Weekly Server Maintenance - July 10, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, July 10, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Steel Rake Fortress will end. Please do any remaining entries to have.
  • An issue with some items in the Gold Sand Traders not displaying the proper limits will be fixed.
  • Minor text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

5ojex0dgi3831.jpg 84mv1yoczy831.jpg 1pldipowr3831.jpg 

I would be happier with news about all the things the community has been asking for for so long.

Imagine that:

Transparent transformation scroll lasting from 24 hours to 1 kinah. Limit 100 per week.

Ultimate stones do not fail anymore in legendary items.

Arenas return with GP.

Box containing 1 ultimate PVP or PVE item of your choice for each year of your character's existence.

Luna returns to be exchanged for mounts as tiger, lion and etc.

ncoins delivered with less than 30 minutes.

Great variations of items that everyone wants in the NCS store such as cosmetics, old and current skins, mounts and so on.

Return the polls to check what customers want for the next update.

That would be update with focus on the desires of the customers. By doing things like that the game would hardly be empty. But... NCS is focusing on just nothing.

Reasons for no update news for 7.0 in N/A

1)An update would cause sporadic herpes outbreaks for NCSOFT workforce.

2)Wife/significant other has threatened to leave if an update is given.

3)We just don't want to so there.

4)Cyan and Hime don't even know their over Aion anymore.

5)Afraid North Korea will attack South Korea if an update is given

6)Feel free to add your own as none of mine are probably right..

4 minutes ago, Asante-KT said:

Reasons for no update news for 7.0 in N/A

1)An update would cause sporadic herpes outbreaks for NCSOFT workforce.

2)Wife/significant other has threatened to leave if an update is given.

3)We just don't want to so there.

4)Cyan and Hime don't even know their over Aion anymore.

5)Afraid North Korea will attack South Korea if an update is given

6)Feel free to add your own as none of mine are probably right..

We are missing a few events that are pre 7.0 and which will help us get ready for the 7.0 patch, events that provide fragments that we can use to upgrade our pvp gears, idk if on NA they'll keep the fragments since this was done on EU to help players prepare for 7.0 update, and the fact that our SR event was extended for too long meaning that there aren't any plans for a release of 7.0 anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, EZBurst-KT said:

We are missing a few events that are pre 7.0 and which will help us get ready for the 7.0 patch, events that provide fragments that we can use to upgrade our pvp gears, idk if on NA they'll keep the fragments since this was done on EU to help players prepare for 7.0 update, and the fact that our SR event was extended for too long meaning that there aren't any plans for a release of 7.0 anytime soon.

You have a valid point here. Generally before every big x.0 update they do an event to get ready for it and also give special rewards or benefits for playing at the start of x.0.

On 2019-07-02 at 9:01 PM, Capa-KT said:

@Cyan @Hime @Gideon

Can you at least confirm that we're not getting this thing at all, not in the near or far away feature ?

Holding onto 1k+ golden ingots just because "maybe" is getting on my nerves and I'm not the only one.

okwktz.jpg&key=381b17d8034c657a48c2f5201

Also since I'm here already;
k9WKZ8m.png&key=8880c3fd3a0af48b01ecbbc1
when ? Is 7.0 a reasonable delay for something that should've been there since day 1 of 6.2 i.e. October 24th 2018 ?

5 hours ago, IGhost-DN said:

You keep asking for this and that's your right. But I have a question. Where did Cyan say that any of these things are a possibility? Did any of them happen in another region which led you to believe they would be possible here? 

Blah. New event? I was sick to death of Steel Rake. Hopefully the next one is better, otherwise I could have used a break from events.

No news on 7.0 is frustrating.

giphy.gif

This is very funny.

I did login in AION today. 

My legion that has more than 220 players, does not have anyone online. My list of friends (full) does not have anyone online.

And even considering this reality I see some people asking for AION  7.0 (version).

This is crazy. The way things are going... The merge DN and KT = will not have enough people to this game. 

This is the reality. This is my point.

I know that 7.0 has a new class, but the truth is that after 1 month the game will be empty. 

Perhaps the cost of translating version 7 into English is too high for NCS considering how many players put money into AION. I'm talking about ... people who put money and not people who are online.

The reason the game is empty is because of the wrong decisions of the NCS. 

If the 7 arrive, this version will be filled with wrong decisions once again, because the managers can not listen the customer. My question is. Without the client, what future will this game have?

Wake up. 

It is not 7.0 that will save AION. It's the decision of directors / managements of this game with focus (or not) in the customers.

First, just because some back-arse legion that accepts everyone who applies from LFG doesn't have anyone doesn't say anything. Nor does a friend's list of people like yourself who, by your own admission, consider logging in at all to be a red letter day worthy of a post. Though for argument's sake, how many of those 220 players are alts. And how many of them haven't logged in more than 6 months? (As in.. they quit long before 6.x.)

That being said, the population of Aion isn't good and will continue to dwindle until 7.0 is released. When it is, people will flock back and remain for about a month. I agree with you there. That's the way it is with all recent patches.

I don't know why there has been no announcement regarding 7.0 for NA, but I can guess it's because we have one full-time person that works for Aion and BnS is getting all the shared resources first. We will get it eventually. I seriously doubt that it has been canceled. We just aren't anyone's top priority.

As for bad decisions regarding 7.0? I don't know. Maybe. We occasionally get nice things made just for us. More so in the past than lately, but you never know.

Archived