Jump to content
Cyan

Server Merge FAQ - Updated: 9/22

Recommended Posts

Bryos-DN   

Actually, names do matter. Back when I restarted Aion, I chose Tiamat and Kahrun because they sounded much cooler than Israphel and Siel. And I dont regret that decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we only got two servers now. So you pick one or the other or don't play at all because of a name lol. I actually wanted to start on Tiamat back when it was pay to play, but ended up on Kahrun with all the other private server losers. Then ended up on Siel just before Kahrun sank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noona-DN   
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello all! Wanted to update everyone on the latest and hottest server merge news. The date of the merge have been set! Merges will be happening on October 11. Housing auctions will be disabled two weeks prior to that on September 27. Free character transfer without restrictions are still in progress, but we expecting to have them implemented sometime this week. More news on how they will work will come soon. Finally, the server names voted by the community are:

  • Katalam - SL/BR
  • Danaria - IS/TM/KR

Dislike. There were plenty of fantastic player suggested names that didn't even make it onto the survey, very sad to see. I agree with others, aside from the names being lackluster- they will be confusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
28 minutes ago, Renascent-SL said:

Well we only got two servers now. So you pick one or the other or don't play at all because of a name lol. I actually wanted to start on Tiamat back when it was pay to play, but ended up on Kahrun with all the other private server losers. Then ended up on Siel just before Kahrun sank.

Your logic is so absurd, I'm not even going to argue with you over that. Maybe you should re-read my previous comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heat-KT   

 

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all! Wanted to update everyone on the latest and hottest server merge news. The date of the merge have been set! Merges will be happening on October 11. Housing auctions will be disabled two weeks prior to that on September 27. Free character transfer without restrictions are still in progress, but we expecting to have them implemented sometime this week. More news on how they will work will come soon. Finally, the server names voted by the community are:

  • Katalam - SL/BR
  • Danaria - IS/TM/KR

ok Katalam MIGHT have been #1 voted name, but Danaria? I am 99,9% sure Ereshkigal won 2nd place.

Please show us poll results. If poll results are unshown, then I will assume that NCsoft just chose names THEY liked most, not according to the poll.  Servers didn't have to have "matching" names lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yak-KT   
1 hour ago, Heat-SL said:

 

ok Katalam MIGHT have been #1 voted name, but Danaria? I am 99,9% sure Ereshkigal won 2nd place.

Please show us poll results. If poll results are unshown, then I will assume that NCsoft just chose names THEY liked most, not according to the poll.  Servers didn't have to have "matching" names lol...

What? Nobody I know voted Ereshkigal. It's an awful name to type, say, and it's an ugly name to boot.

Katalam/Danaria have been expected to win since they were suggested. 

Edited by Yec-SL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm disagree... really many don't like Danaria for IS-TM-KR. :/  why no Katalam for IS-TM-KR? and Danaria for  siel??? Danaria is  ugly :/  but honestly, I prefer another  new names what still exist in the game! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larxe-KT   
10 hours ago, Bryos-TM said:

The good side is, those asking for Siel to keep its name did not have their request granted. ūüėú

Now you have to live with the names you really didn't want! ūüéÖ

 

I wanted Typhon for Siel!ūüćČūüćó

Edited by Larxe-SL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   

Oh well, the community is quite big and a big part is still not on the forum, so keep that in mind. :P

I like those names even though I didn't vote for them. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2017 at 1:59 PM, Cyan said:

Hello all! Wanted to update everyone on the latest and hottest server merge news. The date of the merge have been set! Merges will be happening on October 11. Housing auctions will be disabled two weeks prior to that on September 27. Free character transfer without restrictions are still in progress, but we expecting to have them implemented sometime this week. More news on how they will work will come soon. Finally, the server names voted by the community are:

  • Katalam - SL/BR
  • Danaria - IS/TM/KR

 Ereshkigal and Ahserion is better :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @Cyan  So any news yet as to when transfers without  restrictions  are happening? We're gonna start  a new week now and I know it's not just me who is waiting for this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GMs, can you PLEASE check your voting results... 

It's really IMPOSSIBLE that the majority of the people choose Danaria, instead of Stormwing. 

Danaria... Really ?! I don't believe it, and most of us would agree with it.

We don't like Danaria. It's not possible that Danaria was most voted.

Edited by Darkness-KR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ It is most likely that Katalam won the vote (not surprising given how much support it had before the poll/survey went out), and then NCsoft decided they wanted a matching set for server names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   

Let's focus on the upcoming merge! What's done, is done. :3 Any infos about the further transfer possibilities as in lifting GP and AP restrictions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   
On 9/10/2017 at 6:20 PM, misschieff-IS said:

 @Cyan  So any news yet as to when transfers without  restrictions  are happening? We're gonna start  a new week now and I know it's not just me who is waiting for this

Unrestricted Kinah and increased GP limit (500k) transfers have been opened. There are only a small amount of slots available for left before the maintenance tomorrow so get in while you still can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Unrestricted Kinah and increased GP limit (500k) transfers have been opened. There are only a small amount of slots available for left before the maintenance tomorrow so get in while you still can!

still saying 7k atm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zezo-KT   
14 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Unrestricted Kinah and increased GP limit (500k) transfers have been opened. There are only a small amount of slots available for left before the maintenance tomorrow so get in while you still can!

I just transfered my gladiator with 400k glory points, I just hope your system is not nyerked up and I don't lose my gp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×