Weekly Server Maintenance - April 10, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 9:15 a.m. CDT / 14:15 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Rainbow Snake Festival will continue for 3 more weeks.
  • Flower Festival will begin. You can find full event details here.
  • The weekly Consumables Box will return to the Golden Sand Traders for 1 Gold Ingot.
  • An issue where instances were dropping 50 type Transformation Contracts instead of 62 types will be fixed.
  • An issue where Chain armor had incorrectly terminology will be fixed.
  • An issue where the quest [Weekly] Cursed Elyos Souls was not updating properly will be fixed.
  • Prestige Supplies will not longer drop Blood Marks.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

8nw88cwjdbq21.jpg t2zjklt1oxq21.jpg 3gu99yzwdzp21.jpg

I gotta be honest, this event isn't half-bad. Looks like we have a lot of ways to get the skill boxes and the leg/ult manastone selection bundles will be cool to get too, not to mention we can make some kinah off this event for those of us going broke from everything lol

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Prestige Supplies will not longer drop Blood Marks.

8nw88cwjdbq21.jpg t2zjklt1oxq21.jpg 3gu99yzwdzp21.jpg

That's good and all but how about Prestige supplies giving 2 Prestige coins since 4.x? Can we get that updated too? It should give atleast 20 coins per bundle so we can actually buy stuff from the Prestige Vending Machine.

I approve of this event...not bad...not bad. So if im reading correctly you can buy 1 deava skill box a week from primavera with blossoms and more from primabella as long as you have enough flowers of love....hmmm. I actually like this....you SoB's made me proud....now get back to work enough happy talk.

2 hours ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

I approve of this event...not bad...not bad. So if im reading correctly you can buy 1 deava skill box a week from primavera with blossoms and more from primabella as long as you have enough flowers of love....hmmm. I actually like this....you SoB's made me proud....now get back to work enough happy talk.

Yeah this event can actually be rewarding if you grind it out, as it should be. Good stuff

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

• An issue where instances were dropping 50 type Transformation Contracts instead of 62 types will be fixed.

Will there be any kind of compensation for the past two weeks of not being able to obtain the correct contracts from instances?

This event is actually not half bad. Probably the best we have had since Pumpkin King. I like that we can work for the reward we actually WANT to receive and not get stuck with 3 Berdin's Stars. Thank you.

Now we just have to hope we can actually buy Daevanion Marks from the npc this week.

Soooooo, the event items are account untradeable.  You cannot move them around in your account.  That is total BS.  

Have to log in on my main and sit afk for 2 hours when I could be working on my alts, because when I log in, there's not much to do in the morning?  This is especially inane for us prestige pass holders, since technically we are buying the extra petals and that additional special petal, and then we can't move around what we've paid for?  How does that even make sense?

ALSO, I got a survey on one of my alts, that then disappeared mysteriously but did not appear on any of my other toons or accounts?  WHAT?  @Cyan this is a hot mess and needs to be rectified immediately.  Send the surveys to ALL accounts and make these items account tradeable, they DO not repeat per toon, every account only receives a SET amount of items no matter the amount of toons logged per the day.  

• Aion Team

Hello everyone,

We've made the following changes to the Flower Festival event:

• Instances bosses will now drop 25 Aether Blossom.
    • Veilenthrone will drop 50 Aether Blossom and a chance for 2 Bruised Petal.
  • Pandora Field missions will now drop 25 Aether Blossom and a chance for 1 Bruised Petal.
  • Pure Aether Blossom will now drop 5 Aether Blossom.

You'll also find a survey available in game that offers 100 Aether Blossom and 1 Flower of Love. This survey is available once per account per server until 11:59 pm April 10 server time.

Thank you for your feedback.

1 hour ago, Shavera-DN said:

they DO not repeat per toon, every account only receives a SET amount of items no matter the amount of toons logged per the day.  

Which items are you referring to? I've received the max amount of white flowers on three of my toons so far today. I've only received one red flower on one toon, but that's in line with the event description -- one per day per account.

With all due respect to everyone crying about this event, this is probably the best event we've had since Halloween.  Stop being so entitled to everything when these rewards are literally free.  All you have to do is do what you do all day long anyways - AFK.  You can very reasonably, without much work, get 6-10 ancient transformation contracts from this event, maybe more.  I am very critical with what NCWEST has done but this event and the quick survey we received shows that they are at least trying to do better.  The rewards from the event are also much better than the last 6 or 7 events.  They could have easily not given us another event to run concurrent with the scales event, yet when they try to give players more free stuff, people still complain.

The more time you put in, the more you'll get out of it!  

34 minutes ago, Bastikan-DN said:

With all due respect to everyone crying about this event, this is probably the best event we've had since Halloween.  Stop being so entitled to everything when these rewards are literally free.  All you have to do is do what you do all day long anyways - AFK.  You can very reasonably, without much work, get 6-10 ancient transformation contracts from this event, maybe more.  I am very critical with what NCWEST has done but this event and the quick survey we received shows that they are at least trying to do better.  The rewards from the event are also much better than the last 6 or 7 events.  They could have easily not given us another event to run concurrent with the scales event, yet when they try to give players more free stuff, people still complain.

The more time you put in, the more you'll get out of it!  

To be fair, when the initial iteration of the event came out this morning, you'd be really lucky to get enough blooms for one ancient contract before the event ended. :|

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

We've made the following changes to the Flower Festival event:

• Instances bosses will now drop 25 Aether Blossom.
    • Veilenthrone will drop 50 Aether Blossom and a chance for 2 Bruised Petal.
  • Pandora Field missions will now drop 25 Aether Blossom and a chance for 1 Bruised Petal.
  • Pure Aether Blossom will now drop 5 Aether Blossom.

You'll also find a survey available in game that offers 100 Aether Blossom and 1 Flower of Love. This survey is available once per account per server until 11:59 pm April 10 server time.

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you very much!

I do want to take a moment to say thank you to the devs and aion gods that the bloom event has finally come back.  I know you guys take a lot of nyerk because of all they nyerking we are on the receiving end of.. but in this case you did well.   seriously..  Thank you!  (now please dont break it <3)

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived