[News] Awakened Legacy: Item & System Changes

Cyan

@Cyan "With the rarity change, characters will be granted new gear based on their current gear. Click here to see the list. Characters will keep their current gear along with receiving the new gear after the game update."

Does that mean we can only exchange gears that are currently equipped or everything that are in the inventory? 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cruucruu-DN said:

I believe she means the free one for registering 

*could be wrong though*

Lemme just correct that for ya.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

As far as the Kaisinel potion goes, there are no plans for it to be sold on the store currently. Also, I am not familiar with the level 50 contracts you're referring to.

At least on EU, they promised to send 2 free contracts to players upon reaching level 50 on their toon, but that didn’t happen lol.

As long as we’re not bombarded with heavy p2w stuff right away... What are NA’s plans regarding contracts though?

@Cyan heres the biggest question how will the chances for transforms be. If its anything like EU a player named ItsMeBisu streamed for 2 hours opening 1250 transformation scrolls only getting 21 ancients while on EU player Livo get a legendary in the first 12 scrolls. sure its RNG but to have to open that many just to get 21 ancients considering you can only buy 1 transform scroll a week from what we saw on the EU PTS (granted it may be different) its still a major hassle considering the new weapons everyone will have will either be with +0% attack speed or +15% roughly if they get the right exchange gear....keyword IF.

“With the rarity change, characters will be granted new gear based on their current gear. Click here to see the list. Characters will keep their current gear along with receiving the new gear after the game update.”

What about another gears that are not in table? They will be also exchanged?? 

And for example if you have “master harvester’s” but not enchanted? Will it be replaced? 

27 minutes ago, rollyTheTop-KT said:

“With the rarity change, characters will be granted new gear based on their current gear. Click here to see the list. Characters will keep their current gear along with receiving the new gear after the game update.”

What about another gears that are not in table? They will be also exchanged?? 

And for example if you have “master harvester’s” but not enchanted? Will it be replaced? 

You will keep it, but you won’t get the new gear to replace it. What that means is that you’ll have to do quests and campaign to get the beginner’s PvE and PvP set.

55 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You will keep it, but you won’t get the new gear to replace it. What that means is that you’ll have to do quests and campaign to get the beginner’s PvE and PvP set.

Thank you, and do you know what is more easier, to enchant current master harvester equip at least to +15 and get +5 ancient zenith box, or better w8 for update and farm new gear in 6.0?

7 minutes ago, rollyTheTop-KT said:

Thank you, and do you know what is more easier, to enchant current master harvester equip at least to +15 and get +5 ancient zenith box, or better w8 for update and farm new gear in 6.0?

That’s ultimately up to you. Getting the Zenith gear is just a slight head start in PvE but eventually you’ll be getting the better grades.

2 hours ago, rollyTheTop-KT said:

Keep in mind that you will be able to exchange your omegas for the new enchantment stones so it isn't a "use them or lose them" proposition. Having a lot of omegas will also be a leg up.

I honestly think there isn't a right or wrong answer to your question. So don't panic and feel like if you don't get an exchange that you missed your chance.

8 hours ago, Hydrogenix-DN said:

@Cyan heres the biggest question how will the chances for transforms be. If its anything like EU a player named ItsMeBisu streamed for 2 hours opening 1250 transformation scrolls only getting 21 ancients while on EU player Livo get a legendary in the first 12 scrolls. sure its RNG but to have to open that many just to get 21 ancients considering you can only buy 1 transform scroll a week from what we saw on the EU PTS (granted it may be different) its still a major hassle considering the new weapons everyone will have will either be with +0% attack speed or +15% roughly if they get the right exchange gear....keyword IF.

only 12 contracts? that's not RNG  that's like winning the nyerking Lottery LMAO  chances to get a Legendary transformation directly from a contract are around 0.07 %

check @mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeDN2oL1qwtvAOHbAvUwAbun6zCxVzTmNZoDX5x0UXQ/edit#gid=54816729

@rollyTheTop-KT  imo if you don't plan to get at least a Legendary gear exchange don't bother at all with ancient compensation, that will be easy to get just stack omega, temperings and kinah.

33 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

only 12 contracts? that's not RNG  that's like winning the nyerking Lottery LMAO  chances to get a Legendary transformation directly from a contract are around 0.07 %

check @mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeDN2oL1qwtvAOHbAvUwAbun6zCxVzTmNZoDX5x0UXQ/edit#gid=54816729

@rollyTheTop-KT  imo if you don't plan to get at least a Legendary gear exchange don't bother at all with ancient compensation, that will be easy to get just stack omega, temperings and kinah.

These rates applies to the cash shop contracts only. From other people's posts in other threads, the Kinah shop contracts have even worse pull rates (around 95% probability that your pull will be 1-star contracts?)

16 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Bundles remain the same and can be opened. Same like you can still open those inert stigma bundles now. What can change is the state of the item inside the bundle, as in terminated item or not (content will be the same though).

That is good to know. I've been told the stat boosts offered from food items and scrolls currently in the game will be pretty much useless after the update due to the system re-haul. I would hate to try and open those bundles and chests after the update, only to find out that I can't.

Also, @Cyan will scrolls marked with [Stamp] or [Event] be sellable after the update, or should I just chuck those out now?

• Aion Team
7 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

That is good to know. I've been told the stat boosts offered from food items and scrolls currently in the game will be pretty much useless after the update due to the system re-haul. I would hate to try and open those bundles and chests after the update, only to find out that I can't.

Also, @Cyan will scrolls marked with [Stamp] or [Event] be sellable after the update, or should I just chuck those out now?

The [Stamp] and [Event] ones are no longer usable so do with them what you wish!

54 minutes ago, Terces-DN said:

When having a +10 Essence Core will you get more gold ingot than having a +5 Essence Core?

Yes it will.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

The [Stamp] and [Event] ones are no longer usable so do with them what you wish!

On 10/9/2018 at 6:27 PM, Cyan said:

I think this was worded in a weird way, sorry. It was based off of a conversation we had at the office. The supplements aren't being exchanged so my advice would be to sell them to the vendor before the update or you won't have much use for them.

@Cyan Can I sell them AFTER the patch? I'm likely to hit that kinah limit, and I'd rather have new kina than old kinah.

5 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

Is there anything posted about what this whole new kinah conversion rate is?  I'm far from rich in game but would like to know how poor I'll be after the patch hits.

That information is not disclosed yet.. hopefully Cyan informs us soon!

8 hours ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

Is there anything posted about what this whole new kinah conversion rate is?  I'm far from rich in game but would like to know how poor I'll be after the patch hits.

It's not really a kinah conversion and wasn't as scary as I thought it was going before I played on the EU servers a bit.

Your kinah isn't going anywhere. It remains on your characters. You won't be able to trade it in any normal way between your characters or any other characters. You can't put up private stores. You can't trade it through your account warehouse. You can't open a trade with another character and trade kinah. You can buy things from the broker with your normal kinah. You can buy items with kinah at the new shop thing (called the Gold Sands Shop on EU). For example, you could buy skins with kinah. You could also buy once a week a Transform contract with kinah. And you can buy on a limited weekly number the new type of currency (called Gold Bars on EU) with kinah.

The new currency is also used in that new shop. It has it's own tab.

qvArQkt.jpg

NOTE: This is EU's shop. Ours may have different items and different prices.

• Aion Team
14 hours ago, Pylinaer-KT said:

@Cyan Can I sell them AFTER the patch? I'm likely to hit that kinah limit, and I'd rather have new kina than old kinah.

They won't be sellable to the vendor. Many (if not all) of the unusable items will automatically be removed/sold when you log in for the first time.

On 10/9/2018 at 7:59 PM, Cyan said:

As far as the Kaisinel potion goes, there are no plans for it to be sold on the store currently. Also, I am not familiar with the level 50 contracts you're referring to.

This is such a relief.  I mean the Kaisinel potion is fun and all but wow is it game breaking.  Having it so readily available (even by rng in a box) is bananas lol  you can tell by the explosive reaction it got from the EU players.

I have NO gear on my EU toon and I fought a 5 star songweaver who as a cleric should have kicked my butt.  She did.  then I popped the Kaisinel and she couldn't kill me.  imagine if I'd had equal gear.  It's basically an "I win" button in most circumstances.

I love feeling OP, but I'd love love love love to see them get rid of Kaisinel altogether and just let us rock the other xforms.

Thanks for letting us know Cyan.  I hope that way of thinking stays true <3

4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It's not really a kinah conversion and wasn't as scary as I thought it was going before I played on the EU servers a bit.

Your kinah isn't going anywhere. It remains on your characters. You won't be able to trade it in any normal way between your characters or any other characters. You can't put up private stores. You can't trade it through your account warehouse. You can't open a trade with another character and trade kinah. You can buy things from the broker with your normal kinah. You can buy items with kinah at the new shop thing (called the Gold Sands Shop on EU). For example, you could buy skins with kinah. You could also buy once a week a Transform contract with kinah. And you can buy on a limited weekly number the new type of currency (called Gold Bars on EU) with kinah.

The new currency is also used in that new shop. It has it's own tab.

qvArQkt.jpg

NOTE: This is EU's shop. Ours may have different items and different prices.

So after doing some research, it seems that my character (who was from 2012) had not enough kinah to actually qualify for a gold bar exchange! The character from 2012 (a chanter.. not this one) had roughly 4 million kinah so she didn't even have enough for a single gold bar.

Sorry for the misleading info!

Hi, regarding the information that Hime released the Cubic system "1. The new Cubics system will provide you with permanent stat boosts for a character through the use of Cubicles."

In Gameforge cubic stats are also shared throught the entire account as the transformation system, meaning all characters in the account will recive its benefits. Unless NCWest decided to modify cubes... @Cyan yeah or nah?

• Aion Team
4 hours ago, Zeyra-KT said:

Hi, regarding the information that Hime released the Cubic system "1. The new Cubics system will provide you with permanent stat boosts for a character through the use of Cubicles."

In Gameforge cubic stats are also shared throught the entire account as the transformation system, meaning all characters in the account will recive its benefits. Unless NCWest decided to modify cubes... @Cyan yeah or nah?

I just clarified with the QA team and it is account wide, sorry for that!

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

I just clarified with the QA team and it is account wide, sorry for that!

No worries! I just thought was something interesting to clarify so ppl know another cool feature about 6.2 cuz together with transformations shared across account will be nice for planing to have similar chars stats wise. :P

Yeah, no, we better not follow the same disastrous path EU is following, some people are already asking merges for the new servers. NA can’t afford that kind of thing going on, because merging KT and DN would be the end of it anyway. 

If we stay as close to the patch as Korea, then it should be good, same enchantment table, same drops, and also no Kaisinel xforms anywhere, etc. EU has their enchant rates nerfed where you can’t even plus an item to +1 without failing 10 times in a row.

Archived