Weekly Server Maintenance - October 23, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 23, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Returning Heroes event will end! Run any instances you can before it's too late!
  • The Upgrade Arcade will ending! Use any remaining Tokens you have.
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt event will return. You can find full details here.
  • Fixed an issue where the Lockbox Merchant had an incorrect sales list. This merchant has been re-enabled.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

qln7sxmh6ht31.png kn2gbdweg3u31.png a2b4fvisq0t31.jpg

• Aion Team
Just now, Brutallus-DN said:

Does the "ever" in "evergale canyon" mean forever disabled?

Evergone Canyon. We're working with the dev team on some logistical stuff, but, I don't have any further information right now.

@Cyan may i know why we didnt get "Legendary transformation contract" from this event? not even the random one? everyone and their mom already has an ancient transformation, wheres the logic?????, help me find it, you guys were in good path putting legendary contracts in past events, and fragments, this literally feels like the past year rewards when 6.0 hit NA servers, 

imageproxy.png

I can confirm its 10 candy per acc. I thought the event awards weren't good(could have at-least added frags) but nerfing the candies is the whole level of low..... GG NCsoft this will be last time I get excited for event. You got it together for with alchemy event but ruined a good event again..... We can see where your priorities lie. I don't think your ''staff'' are stupid, just  don't care. Making crap rewards, wont make people buy event item, you do the opposite. I guess NC really hates the player base because nerfing=fixing

5 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

I can confirm its 10 candy per acc. I thought the event awards weren't good(could have at-least added frags) but nerfing the candies is the whole level of low..... GG NCsoft this will be last time I get excited for event. You got it together for with alchemy event but ruined a good event again..... We can see where your priorities lie. I don't think your ''staff'' are stupid, just  don't care. Making crap rewards, wont make people buy event item, you do the opposite. I guess NC really hates the player base because nerfing=fixing

DisastrousThisBarb-small.gif

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

AgonizingMajorDotterel-small.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the candies had been by toon, this event wouldn't have been terrible because at least you could have stocked up on revival stones (which I desperately need) without too much effort since they're probably tradeable. But if it's by account only... well, that sucks. :( Oh well, I'll just attempt to get my Dazzling Arabian skin.

Archived