Game Teams Request - Feedback

Arctic

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Unforgiving RNG.

Examples:

1. The endgame pve instance bosses are difficult (obviously) and required special cubics. Some of them are doable with just the gold and silver cubics. However, others would be much more accessible by the general public if we could get platinum cubics. To buy the platinum cubics with in game currency is pure RNG and VERY overpriced. We could spend so much in game currency and get the cubics we don't even want. (Solution: Either lower the price or make the bundles selectable and/or put selectable cubics bundles on the BCM for a fair price.)

2. We spend months collecting A-rank minium to slowly level up our A-rank minions. We get 4 of them to the highest level and then try to combine for an S-rank minion -- only to fail. Months of work down the drain. (Solution: Increase the percentage of success and/or make A-rank minium fall from the sky AND A-rank minions.)

3. We spend hours each week inside PFHM and IDDHM, attempting to get those accessories, and when we beat the bosses, it is RNG if there will even be an accessory inside the box. The percentages are low -- probably a 20% chance to get the accessory. And THEN, when we finally DO get the accessory, we have MORE RNG to try to get the correct runestone/gemstone, thus possibly resulting in hours wasted in these instances. And that's for those of us who can even BEAT those bosses; many people cannot. (Solution: See above notes about platinum cubics and/or increase the RNG percentage for getting accessories and/or give us the item that allows us to retune runestone/gemstone slots.)

This is exactly the problem with the game right now, TOO MUCH RNG. P2W players can't continue because it's a rabbit hole for money and F2W players can't catch up because the chance is simply too low to get nice stuff. The progression model has become from 1%, 2%...75%...100% to 1~100 in one try with 1% probability. 

IMO S rank minion is not that hard to obtain since the success rate is relatively high comparing to the ultimate xform and enchantment success rate plus there are tokens for restoration.

Can't agree more with the other two examples where end game content(aka new stuff since 6.0) is purely unfavorable to those who are unlucky:

4. One of the best things we can get from weekly lugbug is <Legendary Memory Shard> which can combine into a legendary transformation contract along likely every two months. After grinding weekly lugbugs hard for 2 months straight and finally got the contract, opened it, and obtain a transformation which we already have. Then we pray for a combine and wanting to get a new one(either new legendary or ultimate) but an existing one is always the result (The RNG to get new ones is too low). Two months of weekly lugbug for nothing

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started 7.5 from a fresh character with absolutely nothing.

1. Access to permanent transformations. New players can't reliably do anything at all without atleast a legendary grade transformation. Limits new players to mainly open world content for months UNLESS they pay 50 dollars for a contract in BCM. 

2. Cubic system needs to be more accessible and easy to farm. Base statline cubicles are completely inaccessible in the game because of disgustingly

low drop rates that are an insult to game experience; if you did not play in previous patches, you're already at a permanent stat disadvantage compared to older toons. Boss cubicles are fine... only if a new player has consciousness that they need twelve characters on an account to run them regularly.

3. Daevanion skill enchantment. Daevanion essences and skillbooks should permanently be on the BCM and be dropped more frequently in instances. They always start with healthy drop rates at the beginning of patches, but with each nerf GMs put out, they become more inaccessible by playing the game normally.  Many people who even upgrade these skills abused events with hundreds of alts OR they are kinah buyers/bots.

4.  Minions. Same complaint as everyone else. Why are we spending 2 months for a CHANCE at an S rank minion?

5. Kinah acquisition. Actually playing the game by running instances is less rewarding than AFK lunas on 50 billion toons for kinah. I'm very surprised GMs don't understand kinah sellers have been milking the crap out of this for months(years?) now. 

6. Prestige(subscription). A 15 dollar sub turned to a required pve stat check for instances. Doesn't give access to anything else special and needs a complete revamp

7. Stigma enchants. Pure cash grab... similar to all other problems above but much, much worse

8. Manastone grind. Crucial part of everyone's gear, but everyone is fighting for loot right on these. Ingission/gelk dredgions and world bosses drop 1 for entire groups and alliances. Only one person will get rewarded while the rest just fall behind. Many instances need gear with entire armor sets socketed with manastones...

Most of what I wanted to be improved is already here. but anyways

1. Add more in-game ways to get Stigma Enchantment Stones. For now you can only get like 10 enchant stones per week/per character IF you level up your renown to lv.6 on every character you have, wich is annoying and a bit hard. You also have to save lots of kinah to buy gold ingots and/or hardcore farm exp for experience marks for that stones, wich is also difficult. On top of that, enchanting Stigmas are too hard, the rate is something like 20% so you need 100+ for each stone if you ever want to catch endgame.

European Aion just added Stigma Enchantment Stones on their prestige shop, it costs 200 prestige coins, that was very nice.

2. Add more in-game ways to get Daevanion Essences. Now that Abyssal Splinter is gone, the only way to get an Essence ingame is leveling your renown to 8 (!!!) and spending 30 experience marks for one single Essence (LOL this is ridiculous).

3. Add events where players can get Extend Weapons. Come one, they're not a big deal for now. There's no way to get them in this patch.

4. Add more ways to farm exp. You can spend your day killing <Big Game> mobs or doing LUT, yet you won't have enough exp to catch up the necessary Experience Marks to buy Daevaion Skillbook, Daevanion marks, stigma enchant and other stuff. Removing exp from instance mobs was a very bad move. Exp farm is poorly implemented in this current patch.

5. At this point, having at least ONE ultimate transformation shouldn't be a big deal. Since transformation collection was added, ulti transforms aren't the final goal of having transformations anymore. They're game changers and all, but you need a ton of other things if you want to stick with the end game.

Bonus: I don't like how this patch is overflooded with things you need to enchant, casual and free to players are living a true chaos. Maybe this is the most unbalanced patch since the days of 5.8? Thats pretty bad.
We have to enchant/farm Gemstones, Runestones, gear, stigmas, daevanions, minions, cubics and 7.7 will add ANOTHER TYPE of accessory to farm and enchant wich if pure RNG again.

Well!

• Events that have chance to get good items, such as Ultimate Contracts/ Dazzlings and special skill weapons and armours!
  • Change the rewards from IDD/IB to match the new patch, people are not doing it anymore because they give nothing worth!
  • RNG it's a big problem, for us that are playing for a long time it's difficult to put a stigma on +15 or even a Daeva Skill, imagine a NEW PLAYER, he's giving up soon as he find's out that he cant even have a plus +9.
  • Runestones and Gems slots are also a problem, it's already to hard to get the gear, them they come with a slot that i dont need and cant even rerol on that!
  • Item trades, for a long time we cant trade anything, i remember the time that the game was rich  with people opening their stores on the main citys and everyone had a chance to get Kinah, now it's to hard, we cant trade anything, we are forced to put itens on broker just to have our money get sucked by those shugos.
  • For the last, IMPROVE YOUR BCM STORE ( Where are the Dragon Motion/ The Rings of Ancient Magic or nice and old skins). Also the price it's to high, FOR EXAMPLE: That are 10x Ancient PVP Stones being selled for 2.1k NCoins, this is INSANE and dosent make any sense at all.

Guy from 2009 launch here, a good deal of what I'd like to see has already been covered so now for my (probably) unrealistic wish list.

1. STOP. REMOVING. CONTENT. Especially maps, seriously. every major update it seems like they remove more content than they actually add. Personally I'd love to see all of the old maps return because they clearly don't care about the story the game had going anymore. And on that note...

2. Restore NPCs and/or skins that we are prevented from every acquiring again as of the 6.0 update. DO NOT just throw them back onto the BCM. It's a slap in the face when something could originally be bought with kinah, is removed, and then sold to us for cash. NC West tried that already by selling clothing readily available in Sanctum for like 100k kinah for $5-10 on the BCM at the same exact time. It didn't go over well.

3. Bring back the crafting professions, or at the very least bring back construction so that furniture and housing decorations can be acquired again.

4. Remove strict armor class restrictions. Prior to 6.0 it was possible for some classes (like Gladiator and Templar) to wear every type of armor. On the days I didn't care of I died, it was run running into battle in a clown costume (all newbie cloth armor) with a giant chainsaw. That entire outfit can no longer be worn because I am arbitrarily no longer allowed to wear cloth armor for fun. Honestly? Remove armor class restrictions altogether and if the competitive crowd wants to cry about it, just impose debuffs or something for wearing the wrong armor for your class.

Honestly, this game stopped really being for me sometime after 5.0 and I don't expect it to ever return to the glory days. I don't play competitively anymore and have no intention of trying to catch up to do so again. All I want to see is in game content (whether that is maps, skins, animations, etc) that was removed get restored and under no circumstances do I want to see it sold to us at ridiculous prices. I remember when mounts first came out. $50 for a single mount in those days, crazy nyerk. My main character, a gladiator, also currently has skins that you literally cannot acquire anymore because the NPCs the sold them were removed from the game for no reason. They aren't even on the BCM and never were.

I would generally agree with the first post and add a fourth point so as @Aly-DN said

1- hackers

2- P2W

3- RNG

and

I would add

4- poor class balance

5- decisions made  without consulting the community (e.g. recent change to siege schedule)

6- lack of transparency (e.g. core game mechanics, length of time required for some updates)

So to add some perspective, I would add that 1, 3 and (to some extent) 4 have  been around since open beta - if anyone here played a chanter especially when the game first released the would likely agree that chanters deserved some love.

However, since Aion went F2P (hah) and especially since the last couple of patches, I do feel  all the above has gotten much worse. Many elements of what makes Aion an "MMO" have been stripped out of the game, probably since the original dev team is long gone and the existing team is out of touch with the community. This isn't  a mobile game. We had a:

• a complex economy, with player trading
  •  crafting and other elements that were stripped away
  • a functional warehouse system
  • a way to exchange kinah a help out friends

Now

• . Broker fees are through the roof.
  •   Players resort to hacks (BOT, BID) for kinah

Regarding the RNG element- as previously pointed out, there is so much to enchant or create now (runes, gemstones, etc) now. This further perpetuates the gear imbalance which can often be the deciding factor in PVP - and a certain number of players will just decide to start hacking- if they don't quit. After a time, even the whales won't save the game.

Finally - regarding 5 and 6, please note that this is for the overall communications (producer, CM) - I realize  you're new @Kibbelz

Hello @Kibbelz CM, first thank you for posting this. 

1- We actually need to get legendary transformation contract more for fusion to get one ultimate transformation, ( Let me remind you that I saw Players got legendary transformation more in Aion Europe because of their events are good and light.. and also there's a legendary transformation contract in shop aka bcm so, they can get ultimate transformation by fusion, so lucky! ), Let me say " Where are those on Aion NA ( north america )?? Nothing.. So we're always getting transformations like a white, green and ancient only and we have full white, green and ancient transformations.

2- Can you please lower 8k to 4k of legendary transformation contract from Abyssal event? Or if you can't, bring event that we can get one from it, ex: steel rake fortress or fire temple, etc? Or can you make legendary transformation that in BCM (I don't remember what's name) to extra to 2 for free per month?

3- We need an exp and stigma event as a patch 5.0 - 5.8 for gain exp and enchatment stigmas. And also I've been seeing Players can get stigma +9 bundle in Aion Korea.

We will glad if you do this. Do this for the sake of positivity and it would be great, please thanks.

Ok, here is my contribution:

- ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATIONS: Its a game change, but still arent a big deal without gear + stigmas + collections, so.. GIVE THEM TO US, or at least make Ultimate Transformation pots buyable from prestige machine, for example. And also, give us more ways to farm Legendary transformations! What about lower the price from Abyssal contract from 8000 to 4000!? And also, lower the quantity of Breath of Transformation from 2 to 1, then we can farm 1 legendary per month, not each 2 months.

- STIGMA ENCHANTS: We need more ways to obtain stigma enchants outside of events! What about put them on prestige machine for an AFFORDABLE PRICE?

- DAEVANEON ESSENCE: We need more ways to obtain daeva essence outside of events and with no Abyssal Splinter. What about LOWER the price on prestige machine? 2500 ITS TOO MUCH

- ENCHANTMENT STONES: We still need to enchant our gear, and new players need them more than everyone, but we lack of ways to obtain enchantment stone.. for example, we can farm with Bobonerk.. ok, but Bobonerk use exp to make, and we already use exp to extract exp marks.. or the player enchant the gear or farm exp marks. This need to change. What about return the legendary enchant drops from PVE instances and start to drop PVP enchant stone from PVP instances? Thats reasonable!

- GEMSTONES AND RUNESTONES RETUNING: For the sake of god, bring us an item to change the type of the runestone or gemstone of an item. The gemstone and runestone should be farmable, not the slot of the item

- GEMSTONES: Talking about Gemstones, make more ways to farm them.. some way that not involves reset Red Cellar thousand times or killing world bosses

- GEMSTONE AND RUNESTONE ENCHANTMENT: Still with them, PLEASE remove the contaminated system.. this is stupid, or at least make them exist only after +8 for example.

- EVENTS: Bring events with GOOD PRIZES. What about all the itens listed above? Actual and new players NEED TRANSFORMATIONS, STIGMAS, DAEVANEON ESSENCES, ENCHANT STONES, GEMSTONES AND RUNESTONE ENCHANTS.

- KINNAH: Make the items droped from instances give more kinnah. EU have too much more kinnah from itens than us.

- BROKER FEE: Take this out! That tax has been implemented because of the exchange of the currency on the 6.0. Ok, we are at 7.5, the game economy is good.. we dont need that anymore.

- EXP: WE NEED EXPPPPPPP.. today its a pain to farm exp! Make the mobs inside instances droping REAL exp! And also rise the quest exp as well!

- WE NEED MORE PLAYERS: Aion isnt a game that I would recommend for a friend today, why? Everything is TOO costy to obtain.. the player come to Aion today and cant do anything with a good transformation or all the problems listed above. Give a Rank A minion and a legendary (ancient at least) transformation for new players! No, not by event.. just give to them!

- You must notice that must of my suggestions includes prestige machine.. thats right. Give a reason for players to pay for prestige pass! improve the Prestige benefits

--------

Honored mentions:

- BE MORE AGRESSIVE AGAINST HACKERS.. the game is bleeding with so much players using no-animation, hidden mobs detection and broker bots!

Can we have 1 or 2 more weeks for +15 stigma enchant event? I know it's just passed few weeks ago but STILL have many players missed that event

And there are some players selling +15 stigmas for real money like $85~$125 each stigmas , what you think ? buy or no ? 

And there are some players selling +15 on broker listed 5.000.000.000 kinah for eash , what you think ? how can we buy that ? without buying kinah from 3rd part seller.

I just wish to ncsoft can take feedback and give us what we need, we don't like suprised event like now for fruit for fame ? we can P2W but let us spend money on what we need and the right things.

most of these have already been touched on but since ive been playing since launch ill give my feed back

- First point that needs to be addressed is GM's not understanding game mechanics, can't stress this enough of having gms and support staff that don't understand simple mechanics of the game and have them tell you "working as intended" I would highly promote to your teams to at least try the game and feel the players pain. Especially with RNG.

-Grade A minium a lot of people already mentioned this with no solutions, currently it takes 3600 Minium to level 1 minion to max. With current Minion vault that is around 51 runs because run gives 70. I would suggest either increase current cds from 3 to 5 or keep current 3. and give 150 per run 50 per box at final boss.

-Few people were complaining about constantly need to get new demaha and katalam accessories because of rune and gem stone slots, especially with kinah acquisition low this is a burden.

Suggestion for this 

For katalam the daily quest seem to only give 3 legendary Blood marks per quest, this should really be increase to 5-10. right now the weekly is fine at 10 and the urgent / recapture i feel is perfect.

as for demaha the daily quest need to be boosted across the board imo, they all should be increased by +10. 16/18/20/24

daily Quest for Altar

Small - 6

Medium - 8

Large - 10

Colossal - 12

***World boss situation in Demaha*** - I see that ncsoft has removed the raid summon ticket from the Altar fortress apsu reward table. really need to bring this back because unless your from a big legion, people aren't going to have access to world bosses which means no access to certain weapons and gemstones.

Clerics / Chanters with heal boost state Aion 7.5

currently the game is punishing mostly those 2 classes because the gear in game does not allow us to retune until best end game gear yet. Please get on that micro patch soon to have AOA instance gear retune available otherwise they have limited options as is. All medium range gear has set states with no heal boost

Transformation ultimate / legendary

there really needs to be an increase in the amount of legendary memory shards we can get per week. 2 months is way too long to farm 1 legendary transform. and get rid of those annoying legendary transform potion box and replace them with chances for ultimate ones or at least put ultimate transform potions on bcm for the same price as we had the "Mysterious Recovery Serum".

and not going to mention how badly the gap is between players with ultimate transforms and those who don't have is. but please include an event where people could have a chance to farm them without 100% p2w

Stigma enchantment stones

if you aren't going to touch the rate of enchantment at least make it easier to farm the stones in game, and increase the amount you can buy using gold ingots.

I had a lot more but im pretty sure everyone will touch upon the same points

15 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

- ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATIONS: Its a game change, but still arent a big deal without gear + stigmas + collections, so.. GIVE THEM TO US, or at least make Ultimate Transformation pots buyable from prestige machine, for example. And also, give us more ways to farm Legendary transformations! What about lower the price from Abyssal contract from 8000 to 4000!? And also, lower the quantity of Breath of Transformation from 2 to 1, then we can farm 1 legendary per month, not each 2 months.

- STIGMA ENCHANTS: We need more ways to obtain stigma enchants outside of events! What about put them on prestige machine for an AFFORDABLE PRICE?

- DAEVANEON ESSENCE: We need more ways to obtain daeva essence outside of events and with no Abyssal Splinter. What about LOWER the price on prestige machine? 2500 ITS TOO MUCH

- ENCHANTMENT STONES: We still need to enchant our gear, and new players need them more than everyone, but we lack of ways to obtain enchantment stone.. for example, we can farm with Bobonerk.. ok, but Bobonerk use exp to make, and we already use exp to extract exp marks.. or the player enchant the gear or farm exp marks. This need to change. What about return the legendary enchant drops from PVE instances and start to drop PVP enchant stone from PVP instances? Thats reasonable!

- GEMSTONES AND RUNESTONES RETUNING: For the sake of god, bring us an item to change the type of the runestone or gemstone of an item. The gemstone and runestone should be farmable, not the slot of the item

- GEMSTONES: Talking about Gemstones, make more ways to farm them.. some way that not involves reset Red Cellar thousand times or killing world bosses

- GEMSTONE AND RUNESTONE ENCHANTMENT: Still with them, PLEASE remove the contaminated system.. this is stupid, or at least make them exist only after +8 for example.

- EVENTS: Bring events with GOOD PRIZES. What about all the itens listed above? Actual and new players NEED TRANSFORMATIONS, STIGMAS, DAEVANEON ESSENCES, ENCHANT STONES, GEMSTONES AND RUNESTONE ENCHANTS.

- KINNAH: Make the items droped from instances give more kinnah. EU have too much more kinnah from itens than us.

- BROKER FEE: Take this out! That tax has been implemented because of the exchange of the currency on the 6.0. Ok, we are at 7.5, the game economy is good.. we dont need that anymore.

- EXP: WE NEED EXPPPPPPP.. today its a pain to farm exp! Make the mobs inside instances droping REAL exp! And also rise the quest exp as well!

- WE NEED MORE PLAYERS: Aion isnt a game that I would recommend for a friend today, why? Everything is TOO costy to obtain.. the player come to Aion today and cant do anything with a good transformation or all the problems listed above. Give a Rank A minion and a legendary (ancient at least) transformation for new players! No, not by event.. just give to them!

- You must notice that must of my suggestions includes prestige machine.. thats right. Give a reason for players to pay for prestige pass! improve the Prestige benefits

--------

Honored mentions:

- BE MORE AGRESSIVE AGAINST HACKERS.. the game is bleeding with so much players using no-animation, hidden mobs detection and broker bots!

Oh.. almost forgot:

- CUBICS: We are supposed to defeat Frigida at PFHM right now on this patch, but is IMPOSSIBLE without Platinum Cubics. And they are near the impossible to obtain. We dont need platinum cubics obtained by events, we need platinum cubics droped AT CUBIC INSTANCE. Also normal cubics is a very important feature nowadays, and we need the old cubics (attack, defense and etc) to be easier to obtain.. what about including them on the cubic drops at instances???

Thanks for hearing us.

36 minutes ago, Nameer-KT said:

Hello @Kibbelz CM, first thank you for posting this. 

1- We actually need to get legendary transformation contract more for fusion to get one ultimate transformation, ( Let me remind you that I saw Players got legendary transformation more in Aion Europe because of their events are good and light.. and also there's a legendary transformation contract in shop aka bcm so, they can get ultimate transformation by fusion, so lucky! ), Let me say " Where are those on Aion NA ( north america )?? Nothing.. So we're always getting transformations like a white, green and ancient only and we have full white, green and ancient transformations.

2- Can you please lower 8k to 4k of legendary transformation contract from Abyssal event? Or if you can't, bring event that we can get one from it, ex: steel rake fortress or fire temple, etc? Or can you make legendary transformation that in BCM (I don't remember what's name) to extra to 2 for free per month?

3- We need an exp and stigma event as a patch 5.0 - 5.8 for gain exp and enchatment stigmas. And also I've been seeing Players can get stigma +9 bundle in Aion Korea.

We will glad if you do this. Do this for the sake of positivity and it would be great, please thanks.

And also, add more skins (outfits) on BCM 

Copy: Bjorn

We need "ultimate transformation" event
Please don't take this as an offense
But it looks like a joke at AIONKR. The ultimate transformation is normal. you can achieve legendary transformation very easily. Even in European aion it's not that difficult    

Why? Why? in aion NA. it's so hard? We have no transformation event. we have to wait 2 months for a legendary transformation.

I as a player. and as a player for years. I know this post will be of no use.  There will be no transformation event anytime soon. I believe that you will try to profit even more from it. and this post is just to say "We are trying to do our best" Honestly I do not expect anything because, like years and years it is the same thing
But, try to prove it to me and everyone who is here. that you are really looking for our feedback

Please do not take this personally or as an offense.
that's my sincere opinion

Well Loki told me to come here so I did :P

Ok ok if you read everyone problem it's so massive and seems unfixable it's true but I think we should starting from easy problems first.
Well you see I'm playing in a private server and I noticed few things around.

Imagine you moved into a country that you have nothing don't know anybody nothing you carried from your birthplace what you needs first ? :)
A job ? A income right ? yes ability to make kinah since you're low level but how that possible if white items untradable and remodel only once ? manastones no longer drop from mobs.
You can't craft pots and scrolls for sale because we got that in gold sand trader already.I say introducing crafting transformation potions will reduces the need of transformation contacts,Maybe stronger healing effects pots from crafting.Kinah daily something like this that I already mentioned in other thread :D

Now about super rich people that selling kinah how we going to fix that ? I agree this is a tough question :/
Make their kinah less value or reduce their kinah going to make people mad.Well you can try turn any kinah above 3 billions(and keep converting any 3b limit and 3b is my random number xD) into gold ingots and put good stuff for they to use gold ingots there ultimate enchantment stones at greatly cost maybe ? :P 

Luna if you to keep it there you have to repurpose it instead stuff that needed to play to stuff (Ofc kinah needs to be gone)that isn't needed but extra like skins,housing,guestbloom,dyes,mount(I'm sure anyone who has legendary transform+ will not use a mount because you already fast lol),emotes,motion cards maybe even prestige pack for 7 days(untradable ofc)

And this one is totally completely optional maybe GMs should go out in open world as normal players(Do it in area that most effective would be non pvp area like Herion :D),maybe talk with them about the state of the game,talk about what they miss or like about Aion and if they willing to participle gives them a little gift for the talk like an ancient contract or a selectable daevanion skill.The effect of this ? It will increase the moral of people who's playing.Someone asking their will being would be like a godsend.

Anyway please don't be discourageous if the changing you made is cause uproar in some players I believed if you do something no matter better or worse result.It's better than being afraid and not doing anything at all.

Anyway thank you for forwarding my comment I do appreicated ^^

38 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

How about you start by fixing the reward for arena of discipline Luna reward for February to May. Cyan said on May 15 there will be a fix coming, but we have seen nothing.

I heard that Arena got fixed, hopefully it stays that way but you can forget about any compensation for those months. NC wont give you free luna like that and people who didnt bother with those months (because of bug) will get pissed off.

@Kibbelz

This is very much appreciated.

First issue: Stat Cubics scarcity, for new players it’s impossible to get them completed in less than 1 month. Being this system a mere compliment to the endgame, I believe you should facilitate their acquisition.
My proposal would be splitting cubic lab into 2 instances, one for the pve boss cubics and one for stat cubics, (maintaining the actual loot system of the instance for both cases. Maybe boost the drop a little)

Second issue: Rank S minions.
My suggestions are:

a. Keep the actual scarcity of rank A contracts and minimum. BUT, when combining 4 rank A, you get a box containing multiple Rank S minions to chose one from them.

b. Boost minium vault drop by at least 5 times and increase the drop rate of rank A minion contracts in instances, world bosses and boxes from ID / AD. Since it’s rolled between various group members, seeing one every 3-5 runs would be nice. 

c.  Add “minion shard” or whatever u wanna call it, same functionality as the current Daevanion Mark of Knowledge and same acquisition (through the pve extra boxes), after fusing 6 you get a max level rank A minion contract. (If you complete ur SL PF and IDD runs you would be getting an extra rank S minion attempt every 2 weeks (not bad imo).

Stigmas: Terrible rng, terrible scarcity of enchanting items.

My suggestion is, adding the possibility of enchanting the stigma with MORE stigma enchanting stones at the time to get a better enchanting success.

Let’s say that if you enchant with 1 from 9-10 you have a 20% probability, well if you add an other one it will be 30% PLUS IT WONT GO LOWER in case it fails. (You guys set the numbers, but be considerate).

Daevanion Skills: Make Daevanion essence to guarantee the enchantment

When enchanting the skill with its own book, it won’t go down in case of failure.

When fusing 4 books you get the chance of getting the DP skill and a “DP Daevanion Skillbook Page” as a residual product, you assemble X amount of those into a Selectable DP Daevanion Skillbook.

Ultimate Enchantment Stones: Facilitating this item is necessary and wouldn’t make harm (since they are not even 100% success rate).

Add a Stellin Voucher (Ultimate) for limited weekly sale

When conquering Pradeth / Silona add 2 Exchange Vouchers (Ultimate) as part of the reward 

When conquering opposite faction area fortress add 1 Exchange Voucher (Ultimate) as part of the reward.

This would certainly spark interest in such a big system of the game. 

To finish: There’s an area that you left incomplete, Genesis Arena should give FULL CUBICS, FULL TRANSFORMATION COLLECTIONS.

Add a selectable gemstone and rune stone merchant (+10).

Add Advanced Daevanion, Advanced stigmas and a Rank S minion merchant along with a stigma master, (Of course it’d only be possible to use this items inside Genesis Arena). 

Add some build or NPC that resets cool downs and fully heals HP / MP inside the coliseum, (inaccesible during combat).

Make Genesis Arena Cross-Server and accessible to both factions. (The Gallery before the coliseum would be a neutral area, there you invite someone to your group and both can access to the coliseum privately)

A spectator area wouldn’t be bad.

#MakeAionGreatAgain

39 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Luna if you to keep it there you have to repurpose it instead stuff that needed to play to stuff (Ofc kinah needs to be gone)that isn't needed but extra like skins,housing,guestbloom,dyes,mount(I'm sure anyone who has legendary transform+ will not use a mount because you already fast lol),emotes,motion cards maybe even prestige pack for 7 days(untradable ofc)

You can nyerk right off with this suggestion. I am in favor of permanent mounts and stuff like there used to be. But I see no reason to remove kinah from luna. As if it's not hard enough for people to make kinah in game as it is.

5 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

You can nyerk right off with this suggestion. I am in favor of permanent mounts and stuff like there used to be. But I see no reason to remove kinah from luna. As if it's not hard enough for people to make kinah in game as it is.

I believed you haven't check my other thread about kinah daily that I already suggested I even mentioned it in the post I made in this thread too but oh well nvm xD

I really, really hate the RNG with all my heart!!!!

Okay, some players are very lucky but me I think I'm cursed! >:(

I am the last one left on my legion, sad but true.

I wish I could transfer items and kinah to my "own" characters and not through the brokers which charge really too much! >:(

Also, I would like to get a better price when we sell to the NCP merchants and not a pitiful "One Kinah" for old items from who we paid much more! And we really get almost nothing selling items dropped by mobs to NCP, when we start a new character, that we cannot trade to our own accounts.

I really hate the way the crafting is now, you need lots of kinah just to start and after too.

I do not like ranting and complaining and this will be my last, also because I hope something will be done even if I think that really nothing will change. After all, this is a game and not real life, but games should be FUN!

First off, thank you Kibblez and Loki for doing what you guys can and being so active on the forums. To sum up my major problem with this game right now is simply the brutal and  punishing RNG systems that are in this game, and as well as the lack of a slower BUT 100% guaranteed path to progressing your character. The RNG in this game not only fails but it takes your progress away from you. You can have a +8 stigma and it can drop all the way down to +1 if you had 7 stigma enchantment stones and they were all to fail in a row and there is not a way to guarantee a safe enchanting of many items in this game.

An example of what I am talking about would be having a morph or NPC that you could turn "X" number of stigma enchantment stones into a 100% guaranteed stigma enchantment stone. This should and obviously would cost more resources than taking the risk of using RNG method but would offer players a sure 100% "RNG free" way of working towards in game goals. There are many systems that could benefit players by having a slower but guaranteed option. And just to bring this to the attention of the team, in AION EU, Gameforge added a special coins that drop by completing PVE instances, these coins can be used to purchase the best PVE gear in game from NPCs they added. A system such as this would allow players to complete these instances every week and work slowly to earning the gear they want without only relying on whether the boss wants to give out a piece of gear and hoping you win the roll on it as well.

Archived