Weekly Server Maintenance - May 12, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone!

The official notes for our 7.9 Update have just been released, containing numerous Class balance tweaks, the addition of the new Void Trials instance, and more. You can find the Official Notes here. We will be deploying the update during our maintenance window starting at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and lasting for approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. We'll also be making the following updates:

Events/Promotions

• Hungry Hatchlings will end, and some items related to the event will be deleted (see below). Please use up all your reward boxes before maintenance, as these will be deleted as well.
  • Rainbow Snake Festival will end.
  • Garden of Growth will end.
  • Picnic Panic will end.
  • Minion promotion will end.

List of Hungry Hatchlings items to be deleted:

• Stormwing Summoning Orbs (all levels)
  • Stormwing Development Coins
  • Zudra's Normal, Impressive, Prime Gift Boxes

We hope 7.9 brings some exciting changes your way, and thanks again for continuing to engage in feedback and dialogue with us. I shared with the team the positive feedback around PvP Battlegrounds and Dungeon Delve + Retune events, as well as your recent discussions/poll on the "hide details" feature. Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts and hopefully we can continue seeing more positive developments/discussion.

All the best!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is okay except auto-hunt in timeless terrace, what is the purpose of that? I mean, its a pvp map if u let it farming there u will die fast and that has no sense, why dont u enable it in gelkmaros/inggison where we need it lol, CUBICS? XP MARK? HELLO?  Give us some solutions, we are losing stats and a very important item (xp mark) for this brainless decision

@Kibbelz
You can tell those gm never play they game to release Auto-hunt in TT only !
Imagine auto-hunt with 5 skill vs mobs who are all in stack of 6 LOLLLLL
The point of TT gather soul how you supose acomplish that with auto-hunt ?
AND 20 $ ur auto-hunt will get stuck trying kill souls who take 1dmg ...

a2794207f35d5112497a629e5a5182bd.gif

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

The official notes for our 7.9 Update have just been released, containing numerous Class balance tweaks, the addition of the new Void Trials instance, and more. You can find the Official Notes here. We will be deploying the update during our maintenance window starting at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and lasting for approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. We'll also be making the following updates:

Events/Promotions

• Hungry Hatchlings will end, and some items related to the event will be deleted (see below). Please use up all your reward boxes before maintenance, as these will be deleted as well.
  • Rainbow Snake Festival will end.
  • Garden of Growth will end.
  • Picnic Panic will end.
  • Minion promotion will end.

We hope 7.9 brings some exciting changes your way, and thanks again for continuing to engage in feedback and dialogue with us. I shared with the team the positive feedback around PvP Battlegrounds and Dungeon Delve + Retune events, as well as your recent discussions/poll on the "hide details" feature. Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts and hopefully we can continue seeing more positive developments/discussion.

All the best!

Do we get to keep this +15 bitter horn set, it says nothing about it in the event.

Also why are the Zelda boxes gotta be deleted, I don’t know if I need to open them for stigmas, enchantment stones, daeva skill books or minium. You can’t force us into making this decision right now.

zhul you do not need people to have the details open, you have many prints using hack, if ncsoft does not care about banning hackers like you, much less for leaving the details of the players open

Honestly, who came up with this idea?

Auto-hunting will now be available in the Timeless Terrace zone.

The auto-hunting UI will be present throughout the game, but the system will not activate outside Timeless Terrace.

First of all, the mobs there, they  are in packs of at least 4 mobs, If Im going to turn the Auto hunt on and have to watch it what is the sense of that?

WTF they are really going to be deleting the stormwing boxes now? Why can't they wait until the week before next time they want to run the event? Now I just have to hope I pick the things I think I'll need most?

WTF why is autohunt turned on in TT? That is pretty much useless! Bot will just get ganked in a few minutes, run into one of the elemental Thanos thingies that one shots you almost, get stuck attacking a soul for 1 dmg for a few minutes until it despawns, aggro 4-6 strong mobs that will toss your bot's salad, etc. 

WTF why don't you guys release this a bit earlier so we can maybe voice some concerns before it is too late? FOR F*** SAKE.

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

I did'nt hear about this until 8:30 PM EST. Some of us could have been asleep (because we have to go to work) and never read this until it was too late. Please, in the future try to give us at least 24 hours notice before you guys plan to delete something from our inventory.

Look Look @Kibbelz Kudos for you all trying I think but lets just ignore the tards that don't want the auto hint feature in open world and just give it to us. It isn't even logical at this point not to as there are elements of the game CLEARLY centered around it. I get it you all don't play the game anymore hell most days I don't get why I log in but I do. Timeless Terrace was probably the worst place to implement the auto hunt feature...Just LET US KEEP THE GARDEN INSTANCE.....hmmmm could even nerf the amount of event coins. But imagine us actually having a consistent way to get event coins in the game from a vender that would otherwise sit there lonely and unused..

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Me having to log back in just to unbundle ALL those boxes:

tenor.gif

Auto Hunt in TT? Are you serious?

Elite Grade 5 mobs in packs of 4-6, bosses that one-shot you, and random roving gank squads; and this is the zone you pick to add Auto Hunt?

The ONLY update I want to see for TT is for captured Souls in my inventory NOT to disappear when I leave the zone.

My monster stats document

Timeless terrace monster stats (7.7, but expecting no change for 7.9):

Jotun Crafted Grunt

• HP 1,381,969
  • Weapon Damage 245 ~ 294
  • Physical Attack ~22,795
  • Accuracy ~12,600
  • Physical Defense 15,350
  • Magical Defense 15,350
  • XP 1,319,219
  • FEXP 184

Timeshackled Jotun

• HP 1,902,790
  • Weapon Damage 500 ~ 1,003
  • Physical Attack ~22,785
  • Accuracy ~12,800
  • Physical Defense 15,350
  • Magical Defense 15,350
  • XP 2,038,476
  • FEXP 230

Timeless Jotuns Attack stats and defense stats are comparable to end-game instance bosses! Except they don't use any skills at all

Other worthless mobs (and don't count toward your 120-kill renown quest)

• HP 1,105,574
  • Physical Defense 11,209
  • Magical Defense 11,209
  • XP 839,227
  • FEXP 138

Archived