Aion: Ereshkigal's Wrath Known Issues - April 3

Cyan

1 minute ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Yeah I was just checking the BCM after I did my previous post and the only transformations are transparent and they must have taken the contracts down. I thougt NCsoft was upto no good again and cheated off someone, but wow it actually turns to players favour this time. Double crack at contracts.

Yeah. But the big issue with your post is that any chargeback (even for a reason you might think is legit) will result in a perma ban. So it is really -not- something anyone should recommend to another player unless that player understands that they will 100% lose their account. If someone is ready to quit and just wants their money back, that's fine. But that needs to be understood going in.

Chargeback = Perma Ban.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/28/2019 at 7:17 AM, Cyan said:

There's currently not a plan to change how the transparent scrolls are available, but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future. If something is changing we will inform everyone.

ouch! this hurts a lot!.... -_-

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Yeah. But the big issue with your post is that any chargeback (even for a reason you might think is legit) will result in a perma ban. So it is really -not- something anyone should recommend to another player unless that player understands that they will 100% lose their account. If someone is ready to quit and just wants their money back, that's fine. But that needs to be understood going in.

Chargeback = Perma Ban.

Pretty sure I said in the first post that when the chargeback succeeds they will get banned. Probably should have said permanently banned, but 320000 Ncoin is $4000 USD that's not money you should just lose unfairly and its not wrong of me to think NCsoft would act with dishonesty as they have done in the past.
Personally for me I'm stuck with a shugo with 9% attack speed since 6.2 came out and I wouldn't spend ncoin on contracts let alone $4000 USD worth.

• Aion Team

There's been a lot of reports and things over the last few days that may not have been added to the know issues list. We're going through these reports so if it's not added yet it doesn't mean it hasn't been seen. Please continue to report any issues to experience. 

I just added another issue to the list:

• Enchanting rates for items was reverted to the original 6.2 rates. 

Please refrain from enchanting your items until it has been fixed.

13 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There's been a lot of reports and things over the last few days that may not have been added to the know issues list. We're going through these reports so if it's not added yet it doesn't mean it hasn't been seen. Please continue to report any issues to experience. 

@Cyan I hope that we’ll get some sort of compensation for the stones we already lost. It’s ridiculous that these were reverted. Also, are the new items that are supposed to be in the crucible going to be added?

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Sin is broken. They can kill in 2 sec anyone with all the shields up. Sw/chanter pve/pvp attack got nerfed so hard now cant do dps what caind of shit is this?

posting it here since more chanters confirmed the skill is bugged!

After Aion 6.7, the chanter Daevanion Skill 'Roaring Jugdment' is no longer reducing the Casting Speed of all affected targets.
I'm 100% sure that this is a bug, the effect of buffing Casting Speed was never removed of this skills.

Roaring Jugdment: 

ch_mortalstrike_custom_a.png&key=47f712a

6.2 version

Bestows target and group members in front of it within a max. distance of 25m with a buff for 10 seconds.
Targets who receive the buff have their attack speed and movement speed increased by 20% and their casting reduced by 20%.

7.0 version

Bestows target and group members in front of it within a max. distance of 25m with a buff for 10 seconds.
Movement Speed increased by 20%
Attack Speed increased by 20%
Casting Time reduced by 20%

Area: 3m x 25m

Source:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5111

On 3/28/2019 at 3:43 PM, Kemana-KT said:

6. Characters eyes are still discolored on one side of their face.

News on this please????? This issue has been around since Oct. of last year :(

I also want to know why this has not been addressed yet! @Cyan I am not at all happy playing with bugged toons! It is bad enough we have to play with those awful transformation scrolls, but even when I don't use them my character's look foolish. Please let us know if there are any plans to fix this bug because I am seriously thinking about quitting the game if I can't enjoy playing on my own characters. Thank you!

1 hour ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

@Cyan any word yet on if they massive buff to the bosses in PF/IDD were intentional? You now need people in ulti gear to get ulti gear...

Yes there was a huge increase to PF/BOS/FM/IDD mobs/bosses physical/magical defense. This was part of the 6.5 patch in TW/KR regions but it was left out of the patch notes.

4 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

posting it here since more chanters confirmed the skill is bugged!

After Aion 6.7, the chanter Daevanion Skill 'Roaring Jugdment' is no longer reducing the Casting Speed of all affected targets.
I'm 100% sure that this is a bug, the effect of buffing Casting Speed was never removed of this skills

I did PF with a chanter using Roaring and the casting speed buff worked just fine.

What skills are you using as a test for this, because Light of Resurrection/Loci doesn't seem to work with Sages Wisdom/Word of Quickness anymore.

On 27/3/2019 at 8:05 PM, Bjorn-DN said:

- I've experienced some Daeva skill enchantment succeding on enchant but staying at the same level.. its a bug or working as intended? It cant pass +1
- IDD, PF, FM and BOS final bosses has been boosted.. its intended to work this way? I can understand IDD and PF, but FM and BoS as well???

Not only final boss has been boosted also mobs entire isntance (BoS, FM and CoE too)

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

Are we gonna get compensated for all enchants done while this patch is live? Also I opened a nesting doll and got fabled godstone, am I gonna get compensated for that?

@CyanCan you guys give cd to this Pandora instance so that we who cannot  get in have the chance at least to get our cubics?The limit is ridiculous,there's a lot  who ques everytime ,so the fastest 24 only gets in.This is rinse repeat all day since no one gets cd.Or at least increase limit,this is so frustrating.

12 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

Was this intentional because I didnt see it in the patch notes. Clerics cant use latest?cb=20100610005010 Blessed shield at same time with latest?cb=20120420234356  amplification anymore. 

They no longer stack and overwrite each other. Even if the overwrite reduces your HB. 

Light Arrow damage/Viscous Arrow Damage isn't working correctly

Tool tip damage------> Lethal arrow is 1763 add 30%(focused shots) = 2291.9

Light arrow (Vicious arrow) Tool Tip Damage ----------> 2138 add 30%(Focused shots) = 2779.4

Now lets subtract the two------> 2779.4 Minus 2291.9 = 487.5 which is 48.75% More damage than lethal arrow....now go hit a mob and do the math between the two you will see that Light arrow isn't hitting for the correct damage.

(This damage for these is basically consistent and doesn't change except about maybe a few hundred damage) Just hit a test dummy several times with Lethal arrow 87,616 and light arrow damage is 106,256 21.27%. The increase in damage is no where close to 48.75% damage increase we should be getting on this skill...Tested this several times. I even got a video recording on this but I can't upload. Well if this is broken what else is?

Everyone should know that 100 tool tip damage increase over another skill is 10% flat damage increase go test this if you think im wrong.

https://percentcalculators.com/percent-change-calculator-finding-percent-increases-or-decreases/

Archived