[IS-Asmodian] Surveys Incoming

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone,

To help improve the gameplay experience for all players/factions, we are have distributed surveys to all Asmodian players on Israphel between levels 15 - 49. Please see the list below for the quantities:

• level 15~19 - 2x Lodas Amulet III
  • level 20~24 - 4x Lodas Amulet III
  • level 25~29 - 6x Lodas Amulet III
  • level 30~34 - 10x Lodas Amulet III
  • level 35~49 - 20x Lodas Amulet III

We hope these rewards contribute to an increasingly improved experience for all players on Israphel!

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone,

To help improve the gameplay experience for all players/factions, we are have distributed surveys to all Asmodian players on Israphel between levels 15 - 49. Please see the list below for the quantities:

We hope these rewards contribute to an increasingly improved experience for all players on Israphel!

*Slow Clap*

Can Siel-Elyos possibly get that too? I mean, in every server merge request thread and others a lot of people are saying there are more Elyos geared and leveled on IS, but it's the opposite (Asmos being ahead) on Siel. I'm not sure exactly how true it is. If it is accurate though, it would seem fair to do so. Thanks for your input.

I hate to say this, but sending any type of surveys to IS-A is already too late. I'm aware many rerolled Siel, but in my case, I cannot continue supporting this company because it's clear as day, they have no intention to make things right.

I saw Israphel's numbers on MyAion and looks worse day by day. Maybe server merge is imminent and should stay that way for a long time. 

The only thing that can solve the IS problem is for people to re-roll there and frankly this is not going to happen.

Maybe if you gave them free Siel's Aura for like 3 months they could stay there and some new cheapskates could start there for this reason.

12 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

The only thing that can solve the IS problem is for people to re-roll there and frankly this is not going to happen.

Maybe if you gave them free Siel's Aura for like 3 months they could stay there and some new cheapskates could start there for this reason.

Actually you may be onto something. Give some freeloaders some extra siel, but only while actively playing Asmos on Israphel. The free Siel's doesn't work on any other server/faction. Might make an interesting way to balance the population.

I dont see how this survey makes any sense. You guys put in an event that gave 100% exp to everyone. That killed IS because almost every asmo rerolled to siel. Now this survey is supposed to bring them back? The event was 100%, this survey and boost is 50% max(including amulet) Literally half as much before the event that killed IS to begin with LOL. The amulets will only help people that are leveling and playing which is virtually no one. So this survey like the last is a complete waste of time and isnt helping. The servers have been merged to some degree, it was just dont by the players. Mostly asmo on IS left to siel. There is no saving IS at this point, its dead. We cant even do PvE content or buy much off the auction house. I dont know how long you intend on waiting but the sooner you implement character xfers the more money you will make and the more players you will make or happy.  

Low level players need more amulets than high level players do.

43 minutes ago, Xenosys said:

We cant even do PvE content or buy much off the auction house.

I spied on Siel and they only got more skill books than IS. The design, gear and mats are extremely rare as well. People on both factions of both servers just dont want to sell their items 

53 minutes ago, Zzzzzz said:

Low level players need more amulets than high level players do.

I spied on Siel and they only got more skill books than IS. The design, gear and mats are extremely rare as well. People on both factions of both servers just dont want to sell their items 

The auction house is the least of the worries, but it still is a factor. The biggest issue is there are no people do do literally anything with except for FT and NTC. and there arent even very many of those parties.

Siel server is definitely in the same situation as Israphel just opposite sides. Abyss is totally camped by asmos, try to go there to grind mobs for AP for PvP gear but constantly get griefed over and over. Candies ruined the game by giving people such a huge advantage in +10 - +15 their weapons. If this were truly aion classic candies would not have been implemented in the game and it would have been a subscription only but w/e asmo creation is still unlocked so the faction imbalance gets more and more out of control, congrats the constant griefing from the opposite side is only going to leave bots and the elyos whales left.

1 hour ago, Azachi-KT said:

Siel server is definitely in the same situation as Israphel just opposite sides. Abyss is totally camped by asmos, try to go there to grind mobs for AP for PvP gear but constantly get griefed over and over. Candies ruined the game by giving people such a huge advantage in +10 - +15 their weapons. If this were truly aion classic candies would not have been implemented in the game and it would have been a subscription only but w/e asmo creation is still unlocked so the faction imbalance gets more and more out of control, congrats the constant griefing from the opposite side is only going to leave bots and the elyos whales left.

yep thin out the weak who cant stomach a challenge. Btw eylos have also been camping in the abyss.

RIP classic experience. I rolled Asmo - Isra-fail and just watched droves of players re-roll to Siel when they did the 100% week+ 

Pretty clear that no one is in charge and their decision makers haven't a clue as to what to do and trying to apply minor incentives to fix an issue that should have been dealt with shortly after classic launched. They could clearly see the number and track progress, but were too slow to take action. I don't think the decision makers who thought up the free 100% week+ knew what they were doing and didn't realize what would happen by doing so. 

I have moved on at this point and wish any one that does stay the best of luck with the game. 

On 7/29/2021 at 10:26 AM, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone,

Stop doing this ...

• 2 weeks later...

If you really want people too Reroll too Asmodian from scratch you actually need too make it easier and worthwhile for them and it would be something like this.

Call it the Fledgling Asmodian pack if you like.

2 weeks of 100% bonus Xp

Fledgling daeva armor/wep set from 10 that levels with you up 35.

20 Tea repose

500 silver coins

20* 100% xp amulets

5 major ancient crowns

10 million kinah.Limit once per account.

Its really simple to come up with ideas to get people too change just ncwest/soft are too lazy or incompetent to implement them before the game and servers are bled dry of players.

• 3 weeks later...

i know u need to earn to continue this game but many player cant continue playing because if u dont avail seil's aura u cant compete to others.

i have some suggestion(just a suggestion)

can we please let us gather  craft materials even we dont have seil' aura

please think about this  how you can get many players  if  they can even craft for scrolls to help them its hard to earn kinah for beginner and if u dont have seil's aura u can just earn 50% exp. and u cant pick a high grade materials,weapon and armor.if its that the case many player cant continue playing not every one can provide a premium account.just please consider the crafting side and abbysal points..

its okie to have restriction if we dont have seil's aura like 50% exp , cant pick a high grade armor or wepon.

please reply on my suggestion

4 hours ago, Yoloranger said:

Sadly, I think the lack of Asmodian level 50 characters on IS is what's keeping 1.5 from being released

I did the uppers siege on IS yesterday, and there was a good Asmo turnout to defend Krotan, some nice PvP.

I noticed that our near full alliance only had a handful of L50s in it. The siege stats page, on this forum, only talks about L50s so the numbers are not a good representation of actual turnout.

Archived