Transformation Stats

Unskilled-KT

Did you even notice? 

pzpqXRA.png

No wonder why Sorcerer sucks against Ranger who can get max attack speed even with the nerfed attack speed on the transformation. I want my 8% cast speed back (nyerk the 1/2 stats, i can live without them).

@Cyan, @Hime and your dudes, please stop breaking the game and introducing more imbalance than its currently has. Why the heck do you do that? Are you playing AION so you can judge? What a monkey decision... Time just shows that what you are trying is not working for us... Egoists...

Hey man, NCWest clearly knows best. You know how our Luna can give you between 5m and 25m kinah box? Well on EU it's 10m static (and half the price of the mats). Hero trials? Free PvP/PvE (legendary and ancient) stones for finishing tasks, some kinah boxes and some other stuff I don't remember. 

Oh, and they added more options for PvP/PvE stone craft and Legendary Daevanion skill craft. Don't forget they also get more kinah gain in instances. I wonder what's new on Russian servers?

2 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Did you even notice? 

pzpqXRA.png

No wonder why Sorcerer sucks against Ranger who can get max attack speed even with the nerfed attack speed on the transformation. I want my 8% cast speed back (nyerk the 1/2 stats, i can live without them).

@Cyan, @Hime and your dudes, please stop breaking the game and introducing more imbalance than its currently has. Why the heck do you do that? Are you playing AION so you can judge? What a monkey decision... Time just shows that what you are trying is not working for us... Egoists...

Sw sucks rubbish with attack and cast speed reduction.

Interesting, they buffed lower tiered transformations while nerfing the higher grade ones (ie more expensive ones). I'm not entirely sure why though. They basically are charging you top dollar prices for an inferior product lol. My only thought is maybe they wanted to achieve the desired effect through a collection of gear along with it (ie legendaries still can get you atk speed capped, but requires ultimate gear to do so). That way players will keep spending luna on resets for AP, stones (since they don't sell the ones you need directly through BCM).

5 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Did you even notice? 

yes, long time ago xD , i follow moomoo and he posted his spreadsheet about this in october 2018

5 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

we don't need transformations XD, already reach the cap with BF + Mau Form >_<

Many things that are in EU Aion isn't here.

Found out yesterday night as well that what we used to get as a weekly at Pandemonium - the Free chocolate from BCM? which is now removed still exists in EU.

For reward they give a few chests of ancient transformation potions

Not to mention Lunas allowing you to craft legendary PVP stones....

Can we also talk about Luna pricing ? Selective retuning, extra instance entries and Luna buff (in pve) are all still as ridiculously overpriced as day 1.

Please stop "fixing" what isn't broken and focus on the issues your playerbase keeps raising, it's really not that hard. No need to go hunting for things to nyerk up before a patch is released.

Pretty we're the only region where our transformation contract combining does not downgrade and instead remains the same while other regions it can downgrade. Success rate to next stage is the same.

E.g Say 8% to combine 2ancients to become 1 legendary success with 92% to give give back ancient.

Other regions it is 8% to combine 2 ancients to become 1 legendary and 86% to give back ancient, while 8% to give greater.

Note these aren't exact values.

@Cyan @Hime I demand to return original casting speed/attack speed to the transformations. Please follow up with your creative folks who put hands to create such a 'beautiful' regional feature. Like I said, there are classes who are heavily dependent on the transformation stats (like Templar, Sorcerer) and they compete to other classes by maximizing stats FROM THE TRANSFORMATION.

Please stop breaking the game, you are not experts - you lacking game experience to make reasonable decisions.

I can back up my words by listing your fails with Shards, Transparent Scrolls, Price for pvp enchantment scrolls on BCM, nerf of transformation duration and probably many more. All your attempts to make regional changes were mostly failing.

Please stop being ignorant and egoists.

i don't care about this nerf just gimme the normal duration of the transformations, to be honest only rangers can reach the cap of mov speed/atk speed (i can live with it), i don't care if the stats are nerfed, i can live without them, just turn back the original duration. @Cyan come on dude, play this game and tell to the devs a little about this game.

52 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

i don't care about this nerf just gimme the normal duration of the transformations, to be honest only rangers can reach the cap of mov speed/atk speed (i can live with it), i don't care if the stats are nerfed, i can live without them, just turn back the original duration. @Cyan come on dude, play this game and tell to the devs a little about this game.

I agree with this, just nerf the ultimate if anything. Ancient and probably legendary should be 10 minutes.

The stats are the same except in N/A where the idiot trust fund is. I can hear it now. Nerf the transforms that all other regions have and what NCSOFT balances game mechanics around including PVE. "BRILLIANT" I honestly think they throw darts at a board to figure out what changes to make. Kaisenel transform is not going to be that much better than some of the new legendary transforms after the nerf. 

Especially when you consider some classes will be at max attk speed and run speed with self buffs. Why not give kaisenel 5000 run and attk spd and then nerf it down to attk spd and run speed caps. This was a VERY poorly thought out design when attk speed and run speed can be capped at lesser transforms. I do get if you are over the cap and get slowed it helps somewhat. But really not that much if you're attk spd or run speed is affected. I would just like our old scrolls back that you could craft. Why offer something that you get a very minimal benefit from especially after they 1/2 all the extra stats. Plus the 6 minutes for ancient, 4 for legendary, and 2 for kaisenel is ludicrous. The PVE instances are noticeably harder with these nerfs than other regions. But I guess that would make you want to buy that 10 percent bonus when you enter an instance to make up for the nerf.so you can try to do the instance like the other regions can.

5 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I agree with this, just nerf the ultimate if anything. Ancient and probably legendary should be 10 minutes.

Equality please...if one is being changed back they all should get changed back. 

8 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

Do you know how many people across any region are even lucky enough to have a Legendary or above transformation?

Transformation summon rates

Transformation combination rates

Do you know the events of the other regions? NA had shittiest so far and can not compete.

19 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Do you know how many people across any region are even lucky enough to have a Legendary or above transformation?

Transformation summon rates

Transformation combination rates

Where is all that info coming? Do you have access to Closed Test Servers? If not, values are not exactly right. 

As an example, RU have community manager who goes to test server and tests the shit out and then, shares the findings with the community. They know much more than we do about game mechanics.

Our community manager hardly makes into forums...

6 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Do you know the events of the other regions? NA had shittiest so far and can not compete.

Where is all that info coming? Do you have access to Closed Test Servers? If not, values are not exactly right. 

As an example, RU have community manager who goes to test server and tests the shit out and then, shares the findings with the community. They know much more than we do about game mechanics.

Our community manager hardly makes into forums...

I tested it on EU (Gameforge) PTS for 6.2 by making a large number of accounts over there when it was running. A total of 40 test accounts were used to get 4,060 gold (cash shop) contracts to gather the test rates.

The combination rates are datamined from client data.

Archived