about 5.X the difference is they are not spoon fed to you through stacked events.

At the end of the day they are going to feed us fighting fragments through events eventually so we can make lots of ultimate stones so long as we farm XP. So just do what you did during 5.X play the game for long enough till it becomes decent again.

When it comes to high levels of difficulty in video games, there can be two types. There's difficulty built to pose a challenge and that can be overcome with careful planning, perseverance, and skill, and there's the type of difficulty that's completely unreasonable that's meant to mask a lack of creative design ideas, technical limits, or simply to pad game play hours.

Archived