• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

714 genesis crystals from 9 camps 2x51g weekly quests in lakrum
945 genesis crystals from 9 camps  1x15g per day x7 days per week
910 genesis crystals from lugbug daily x7 days per week
---
2569 crystals per week
we can only consume 500 of these for 5x pve and 5x pvp enchants so we will have max 2k crystals waiting for nothing.

I never wasted genesis crystals for spirit fragments, but it will be the only reason for surpluss genesis crystals to exist now.

@Cyan please talk to QA, this will be new player/ alt unfriendly to the max. They will never be able to catch up if this goes down. In KR they can at least trade stones between accounts but here in NA everything is untradable, but even if it was tradable it would be still a bad idea because new players probably won't have the foresight to create multiple characters just to enchant gear.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Zoner-DN said:

@Cyan please talk to QA, this will be new player/ alt unfriendly to the max. They will never be able to catch up if this goes down. In KR they can at least trade stones between accounts but here in NA everything is untradable, but even if it was tradable it would be still a bad idea because new players probably won't have the foresight to create multiple characters just to enchant gear.

...what! they are tradeable in Korea? Why the hell do we get the most nerfs than every other region? Geez, if they want NA servers to close why don't they sell the rights to another company (not GameForge please)

2 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

@Cyan My question here would be how many enchant stone will give each box? between 5 and 7?? because if thats the case, it would be impossible to keep improving our gears with so few boxes each week

For pvp they are definitely pushing people into resetting more pvp instances to get the enchants. But for pve as I heard it is impossible to do get enchants from pve instances anymore (I think they simply removed pve enchants from pve instances).

Of course for pve you only need to theoretically enchant your end game ultimate gear once, while for pvp you need to keep enchanting every tier to +15 before upgrading.

14 hours ago, Cyan said:

Yes, QA informed me that it works the same as those regions. 

Here's a screen show showing the limit. image-1.png

@Cyan,  I could understand this nerf for other regions because they have:
-All 3 fort sieges every other day (all at the same time, so get some contri at each fort and that's 12 legendary stones per week losing every siege, more if you actually conquer the fort)
-Altar sieges twice per day (double chance of getting legendary/ultimate tickets, double the stellium income to buy them)
-EU has dome and dredge, both daily, 3 entries each (and working EC *cough*)

Meanwhile in NA:
-1 fort per day
-1 altar siege daily
-2 entries for dred every other day
-2 entries for id every other day
-Non working EC for 4+ months

So if you're going to copy & paste those nerfs into our 7.2, what about you also copy paste their siege/pvp instance schedule so we're not trying to survive with less than half the amount of enchant stones every other region has?

How unfortunate... now we're losing out on dozens of legendary enchantment stones per week. It won't affect the 2 legions (2 on DN-E anyway) that can take the altars with the bonus vendors as much because with rng they can still get way more legendary/ultimate stones than everyone else, but for the people not in those legions it's definitely gonna be a more significant road block. :(

36 minutes ago, Lad-DN said:

How unfortunate... now we're losing out on dozens of legendary enchantment stones per week. It won't affect the 2 legions (2 on DN-E anyway) that can take the altars with the bonus vendors as much because with rng they can still get way more legendary/ultimate stones than everyone else, but for the people not in those legions it's definitely gonna be a more significant road block. :(

I have my vandal in TP, and even with that I'm lucky if I can +15 1 ulti piece every other week. It helps but it's still slow as nyerk.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

714 genesis crystals from 9 camps 2x51g weekly quests in lakrum
945 genesis crystals from 9 camps  1x15g per day x7 days per week
910 genesis crystals from lugbug daily x7 days per week
---
2569 crystals per week

We also have the blue quests in lakrum siege base, 4 quests 4x repeatable each.

9 hours ago, Zoner-DN said:

tenor.gif

I literally was going to come back after a 5 month break for this new patch...but yeah.... how the hell am I suppose to catch up if they nerf how many enchant stones we can obtain when the enchant rate is crap and most our instances are broken/low que amounts so you never get in to them for more stones.....>.< this is very VERY discouraging to new/returning players.

3 hours ago, Milf-DN said:

@Cyan Please tell the QA/Dev team to reconsider this, I came back a few weeks ago and this is really discouraging and I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth coming back now if there's no way for me to catch up in even the most remote way.

unknown.png

The only way to catch up :).

18 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

unknown.png

The only way to catch up :).

You aren't wrong.

With the change that limits the number of ancient PvP stones a player can buy with genesis crystals each week, newer players will not be able to catch up to older players and will quit in frustration. While the older players will see no need to do daily/weekly genesis crystal quests and will quit because there is less for them to do. It's a lose/lose situation. 

Unless they're adding another way to get enchantment stones the gear gap just went from achievable to Grand Canyon.

Seriously tho, why?

Why remove them from PVE instances and limit boxes. It throttles gear progression to an absurd degree. I can see a lot of players getting frustrated with this and just throwing in the towel.

Why would anyone do pve once they have their gear if they can't acquire anything to progress? This will be awful for new/returning/under geared people as everyone with their gear already won't even bother. This is an awful idea and will only drive more people away from the game.

This change is terrible but remember in 7.2 new players can buy the New Blood Marks set alrdy at ultimate grade from npc, and also is possible to get pre enchanted ultimate gear up to +10 from boxes in red katalam.

I would be more worried about S rank minions, gold stigmas, and purified daevanion skills.

Archived