Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - September 11, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, September 11, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Alchemy event will continue for one more week.
  • Xigncode will be removed from the Aion service.
    • If your Xigncode files remain in the client after the update, you can safely delete them before running the game.
  • Shugo Sweep will begin. Details will be available after the maintenance.
  • Fixed an issue where Kinah was still being used for Minion functions instead of the Minion Contract Stone item.
  • Fixed an issue where the siege portal for Lakrum Fortress was spawning at an incorrect time.
  • Removed Primeth Forge (Hard) from the instance LFG tool.
    • This instance will be added at a later date.
  • Updated Kamar Battlefield rewards.
  • Added a message to some bundles that Vandals could not open, due to the bundles not being configured with class-specific rewards.
    • For example, Shining Skill Card Bundle does not open for Vandals because there are no skill cards for that class currently.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

5cujtnmqyql31.png 8hgijxxjjpk31.jpg scnjh1lseyk31.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fungie-DN said:

yeah tell that to all the other people who cant get a ancient to +15 with leg stones :)

That is pretty standard stuff even post-enchantment patch. Bad luck =/= broken rates, believe me. I'm that idiot who spent 44 legendary and 5 ultimate enchantment stones just to +9 my legendary hat (all 5 ultis failed at 9)

Archived