Cyan

[News] Awakened Legacy: Item & System Changes

43 minutes ago, Omache-DN said:

ok thx but iam talking about the current item i craft what about them are they gone be gone of are they gone be replace to

@Cyan

Tempering Solutions and Omega Enchantment Stones can be exchanged via an NPC in the capital cities for an Enchantment Stone bundle—with a choice of PvE or PvP.

What is going to happen to <Transcendent Tempering Solution> and <Irridescent Omega Enchantment Stone>? 

Kubei-DN   
4 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

@Cyan

What is going to happen to <Transcendent Tempering Solution> and <Irridescent Omega Enchantment Stone>? 

They can be also exchanged. Hime showed us in the stream you can exchange the Trascendent Tempering for ultimate PvP or PvE stones.

@Cyan

I have a small amount of Kinah on my account and am concerned that if I split my Kinah to each of my four characters that I will be left with an inefficient amount of Kinah to convert into Gold Bars. If I place all of my Kinah in the Account Warehouse instead, I will get more Gold Bars for my kinah; however will I be able to split and claim those Gold Bars between my characters using the Account Warehouse?

Also, I understand that it takes so much Kinah to be converted into a Gold Bar; what happens to the "leftover" Kinah in my Account Warehouse that does not become converted? Does it automatically become transferred to the first character I log in, or what?

Capa-KT   
1 hour ago, NyerkNyerk-KT said:

So can we get 1 or 2 Items for Enchanting +25 Master Harvesters or Suna? :/

Im still confused.

You get one legendary +15 and one ultimate +0.

Capa-KT   

@Cyan I'd like to know if [Event] Bonus entry scrolls will qualify for this:

Instance scrolls for deleted instances will be converted into a scroll that lets you pick the instance. The conversion ratio will be 1:1.

Example:
eFfd8y0.png

Additionnally, I'd also like to know if lowbie instance entry scrolls (non-event ones) also qualify. There's a bunch of instance like Dark Poeta, Kromede's Trial, Linkgate, Danuar Sanctuary that are getting removed as well so technically they'd qualify, but it would also make sense if only 66+ instance scrolls were exchanged 1:1. Or maybe only the instances that are on the list for the current event qualify (65+ ones) ?