Forums

Aion June Preview

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what to expect in June. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Shugo Kingdom Adventure: Temple of Gold will begin tomorrow.
  • Shugo Sweep will begin towards the end of the month.
  • The Giving Grove will be in full blossom at the end of the month.
  • Schedule of upcoming boosts:
    • Double crafting June 8 – 10
    • Double AP June 15 – 17
    • Double EXP June 22 – 24
    • Double drop June 29  – July 1

Thank you

• Cyan pinned this topic
15 hours ago, Cyan said:

Is this the same tree event? If so please Ncsoft can you let us know if the award list is changed?Because some of the event awards were really outdated....

9 minutes ago, Heuo-DN said:

Is this the same tree event? If so please Ncsoft can you let us know if the award list is changed?Because some of the event awards were really outdated....

I believe it is the same tree event from last time.

1 hour ago, Heuo-DN said:

That's usually something we will see once we get the event. Reward lists get released a day before or on the same day.

19 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what to expect in June. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

Thank you

Please for the love of this game....hope the rewards have changed. It was absolutely disgusting for how your staff managed the reward list of the Giving Grove event.  Outdated items everywhere, almost everything irrelevant.  Please have your team pay attention to what players need and not to troll them with useless garbage. It's a good game, but you guys are the ones spoiling it without making good decisions.

Please will you ever make "Ice Hot" event in Summer again, like it was in 2013, 2014, 2015, but missed in 2016 and 2017? I so badly miss this event, my favourite one in Aion, cause it gave us scintillating drinks! Maduri Sour - Green, Blue Atreia - blue, Ribbit Sunrise - red, Brommeltini - yellow.These scintillating buffs look wonderful, especially  on bikes and wings!  I would also love  a purple scintillating drink that we never had so far!!

Please look to the topic 

On 6/6/2018 at 9:11 AM, Sabreze-DN said:

Please for the love of this game....hope the rewards have changed. It was absolutely disgusting for how your staff managed the reward list of the Giving Grove event.  Outdated items everywhere, almost everything irrelevant.  Please have your team pay attention to what players need and not to troll them with useless garbage. It's a good game, but you guys are the ones spoiling it without making good decisions.

^This

On ‎6‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, Heat-KT said:

Woosh can’t wait for tree event, me and @NUMS-KT got KT E covered :P

and I have 3k seeds on DN E #TeamShiny ? 

Ive got nearly 6k waiting to sprout...

...But what do we have this tree event coming back @Cyan?!? What happened to the Spring Fruit Harvest Event?

8 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

I'm trying to level my construction before 6.0 hits and I can't always make it on for the boost weekend.

Why?? construction skill will be gone in 6.0 and a lot of the récipes will be crafted with the Aetherforging skill. should you better be leveling that one to 300 instead of construction??.

I dont know... why would someone level up a crafting profession that is going to be removed? Hmmm... Why? WHY?

I guess it is one of life's greater unsolved greatest mysteries.

Edit:

Sarcasm aside, Voltric, if you are on DN Asmo, I have some spare Crafting Charms. I can mail you some if you are in desperate need.

4 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Why?? construction skill will be gone in 6.0 and a lot of the récipes will be crafted with the Aetherforging skill. should you better be leveling that one to 300 instead of construction??.

On 3/18/2018 at 11:57 PM, knee-DN said:

There's plenty of cabinets and other furniture items that are construction profession specific and cannot be obtained any other way. Hence, why people levelled construction at all- they were not retarded, surprisingly, as over time they probably made billions and billions from cabinet sales (crafted cabinets are all non-permanent so you need to constantly buy crafted 60-day ones if you want to access your stored items).

You'd need quite a stack of cabinets to account for even just a few months' worth of crafted cabinet storage space.

22 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Sarcasm aside, Voltric, if you are on DN Asmo, I have some spare Crafting Charms. I can mail you some if you are in desperate need.

Whatever you might have would be amazingly helpful, thank you! Voltric is my main DN-asmo. :)

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived