6.5 !?!

Gumbyyy-DN

Thanks for posting!

nice to have date

Maybe next week’s session will even have useful info from staff who actually play game... oops sorry got a little carried away with myself there. Well maybe one day.. like having patch notes in advance of the actual maintenance day.

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

We'll be launching the update with "6.7". There will be further information coming next week such as previews and other details.

@Cyan

Is this "6.7" patch going to be last patch before we move to 7.0?

or will be there one more patch between "6.7" and 7.0?

3 hours ago, chotan-KT said:

@Cyan

It's probably just 6.5 with some pieces from 7.0 until 7.0 launches. Usually that's how patches work here in NA.

7 hours ago, chotan-KT said:

@Cyan

Rumor is that we are getting Korea's last patch prior to 7.0.

Apparently Korea got 6.5 and then something like a month later got 6.7 which did some skill balancing. Cyan mentioned skill balancing for us in this patch and called it 6.7. 

20 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

Thanks for posting!

nice to have date

Maybe next week’s session will even have useful info from staff who actually play game... oops sorry got a little carried away with myself there. Well maybe one day.. like having patch notes in advance of the actual maintenance day.

Mah dude! you really think this repetitive behavior through the years of always deliver patchnotes barely a few hours before server gets down for maintenance or deliver after it ends its just plain lazyness or lack of care? don't be that harsh with poor NCsoft >_<

No, i think its an intented decision made to avoid or at least reduce exploits, as there are all kind of tasty interactions between patches.  For example i know a guy, that read all the patch notes from external sources and has accounts in Europe pre 6.0,  he bought thousands and thousands of verteron scrolls in every  toon in several accounts, for what? around 1k each old kinah wich is around 450 new kinah. Scrolls to deleted maps got compensated for General Return Scrolls wich can be sold to 4.1K, so with a 1000% investment recovery  he made several billions out of thin air xD

Something similar happened in 4.X  Stigma Overhaul, as we had nothing to do with repeated stigmas and also we could buy them from NPC, broker prices were extremely cheap, i remember the crappy stigmas going for 20 or 50k, some people bought hundreds and hundres of them and after the update old terminated stigmas depending their grade got compensated for 500k to 2M each.

Some new instances and more content. We really needed that. 

also.... Aquital CD: 15 min , WoD CD: 5 min.... great!!

We will have a new cubicle. But I do not know what stats it improves. Apparenlty more IDD entries. And if what I saw somewhere, we will have more trasnformations and some bonus if we have some combinations learned. 

The new cubic category is called STR_CUBIC_CATEGORY_EresukigalATK_Info. There are two types:

• Cubic_Stat_EresukigalATK_01 (core_limit_attribute and core_limit_attribute_value  - this is a different property than other cubics, which use core_stat_name and core_stat_value)
    • Bronze: IDF7_Ere_atk 30/60/100/160/250
    • Silver: IDF7_Ere_atk 20/40/80/150
    • Gold: IDF7_Ere_atk 20/50/100
  • Cubic_Stat_EresukigalDEF_01 (core_exclusive_attribute)
    • Bronze
      • Level 1 (IDF7_Ere3_step1): damage_reduce_normal 1%, damage_reduce_skill 1%
      • Level 2 (IDF7_Ere3_step2): damage_reduce_normal 2%, damage_reduce_skill 2%
      • Level 3 (IDF7_Ere3_step3): damage_reduce_normal 4%, damage_reduce_skill 4%
      • Level 4 (IDF7_Ere3_step4): damage_reduce_normal 8%, damage_reduce_skill 8%
      • Level 5 (IDF7_Ere3_step5): damage_reduce_normal 15%, damage_reduce_skill 15%
    • Silver
      • Level 1 (IDF7_Ere1_step1): damage_reduce_normal 1%, damage_reduce_skill 1%
      • Level 2 (IDF7_Ere2_step2): damage_reduce_normal 2%, damage_reduce_skill 2%
      • Level 3 (IDF7_Ere2_step3): damage_reduce_normal 5%, damage_reduce_skill 5%
      • Level 4 (IDF7_Ere2_step4): damage_reduce_normal 10%, damage_reduce_skill 10%
    • Gold
      • Level 1 (IDF7_Ere1_step1): damage_reduce_normal 1%, damage_reduce_skill 1%
      • Level 2 (IDF7_Ere1_step2): damage_reduce_normal 2%, damage_reduce_skill 2%
      • Level 3 (IDF7_Ere1_step3): damage_reduce_normal 5%, damage_reduce_skill 5%

• 2 weeks later...

Archived