Weekly Server Maintenance - February 17, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas!

Due to extreme weather circumstances causing rolling power outages in areas of extreme importance to server performance, we will not be performing maintenance this coming Wednesday.

We hope you are all staying safe, and look forward to returning to our normal weekly maintenance come next week!

Thanks,

The Aion Team

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

We need an ultimate transforms event and please sell our two servers to Gameforge. At least they do stuff. More than NA does for their community.

Seriously, just make a deal with Gameforge to take over these two servers, it is obvious all resources in NA management have been diverted away from Aion to your other games.

1 hour ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

We need an ultimate transforms event

please sell our two servers to Gameforge.

You may only pick one.  Gameforge, when asked about our/KR's ultimate transform promotion events, directly and specifically refused to comply with player demands and went on to say they do not plan on implenenting this <_<  "Give us Gameforge ownership and ultimate transforms" is an unfortunately oxymoronic statement

1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

You may only pick one.  Gameforge, when asked about our/KR's ultimate transform promotion events, directly and specifically refused to comply with player demands and went on to say they do not plan on implenenting this <_<  "Give us Gameforge ownership and ultimate transforms" is an unfortunately oxymoronic statement

Lol why target me out of all the other posts? Your response was completely unnecessary and pointless.

Sorry to say but Gameforge has had several events where they added extra opportunity to get ultimate transforms.

So try again. Thanks byeee 🥰

Lol why target me out of all the other posts? Your response was completely unnecessary and pointless.

You're the only person who asked to be sold to Gameforge, which is the topic of my response. Gameforge Aion has fun features like getting a Greater transform from combining 2x Ancient which I don't really think anyone here wants :P

Archived