Jump to content
Forums

Scheduled Game Update - January 29, 2020


Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

  • Aion: Return to Katalam will be applied to the servers. You can find full patch notes here.
  • A new event aimed at new and returning users will begin tomorrow. Full details will be available after the maintenance.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

 1dz5k8npadd41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a ldm6525i0kd41.png qhhtqeuj6zc41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lugbug was not fixed @Archangelos-KT

I'm not really surprised. Doesn't mean I didn't worry about that once I read the patch notes. I even posted this morning about it before the servers were back up. I don't think any of us are surp

Under siege section: "5. Increased the minimum required contribution for receiving rewards. 6. Decreased the contribution received from PvP kills." RIP Ele

1 minute ago, Cyan said:


Changes

 

  • A new event aimed at new and returning users will begin tomorrow. Full details will be available after the maintenance.

  Will this count to returning players that have just been logging in to pay maintenance fees? lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

  • Aion: Return to Katalam will be applied to the servers. You can find full patch notes here.
  • A new event aimed at new and returning users will begin tomorrow. Full details will be available after the maintenance.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

 1dz5k8npadd41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a ldm6525i0kd41.png qhhtqeuj6zc41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Server transfers?

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RagdoII-DN said:

@Cyan

Skill rebalance looks broken.. are u sure of that? All the skills that are supposed to have their CD downed upon enchantment ALREADY get their CD reduced upon enchantment

Most of the skill changes have been in the game since like 6.5 or something but they're included in these patch notes

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

unknown.png

 

LOL @Aly-DNThey were listening to you confirmed.

Only took 5 months! They really know how to take care of their paying customers.

 

4 hours ago, Ryuka-DN said:

@Cyan When they will give the compensation of EC, and when they enable the instance we have been waiting for approximately 7 month

43591-THIS-gif-ECaV.gif

Though.. will EC be turned on again? We know from the Korea client that the issue with EC was fixed with 7.2, but will EC be re-enabled in our client?

Edited by Aly-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Germ-DN said:

Server transfers?

So regarding server transfers. First, there was a bug where someone who transferred would not be able to do Lugbug missions, correct? I read the patch notes and didn't see that that bug was fixed. So if the bug still exists, then anyone that does transfer and anyone that has transferred is going to be kind of screwed because of this (from the patch notes):

Quote

 

2. To enter Crimson Katalam, one must possess a charged Dimensional Hourglass.

Charging the Dimensional Hourglass requires using a Dimensional Hourglass item, available from Lugbug missions.

 

Does that mean that anyone who has transferred or will transfer will be unable to enter the new battleground?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They have also increased the stats for the transformations (excluding speed). Finally we get a little bit of love for the nerfed transforms we had.

pPUoTJT.jpg

Cool.  Now, how does my new/returning account get legendary transforms?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Prinz-KT said:

Cool.  Now, how does my new/returning account get legendary transforms?

Yes this is the bad thing about our side, they made transformation acquiring so hard and they also said that 6.+ shouldn't rely on events. They then gave us one event that you could get as many legendary transforms as you wanted, by entering the instance a gazillion times, so whoever didn't play at that time is literally screwed.

Lets hope they will bring the same event this year as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

To enter Crimson Katalam, one must possess a charged Dimensional Hourglass.

Charging the Dimensional Hourglass requires using a Dimensional Hourglass item, available from Lugbug missions. 

THAT COST KINAH ON EU/KR

Also the kinah on NA is ....  Kr 53% kinah/Eu 13% NA 7%or 8% gj again :))

Edited by xDeliric-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...