1 hour ago, Forgotten-DN said:

You're supposed to be kicking her ass, not fantasizing about it :P

She can step on me any time. :P

I am now a member of Ereshkigal's army; nyerk everyone else.

@Kubei-DN Can the master harvester exchanged item, in 6.0, be upgraded by purifying it or enchanting  master harvester till +infinite is a must to get the highest tier?

Kubei-DN   
3 minutes ago, Rikimaru-KT said:

@Kubei-DN Can the master harvester exchanged item, in 6.0, be upgraded by purifying it or enchanting  master harvester till +infinite is a must to get the highest tier?

If you have it at specific tier, you get a box containing a specific grade item depending on its enchantment level (basically I'm trying to say all current gear prior to 6.0 goes bye bye and is replaced by the new 3 grade type of gears). I don't think you lose the gear in itself, but I know some people just kept the weapons on because of the godstones.

Right now the closest info I can give you is both Korea's exchange list (as seen here → https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/1388-60-info/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-13769) and Russia's exchange list (https://aiondb.ru/news/updates/261.html)

You can see the minimum levels you'd need to have it exchanged. Right now Russia's list seems to be closest to home to give us an idea what to think and/or expect.

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

She can step on me any time. :P

I am now a member of Ereshkigal's army; nyerk everyone else.

I´m in too, scrub the world if they dare to lay a finger on her.

Hi there OP or anyone else who may know the answer,

Thank you for the mountain of information.

I saw that Aethertapping is removed from the game, but does this make Aether worthless now or will it be still relevant?

I am talking about aether powder, aether crystals, aether gems, aether, magical aether. 

If it still has value, can you advise what use it may have for the future?

If worthless, what do you advise I should do with the aether pre-6.0?

I have ... a lot. 

Thank you for your help. 

One more question @Kubei-DN, (forgot to tag you in the post above)

The main source of my income was through alchemy and I currently have tons (I mean literal tons) of alchemy foods. From pots, elemental scrolls, other scrolls, serums, etc.

The google spreadsheet you provided that had the list of removed consumables. Greater Running/Courage/Awakening etc. were not part of that list. However, I was looking through 6.0 video footage and it seems that scrolls (all types) are just completely removed from the game.

Can you confirm if scrolls are obsolete in 6.0?

Do you know what happens to potions, serums, scrolls, (consumables) if they remain on the characters and 6.0 hits?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Kubei-DN   
1 hour ago, PassionTea-DN said:

I saw that Aethertapping is removed from the game, but does this make Aether worthless now or will it be still relevant?

I am talking about aether powder, aether crystals, aether gems, aether, magical aether. 

If it still has value, can you advise what use it may have for the future?

If worthless, what do you advise I should do with the aether pre-6.0?

If Aethertapping is removed, it’s clear Aether will be worthless as soon as 6.0 hits, and I mean all of it. There’s no use since Aetherforging will take the cake for all the crafts. I’m not sure what you can do with it, just make sure to use it up or sell it beforehand.

1 hour ago, PassionTea-DN said:

One more question @Kubei-DN, (forgot to tag you in the post above)

The main source of my income was through alchemy and I currently have tons (I mean literal tons) of alchemy foods. From pots, elemental scrolls, other scrolls, serums, etc.

The google spreadsheet you provided that had the list of removed consumables. Greater Running/Courage/Awakening etc. were not part of that list. However, I was looking through 6.0 video footage and it seems that scrolls (all types) are just completely removed from the game.

Can you confirm if scrolls are obsolete in 6.0?

Do you know what happens to potions, serums, scrolls, (consumables) if they remain on the characters and 6.0 hits?

It’s mentioned that running/courage/awakening are removed (and I’m sure it’s on that list or in one of my posts). I believe players keep the scrolls until they run out, I’ve seen it on some templar dude still having them but at a very low quantity. So yeah, they become obsolete.

I’m guessing same will be with the potions and serums, at least for the Aetherforging ones.

Any video showing 6.5 daevanion skills? I couldn'd find any. :( (i really want to see daevanion Weaken Spirit new animations. *__*)

BTW, below is daevanion versions of WS.

정령 쇠약 

- Deals 2157 wind magical damage to a target within 25m

- Deals 665 additional damage if the target is a spirit

- Cast time: 2s

- If the skill delt critical damage, the next skill you use will also deal critical damage

- Consumes 8 shards

정령 속박

- Deals 1778 magical damage (no elemet) to a target within 25m and enemies 3m nearby. Immobilize them up to 3s (PVP duration 50%)

-Deals 665 additional damage if the target is a spirit

- Cast time: 1s

- Consumes 8 shards

3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

They could give sins a type of stun that isnt removed by remove shock :D:D

That's how Aion worked in our first release.. Our first major patch, if I remember correctly, brought in remove shock.

Getting ganked by some sin without remove shock  is  gone forever, thankfully.