Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 24, 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

Hello everyone. 

Tomorrow we will be conducting maintenance beginning at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect downtime to last approximately 3 hours 45 minutes. The maintenance will allow us to implement the following:

We hope you enjoy the new events and features coming with this patch. While we're monitoring your feedback on our previous announcements, do let us know what you think of the Patch Notes content here in this thread!

Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Kibbelz but do try to communicate with us in the forums more often.. we miss you ❤️

ALSO there should be more ways to farm blessed paragon stones ;) 

2 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Can you please clarity on the reason we're getting these incentives, found at the very bottom of the 7.7 patch notes. It is very much appreciated, but is there a bigger picture for why they're occurring?

They know they lost a ton of players and they need to show some strong figures for the first quarter of the 2021. I figure thats why those were added. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

They know they lost a ton of players and they need to show some strong figures for the first quarter of the 2021. I figure thats why those were added. 

In my mind.. I feel its bigger than that. If it was to ramp up the players then they could have given like a sov armor box, or reset scrolls. Not many people will benefit from Ultimate Risiel gear, or 10 selection bundles. Unless they're returning. But if they're returning why include an appearance change and a name change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hungry Hatchlings will begin (link to article)

giphy.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Can you please clarity on the reason we're getting these incentives, found at the very bottom of the 7.7 patch notes. It is very much appreciated, but is there a bigger picture for why they're occurring?

These were given out in Korea various times, we should've gotten an event featuring this set a long time ago. It's probably to further entice/help people returning for the Stormwing event.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Addeon-KT said:

What about auto-hunt system? Feedback was clearly showed with mostly ppl claiming to enable it so please do it, cubics and experience marks are important and now more with the new weapons

I was all for it but I see them doing a decent job of making the game playable without it though, i.e. modifying kill requirements for events. It is definitely true that they need to make open world cubics more accessible, they are very difficult to finish for new/old school returning players. It'd be great if they lowered the amount of needed xp marks for the Yorgos weapons if they don't implement it, otherwise... yeah we'll need auto-hunt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

Thank you @Kibbelz and the rest of the staff that made this happen!

The thing is what did they make happen? Not trying to be rude or devalue kibbelz in any way but if you look at previous news Stormwing egg event was due to come out at the latest next month(if you follow the repeat event style we have had for the past 5+ years). Korea was also getting ultimate transform events like every 6 months or so and that aligns with when we got our next one.

unknown.png

These are the NCwest changes that we need to thank them for not the events and what not that came out. We got a 15% increase limit to merchants and some gear for characters if they log in at the start of the patch.

Credit where credit is due and the 15% increase to selling NPC items is great but ultimately the events were just cycled and the fact that we complained for a year now about said events only to now get it at roughly the same time as last year means they actually did nothing to accelerate the event for our region.

I get that i sound like a negative nelly but giving them props for us complaining for a year till the event came back in to cycle is nothing to give NCwest props for is all i am saying.

Edited by HealingSquid-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

The thing is what did they make happen? Not trying to be rude or devalue kibbelz in any way but if you look at previous news Stormwing egg event was due to come out at the latest next month(if you follow the repeat event style we have had for the past 5+ years). Korea was also getting ultimate transform events like every 6 months or so and that aligns with when we got our next one.

unknown.png

These are the NCwest changes that we need to thank them for not the events and what not that came out. We got a 15% increase limit to merchants and some gear for characters if they log in at the start of the patch.

Credit where credit is due and the 15% increase to selling NPC items is great but ultimately the events were just cycled and the fact that we complained for a year now about said events only to now get it at roughly the same time as last year means they actually did nothing to accelerate the event for our region.

I get that i sound like a negative nelly but giving them props for us complaining for a year till the event came back in to cycle is nothing to give NCwest props for is all i am saying.

Kibbelz stated that the events happening right now resulted from the community asking, so I'm saying thank you. Sorry you were perturbed by my giving thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

Kibbelz stated that the events happening right now resulted from the community asking, so I'm saying thank you. Sorry you were perturbed by my giving thanks.

The point i am making is we were legitimately getting it anyways the timeline aligns with with the rough time we should of got it, After it is gone people will complain until this time next year(Again) till it comes out again around the same time. 

unknown.png

If all we have managed to accomplish after 6+ months since the community list was made was the return of hungry hatchlings 1 month earlier and faster and a few XP events well...that is more demoralizing than not accomplishing anything. Legitimately them doing nothing is better then them moving an event forward 1 month because that means they are neglecting other issues on that list on purpose like...the hacker situation, Communication...hell include other issues on that list.

Either way you can thank whoever you want you do not need my permission that is for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeyra-KT said:

70cb656320416398d1d32398f727789bo.png

Hi. I'm only getting 1-2 stars. As the prev patch. Is it only me? or change didnt apply? @Kibbelz QQ

I de'd 8 earrings and got 3 starlights 6 times and 2 starlights 2 times.

Edited by Flatten-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Isolde-DN said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I didn't see it previously, but some people don't have the auto hunt feature on their UI 

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be active. Says nowhere in the patch notes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...