Scheduled Game Update - January 10, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, January 10, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 11:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Aion: Heart of Frost update will be applied to the servers. Patch notes will be available later.
  3. Kumuki's Cave Returns will end and no longer be on rotation.
  4. Frozen Magic will end. Open any remaining Snowballs before they melt away!
  5. Tempered Power promotion will end. Rewards will be distributed by January 24.
  6. Homeward Bound will begin. Full event details are available here.
  7. Character transfer queueing will be enabled next week January 17.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
1nh1waauuj801.jpg 3tlcg5hi6f801.jpg c6X8i2p.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. as cheescake said you are not going to lose your snowballs. You wont receive more, but the ones you have will be there. That counts for all the levels on the snowballs. And not only that. You will be able to open those snowballs even after the event ended and you will still get the rewards. 

Another thing that you won´t be able to do is to exchange those 10 fragments for a new snowball in the shugo. 

• Aion Team

My cheeky comment was not intended to make it seem like they will disappear! They will still be there for you open or do anything you please, just the event will be ending is all I meant. Sorry for any confusion! :)

3 hours ago, Psyweaver-KT said:

Maybe they think because 90% of the players never read the patch notes they don't need to release them?

Isn't this the truth! Love logging in after patch day to have players for -days- asking in LFG, "So what's new?" Right! I forgot it was our job to read the patch notes and type out a tl;dr from your lazy bottom!

So where are the patch notes? I need to start preparing!

On a side and semi-connected note, does anyone else find it funny that there are still people who login and immediately start shouting in all caps in LFG that NCSoft screwed up their name?

Gosh this is what happens if you leave things to the last moment, you forget. NCsoft has forgotten  to post patch notes, I don't know why the make it a policy to release it on the day of the maintenance as oppose to a good week before hand. We can't play Aion, atleast give us the patch notes so we can understand the new changes.

2.2gb update?

Archived