Forums

Aion: Mark of the Vandal update livestream

GenericUser25154

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Harley-KT said:

I have my popcorn ready. Will also be doing shots to see how many times they say "umm" and look confused. Ya know, like last time :P

giphy.gif

Here's a thought- maybe they'll do something  sneaky but useful.  Have some poor peons that actually know the game (probably their sole QA) run through the patch but make like Hime or Gideon is actually playing.

Because otherwise that stream is likely going to filled with " well we can do this because we're in God mode, but it's really easy for any class/the average player -  somehow- just trust us".  And read the patch notes- yeah.

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

I don't understand why did they only announced it on Facebook...

The community is great at sharing information here, I also forgot to make a thread. 

Tomorrow's stream will be focused on showing various things from the update. And, I will say this bluntly. Please don't come to the stream and act uncouth as the moderators will just ban you from posting for the day. 

Thanks everyone :) 

17 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The community is great at sharing information here, I also forgot to make a thread. 

Tomorrow's stream will be focused on showing various things from the update. And, I will say this bluntly. Please don't come to the stream and act uncouth as the moderators will just ban you from posting for the day. 

381g4t.jpg

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

381g4t.jpg

IKR!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

This is specialy funny because that is exactly what we all think: that NCsoft forgot they have a game called AION!

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Well, they are telling you ahead of time if you’re going into the stream to be a smart ass, don’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if you already have the trolls here lining up to ask questions that have nothing to do with 7.0 and mostly to do with crappy event rewards and management

I don't see Cyan warning us not to ask questions about this event or what we feel is mismanagement. He just said we couldn't act "uncouth". (Meaning.. uncouth: lacking good manners, refinement, or grace) So as long as you ask your question with good manners and aren't a total potato, you should be able to ask any question that you like.

i.e.

"Y U NO LIZEN 2 UR PLAYERS, U F-ING PIECE OF POO! I KEEL UR DOG! DIE DIE DIE!" will get you banned.

"It seems to me that you aren't in touch with the your player base. Could you speak to how we can change that?" will not get you banned.

Nor is it *uncouth* to expect whomever is demoing a patch to actually be speak to change that affect core game mechanics, class balances, instances, etc  in addition to cosmetics.

Not to mention presenting it in a way that would actually be realistic and doesn't crutch upon using GM-mode . That would also help reduce those remarks.  Would probably help if they played the patch themselves a bit more of course.

3 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

Nor is it *uncouth* to expect whomever is demoing a patch to actually be speak to change that affect core game mechanics, class balances, instances, etc  in addition to cosmetics.

Not to mention presenting it in a way that would actually be realistic and doesn't crutch upon using GM-mode . That would also help reduce those remarks.  Would probably help if they played the patch themselves a bit more of course.

All true. And we can ask them, if they show us an instance, to turn off GM mode and actually play a bit. Though without a group, that might be tough.

My point was we can ask whatever we want as long as we aren't rude about it. And you know the difference.

Archived