Transformation Update

Arctic

1 hour ago, Gwin-DN said:

No.

You are totally wrong about that. I think the NCS never tried to go big this game and never made an adjustment for players from here. All changes came from Korea. All the de-characterization of AION came from Korea. NCS in the USA was supposed to compensate for errors, but in the translation process they only amplified the errors.
Do you want examples? I have many. Realy many.

Who created the transformations to destroy yor skins of your character? Remeber. The transformations destroyed the need to invest in cosmetics.

Want more examples? Ok ok... Sit down.

Who ended up with the Broker and destroyed the trade between players? Who created the minios and destroy all scrolls? Where did spells with childlike effects come from? Who unbalanced the classes? Who destroyed the maps and the SIEGES when you could fly? Tell me, who?

I completely agree with what you are saying that is the Aion of now but Aion has history you know it is over 10 years old now...Your PoV is like forgetting the history of the game.

I am talking about the 2.X korean grinder mostly open world traversing PvP lands to get to PvE content in to the Westernization of 3.0 where they added safe periods so PvErs could safely travel to their PvE instances with out the fear of being killed. Korean grinders are harsh and they want PvPers to pay for advantages so why would Korea make a change to have safe zone mechanics? That is entirely a westernization change of the game to cater to our region going f2p and make it more appealing to the masses.

This is why future patches were left trying to cater to both communities and ended up with no style anymore. Not Western not Korean just a game where you can deposit money.  We all share our views on what we think Aion is doing wrong and who is doing it wrong, At the end of the day it is all 100% speculation we have no idea why any of the changes happened in the way they happened.

When i read the posts of many people none of you are fighting for Aion none of you are trying to improve Aion you are just yelling blinded hate of current Aion towards the dev's and they are not reading because none of it is constructive.

Speaking of arenas, NCS USA destroyed this too. They removed the GP from the arenas. When removing the GP from the arenas, nobody else made arenas. The GP was the motivation factor for the arenas.

This is a you issue. Cool you like to que up to a PvP instance with your alts to boost your rank. I liked to que up to PvP instances to... ohh i do not know PLAYER VS PLAYER. The GP system killed arena's not fixed it. Fair(numbers wise) PvP use to be the motivation to enter arena content not the rewards. I never had an empty arena back in 2.X, Even during 3.X the empty arena's were rare but ever since they added GP it was wasted ticket after wasted ticket with empty/afk people who were trying to que up and get their alts to boost their rank. 

The motivation for all PvP content in any game should be the PvP itself not the reward. 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I completely agree with what you are saying that is the Aion of now but Aion has history you know it is over 10 years old now...Your PoV is like forgetting the history of the game.

I am talking about the 2.X korean grinder mostly open world traversing PvP lands to get to PvP content in to the Westernization of 3.0 where they added safe periods so PvErs could safely travel to their PvE instances with out the fear of being killed. Korean grinders are harsh and they want PvPers to pay for advantages so why would Korea make a change to have safe zone mechanics? That is entirely a westernization change of the game to cater to our region going f2p and make it more appealing to the masses.

This is why future patches were left trying to cater to both communities and ended up with no style anymore. Not Western not Korean just a game where you can deposit money.  We all share our views on what we think Aion is doing wrong and who is doing it wrong, At the end of the day it is all 100% speculation we have no idea why any of the changes happened in the way they happened.

When i read the posts of many people none of you are fighting for Aion none of you are trying to improve Aion you are just yelling blinded hate of current Aion towards the dev's and they are not reading because none of it is constructive.

This is a you issue. Cool you like to que up to a PvP instance with your alts to boost your rank. I liked to que up to PvP instances to... ohh i do not know PLAYER VS PLAYER. The GP system killed arena's not fixed it. Fair(numbers wise) PvP use to be the motivation to enter arena content not the rewards. I never had an empty arena back in 2.X, Even during 3.X the empty arena's were rare but ever since they added GP it was wasted ticket after wasted ticket with empty/afk people who were trying to que up and get their alts to boost their rank. 

The motivation for all PvP content in any game should be the PvP itself not the reward. 

I will disagree. As you said. The problem is yours if you don't like my publication. Alias our difference is this. I don't attack people, I ignore them after they show immaturity. My focus is on bringing suggestions to the NCS and I have been doing this for 11 years. So I'm right to write what I think. I recently opened another suggestion topic right here on the forum long before your hate-filled response. I can only conclude that you are unable to discuss a problem without attacking people you do not know. So... Now, I will ignore you.

9 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

I will disagree. As you said. The problem is yours if you don't like my publication. Alias our difference is this. I don't attack people, I ignore them after they show immaturity. My focus is on bringing suggestions to the NCS and I have been doing this for 11 years and until today the NCS has never answered me, it has always ignored me. So I'm right to write what I think. I recently opened another suggestion topic right here on the forum long before your hate-filled response. I can only conclude that you are unable to discuss a problem without attacking people you do not know. So... Now, I will ignore you.

Nothing i said was hateful you just took it that way because typing is almost always misunderstood due to language differences or how people were taught at school and so on. 

Think about it this way if it was hateful i would of been banned from the forums years ago since i got 1000+ posts and this is how i always type. 

Stop having to fight, everyone just gives suggestions and the GM and CM just decide as they read! If people are still fighting the GM and CM probably ignore the suggestions! 
Just let the GM and CM think about the suggestions before decide! :) 

So I agree with all people who had ideas and suggestions to post! lol :3

With all this fighting that's going on about why ncsoft just dont decide to give me,skythee and noko ulti xforms... id like to let everyone know that my gold fish and sea horse had sex and now im a proud mom of i guess a sea fish or gold horse lol idk but its sooooooooooooooooooo cute...

Dear, please don't fight. Aion is hands down the best PvP game. I am not that long-lived in this game, however, as I write this, my Shainy is fishing and my workers are gathering materials to build a boat in BDO. The point is that, in my opinion, they should return certain things that have been released in 6.0. In fact, I still don't understand why a red costume and a gold companion end up being more important than a complete outfit. Love to all:)

@Nimerya-DN @PotionWithLegs-KT NC also ignored my combinations which occured on the 31st until I insisted (politely) that they were mistaken and requested a review of the account which had them confirm they were wrong. I would advise anyone who has experienced this to (if you're certain you meet the requirements) insist on a review and provide any evidence or details you can to make the process faster/easier. Things like the dates you combined, on which characters you combined and how many times, the approximate time.

If you didn't take screenshots or video recordings of your combinations, you can view your "virtual currency spent" tab in the Aion Account page top confirm when you purchased the transforms necessary to meet the requirement.

1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Nimerya-DN @PotionWithLegs-KT NC also ignored my combinations which occured on the 31st until I insisted (politely) that they were mistaken and requested a review of the account which had them confirm they were wrong. I would advise anyone who has experienced this to (if you're certain you meet the requirements) insist on a review and provide any evidence or details you can to make the process faster/easier. Things like the dates you combined, on which characters you combined and how many times, the approximate time.

If you didn't take screenshots or video recordings of your combinations, you can view your "virtual currency spent" tab in the Aion Account page top confirm when you purchased the transforms necessary to meet the requirement.

i have that problem .... Why are the logs on that day so difficult to track? @Loki im going to charge back my money if u guys wont fix this

I don't know if it's a greedy move from ncsoft or just imcompetence

1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

The edit-post button isn't working, so to clarify: If you need records of when you spent your coin, sign into the Aion website and go: My Account > Transaction History > Virtual Currency Spent > Aion. That'll show when and on what you spent your ncoin / black cloud coin. Seems like most people who combined on August 31st are experiencing this incorrect record-keeping

4 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

The edit-post button isn't working, so to clarify: If you need records of when you spent your coin, sign into the Aion website and go: My Account > Transaction History > Virtual Currency Spent > Aion. That'll show when and on what you spent your ncoin / black cloud coin. Seems like most people who combined on August 31st are experiencing this incorrect record-keeping

I did this on the 31st as well and I didn't get anything. Did they get you your xform already Aria?

1 minute ago, Xyooj-KT said:

Is there anyone who has already gotten their selection box?

Nope, I am guessing it will kind of be like how they did the arena compensation, couple days prior to the maintenance. So, I would suspect the 7th or 8th we should start seeing those.

I can tell you from my own personal experience that certain GMs are only looking at certain criteria for this event and not the actual combination logs. I submitted a ticket on yesterday just on a whim when I started hearing horror stories of their combines not being recognized. I myself had done about 8 Legendary Transformation combines of x2 that totaled 16 Legendary Transformations consumed, the event only requires 12. My ticket just inquired how many Legendary Transformations I had consumed during the promotional event.

I got a response a few hours later stating that I only completed 10 Legendary Transformation consumptions. I then went into my Transaction history from the main aiononline.com website and went to my in-game transaction history and saw that they only went off of the 5 Legendary Transformation Contracts I had purchased off the BCM but failed to recognize that I also had a combination from the Monthly Lugbug mission where you get the Legendary Breath of Memory shards x40 and then have to use the Legendary Breath of Transformation you get from the BCM x2 to craft a Legendary Transformation contract. You get 1 Free Legendary Breath of Transformation a month from the BCM, I already had one from last month so I had my 2. And that started my transformation combines journey of getting 8 straight Duplicates... I already had all the 10 types unlocked, but still lack Irnin and ALL the newer Apostle xforms except for 1. I am a little jaded about not getting a single new Xform but whatever.

Anyway so I posted my transaction log with the Legendary Contract purchases as well as the Legendary Breath of Transformation purchase (it shows up as 0 BCM spent), and relayed what transpired over 3 days from Aug 29-Sept 1. A couple hours later I received a response from a DIFFERENT GM that said that they re-investigated my claim and found that I did INDEED consume 16 Legendary Transformations using the combine system. I then requested Ereshkigal as compensation since they got my blood pressure up going through this ordeal and was told I have to choose between Kai and March when I receive my Ultimate Transformation Selection box and to look out on the forums for when this will be distributed out.

My guess is that some GMs are ONLY looking at the BCM Transaction history pertaining to the Legendary Transformation contracts during the Sale event instead of actually looking at the logs to confirm actual Legendary Transformations consumed via the combine system. The promotion said that you only had to CONSUME 12 Legendary transformations via the combine system. Some of you are getting GMs that aren't performing the investigation to the full extent. 

Hope this helps you guys.

2 minutes ago, DontSee-KT said:

Does anyone know if this compensation is only for purchased legendary transformations or is it to be acquired anyway?

The promotion stated that you only had to consume 12 Legendary Transformations via the combine system during the promotional period, NOT that you had to purchase or use the transformations strictly from the BCM sale. GMs also confirmed that it was only 12 Legendary Transformations consumed during the promotional period that ended on Sept 2nd. Some GMs are just not looking at the combines done but only the contracts purchased from the BCM. That is where the disconnect is more than likely.

8 minutes ago, Malachyte-KT said:

since they got my blood pressure up 

Lmao that's exactly what happened with me, jesus.

Yeah I (don't) understand why there are people like this working on AION support, I guess they work for NCs games as a whole, and its still kind of unacceptable...

Well what can we do?

You went kinda far asking for ereshkigal... but who knows? Im actually surprised they know you have to choose between kaisinel and marchutan.

Archived